• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kanto Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Kanto Adventures

Along with a new season comes a new batch of Pokemon trainers, ready to embark upon their very own Pokemon quest. You, as eager young trainers, must make your way to Pallet Town to visit the legendary Professor Oak and receive your very first Pokemon. Once you have your Pokemon, your quest may begin.

Name:
    Physical Description:
    Personality:
    History (optional):

Starting from somewhere in the Kanto region, you must make your way (within two posts) to Professor Oak?s Lab in Pallet Town. This should give an introduction to your character. Once at Professor Oak?s Lab, you will receive your starting Pokemon (This can be almost any of the basic Pokemon from the Kanto region, ask me if you are unsure). At this point I will introduce an inventory, to keep track of all of your potions, pokeballs, etc. Your Pokemon are allowed to use any moves that they have the ability to learn (within reason) and may evolve when the time comes.

*Partial credit goes out to Shadow Wolf for helping me with my first RP

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    glad to join this roleplay! and happy to say its the first thread i have ever been second to post in

Name: Raoul
    Physical Description: http://users.bigpond.net.au/acey/images/fanart/elizabethk_ash.jpg
    with out the sword.
    Personality: Lost. Raoul doesn't know what he?s going to do. After being rejected, used, banished, hated, and tortured by everyone, he withdrew from the world. he lives trapped within his mind, though still aware of everything going on around him. Raoul?s heart is surrounded by a wall of ice. He won't let anyone get close to him ever again, and has a very negative outlook on life. He hasn't said a single word for seven years.
    History (optional): covered above.

Years
  • Name: Tobias Phoenix
    Physical Description: http://animevisions.net/Pictures/guys/guys15.jpg
    Personality: Tobias is a very quiet person, who generally keeps to himself. Some might say he is a loner, but the truth is that he doesn?t want to get close to anyone. He has gone his entire life without friends. Although he won?t get involved in anything that isn?t his business, he tends to find ways of making it his without knowing it. Tobias is a mysterious boy with a mysterious past. A fierce fighter, Tobias will fight to the end for what he believes in.

Last edited:

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • I'll join too!

Name: Max Lite (I'm out of ideas for names)
    Age: 13, eh... 14 soon in the RPG as my birthday comes along soon too.
    Physical Description: Picture here. Brown hair, brown eyes, taller than average 14 year olds, not TOO muscular. And always wears black. T-shirt/Jeans/Trousers, whatever. Black clothing.
    Personality: Max is a quiet kid, and has no life in his opinion. His only friends would turn out to be dorks, and he doesn't like that.
    History (optional): Not much, all he ever did properly in his life was learn about Pokemon training. But he'd take it as a sport, not profession.

Last edited:

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • I say to myself, I will not join any more Pokemon RPGs, I will not join any more Pokemon RPGs, then I run across this one. Now I must join. Reminds me of some of the old RPGs I used to join all the time. ^_^ Plus I said I would.

Name: Alana
    Physical Description: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/SpiritGirl/ALANAES.gif
    Personality: She's friendly with a good sense of humor. She loves a challenge and adventure is her middle name. She never gives up no matter how tough the challenge and will always fight even if she can't win. She's intelligent and a quick thinker which comes in handy when she's in a tight spot in the middle of a battle.
    History: Basically she's just a kid from NewBark who always wanted to be a Pokemon trainer. Now that she has her chance she won't let anything stand in her way. When she was ten, she and her family moved to Cerulean City in Kanto. This caused a delay in her becoming a Pokemon trainer. Though she misses Johto she is still very excited about beginning her journey in Kanto. (In my opinion way to short, but if it works I won't edit it.)

Years
  • I think this is a perfect number to start with, especially since I was only expecting two people to join. Anywho, if you'd like to begin this roleplay please let me know. I'll be starting it as soon as everyone is ready (and that includes me, stupid school!).

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Aright, lets get this on then! I'll put up a picture for me in the Physicals soon, then start. I got school too, I guess that'll delay us. Til where do we have to reach to eh, win the game/RPG? IndigoP right?

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
  • I guess i'll do the first post:
    "Sweetie you need to get up and get going" a voice called from outside my room. I quickly woke up and throw my covers out of the way. " ok i'm up thanks mom" i said going to my dreeser that had a mirror on it. I grabed my brush and stared combing my redish-pink hair.

I ran to my closet and put my clothes on. I ran to my door and opened it. I ran down the cold steps and grabed my lil light blue backpack. "Bye mom..dad" i said runing out the door. "Bye sweetie" my parents said at the same time.

Years
  • OoC: Well I was going to start it off, but oh well

?Surprisingly, gyms across the Kanto region are apparently closing for a ?training period?. Numerous trainers have been turned away from gyms from Cerulean City to Cinnabar Island. I can?t help but wonder why such a ?training period? has been chosen to be held at the beginning of a new Indigo League Championship Season...?

Tobias turned away from the television set to sort through his pack. Nurse Joy was kind enough to let