• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Godzilla: Monster Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    An alien race known as the Vortaak have visited Earth twice before, once to try to conquer us and another to try to collect Godzilla's DNA to make the ultimate monster; both plots failed misrebly. Infuriated, the Vortaak queen trys for a 3rd mission, this one sure to work...

The Vortaak find a shred of Godzilla's flesh lying on an island; it must have been left over from a fight of some sort. The vortaak take this into study, and create something they consider to be better.

Their creation is a virus, one born from the G-Cells. This virus will slowly tear the skin off of the infected subject, replacing the lost skin with rubbery charcoal black flesh. The Vortaak queen, impressed with the results, orders for test subjects...also known as humans.

Humans begin to be randomly abducted from their homes. The Missing rate skyrockets. These missing humans wake up with their skin literally torn off their body with new skin growing over their wounds. They are overcome with beastly instincts, but they cannot feed them, they are bound within futuristic chambers while odd figures watch them from outside their containment.

This new plan is a success. The Vortaak place their helpless subjects under mind control, and send them towards world citys, aiming to bring civilization to its knees. Earth's only hope is its giant monster residents; Godzillaand his monster friends...but a new group of monsters is discovered, these not connected to the Vortaak or Godzilla at all...

~~~~~~~~~

The monster hybrids being created are humanoid in shape, but they are muscular brutes with char-coal black skin with a rubbery texture. They are Godzilla sized, and have excellent regenerative propertys.

You can play as one of the classic Godzilla monsters, or create your own monster. But abide by these rules.

1. When creating your monster, do not godmod.

2. If you play as an already existing monster, please PM me in advance so I know not to use it for other things. I will post a list of Godzilla monsters that can be used.

3. If you make an OOC post, make sure to have a regular RP paragraph along with it.

4. No spamming or flameing.

5. If you use a custom monster, you can either support Godzilla or you can join the Vortaak.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Existing Godzilla Characters list

Godzilla- Taken by Sailor Chibi Lunatone
    Mothra- Taken by JCBlank
    Rodan
    Gigan- Not availible for use
    King Ghidorah- Not Availible for use
    Megalon
    Mechagodzilla
    Anguirus
    Baragon
    King Kong (Toho version)
    Jet Jaguar
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Character profile template

Name of monster
    affiliation (godzilla or the Vortaak)
    appearence
    powers
    history
    RP Sample: (Mandatory, unless I know you)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

my monster

Gigaraptor

Affiliation: Godzilla

Appearence: Large red raptor with blue plates on its back. Several green feathers are atop his head. He has yellow eyes and a large scythe claw on his right foot.

Powers: Acid Fireball (Giga spits a fireball that not only burns, but is also highly corrosive and can melt most metals), Acid Spit (Giga spits some of his highly acidic saliva at the foe. This acid is just as corosive as the acid fire), Toxin Dust (Gigaraptor shakes the feathers atop his head wildly, releasing a toxic dust that coats the feathers. The dust can make machines malfunction), raptor speed and stealth, high intelligence, can gain strength and health from eating toxic waste of any sort, blood is highly acidic when exposed to oxygen, high regenration

History: Edward Kenton was the first sucessful human to clone a dinosaur, a Utahraptor. He suceeded in doing it ten years before InGen ever created a T-Rex. (IN YOUR FACE HAMMOND!) Unfortunately, Kenton's lab was shut down. The military took all of Kenton's research and projects and disposed of it in a big toxic waste fire. The fire and the toxic waste mutated the cloned Utahraptor into Gigaraptor. The monster was first seen in Seattle.

Last edited:

Agent9

You could care less....
    Years
    Name of monster: Raptear
    affiliation : Godzilla
    appearence: Raptear has dark blue eyes used to target enemies, Raptear's claws are long and sharp. His skin is black as coal but he has not been infected by the Vortaaks.
    powers: His powers include, ice breath, and his claws are able to slice through the hardest earth (and vortaak) substance of metal..
    history: Vortaak is responsible for defeating almost every kaiju. He only fights if needed, but if he gets mad. Mostly eeverything will be in half.
    RP Sample: um...i'll edit this.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    Agent9, your character sounds an awful lot like my Gigaraptor character. And you still need to post an RP sample.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Name of monster: Mothera!!!!
    affiliation: godzilla
    appearence: Giant butterfly... well a moth...
    powers: well... I think... I don't remember.... *cries*
    history: was practicly killed by godzilla luckly I survived and now I'm here... (that's dumb isnt it...)
    RP Sample:
    Originally Posted by JBCBlank
    She took the flowers and smiled, nodding. "I thank you so very much..." I turned red and looked down. "I must look silly...."

"Your telling me.." Michael mumbled under his breath, he had taken a seat on the ground just to watch the two love struck youngens as they stared at eachother, the two dragons were pulling on his feathers but he didn't mind.

he stands up and the two dragons dangled from his wings, "hey!" he practicly yelled at the young elf, "If you want to pruve yourself to me, do me a faver and unlatch them!"

he looked crossly at the two as they seemed to not even notice him. He opens his wings wide despite the weight and flaps them hard enough to send the two lovers to the ground. the dragons fly off and land on the young man's chest, lucifer nips at the boy's ear before running back to his master.
    "Maybe you arn't who I thought you were.... You aren't like your father at all."

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    JCBLank, depending on which version of Mothra you choose, I can give you her list of powers. (stats taken from Kaijuphile.com)

Showa Mothra: Mothra is capable of flight in her adult form, able to achieve speeds of Mach 3. She is able to generate hurricane winds with her powerful wings, devastating in effect to both buildings and monstrous adversaries. As a weapon of last resort, Mothra can release poisonous dust from her wings, a lethal powder which even stunned the mighty Godzilla. In larva form, Mothra possesses the ability to shoot extremely strong silk strands. So tough and constrictive are these strands that they have held immobile the likes of Godzilla and King Ghidorah. Mothra appears to also be endowed with a limited form of immortality; when she nears the end of her life, Mothra lays an egg. When she dies, the egg will hatch and Mothra will be reborn into the world in a larval state.

Heisei Mothra: Mothra, in her larval form is able to swim and can fire a spray of strong, sticky and somewhat acidic silk from her mouth. In her much more powerful adult form, Mothra is able to fly at a speed of Mach 3, can generate hurricane power winds by beating her wings, and can fire beams of energy from her antennae. As a defensive measure, Mothra can shed her wing scales, creating a shimmering cloud of dust-like particles. These particles can reflect most rays back upon their attacker, even Godzilla's atomic flame. Mothra is also able to generate a mystic seal which can imprison vanquished mystical foes, though it has no effect upon non-magical enemies, such as Godzilla.

Rebirth Mothra: In her matured adult form, commonly referred to as Rainbow Mothra, Mothra has even more abilities, some gained from her interaction with the ancient Tree of Life. Mothra is able to Fire lightning blasts from her wings. The three small gem-like studs between her eyes can fire a devastating prism beam. She can shed three sorts of pollen from her wings, one a reflective shimmering substance, another with the ability to heal and regenerate plants, and a third which can paralyze a foe. She is able to generate a force shield that can deflect some attacks, although extremely powerful attacks like King Ghidorah's gravity beams may be too strong to stop as she never used this ability against him. Rainbow Mothra also has the ability to generate a condensed and concentrated blast of energy from her underbody, rather like an evolved form of her caterpillar ability. Her most unique ability, however, is to spilt into millions of energy moths, which can strike a foe in hundreds of places simultaneously, with dramatic results. Mothra is also capable of bursts of blurring super-speed, taking even a wary foe by surprise

GMK Mothra: Mothra is able to fly at great speed and with amazing agility, able to dodge even Godzilla's fiery breath. She is able to generate hurricane force winds by beating her wings rapidly, disorienting and blinding her foes. Mothra also possesses a stinger with which she can fire dozens of small poison-laden darts. Quite vulnerable to physical damage, this guardian creature can transfer its fading life-energy into another creature, thereby vastly augmenting the recipient's power and enabling this elevated being to avenge the death of its benefactor.

Hope that helps you JCBlank

Grey Fox

Murderer of Pok?mon.
    Years
    Gavantor
    Affiliation: Gavantor (more to be revealed...)

Appearence: Large, constantly dark, with a sword for a hand. (Roughly 90 meters) https://www.freewebs.com/zearatul/GavExpPoster.jpg (Copy and paste URL)

Powers: Incredible intelligence, Teleporation, Nearly indestructable armor, telekinesis and telepathic powers.

History: Bio-engineered as a mindless weapon, Gavantor developed a sentience, and became annoyed with the species. He erradicated every last one of them, and sought to find a new home.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    this Mothera!!!

GMK Mothra: Mothra is able to fly at great speed and with amazing agility, able to dodge even Godzilla's fiery breath. She is able to generate hurricane force winds by beating her wings rapidly, disorienting and blinding her foes. Mothra also possesses a stinger with which she can fire dozens of small poison-laden darts. Quite vulnerable to physical damage, this guardian creature can transfer its fading life-energy into another creature, thereby vastly augmenting the recipient's power and enabling this elevated being to avenge the death of its benefactor.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    OK then, JCBlank, your accepted. Welcome to Godzilla: Monster Oblivion. That version of Mothra's powers I can use in the plot. Nice choice.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2006
    name:operation M.S.
    team:Godzilla
    Powers:flying, electric blasts, shapeshifting, teleporting, rocket launchers, asorb objects and becomes bigger and stronger.
    appearance:huge and blue see attachments
    history:was made to destroy godzilla and asorb him created by the japan army but was reprogrammed to help godzilla and destroy the alien invaders.
    rp sample don't no what it meens

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    im sorry im late, ill understand if im not admitted

Name of monster: blue-eyes
    affiliation: godzilla
    appearence: a white dragon like creature(think blue-eyes white dragon from Yu-Gi-Oh!) that is just a little shorter than godzilla
    powers: the usuall white lightning attack along with flight, has super strength(enough to lift godzilla)
    history: was created in a lab trying to create real duel monsters instaid of holographic ones, they created the mighty blue eyes white dragon, but it had a mind of its own
    RP Sample:

"you want some, come and get some" i said, igniting my sword as the army men drew closer, holding fire proof traquilisers, id have to watch out for those. i saw a small stone near one of the soldiers feet, and thought that if it was just a few inches to the right, it would trip him, sending him into the others

as if by magic, it moved over to where i wanted it to be, good luck for me, bad luck for them. the first soldier triped over the rock and sumbled into the others, firing a tranquiliser at another soldier. i knew this wasnt all they had, they were holding back incase i got out of hand, like back in florida.

i took off, putting my sword back in its scabbard. after it was safely away, i turned up the heat and blasted my way out of here using flames that came out of my hands like jet engeins, i took off into the sky, hoping to find others like me out there

that good?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back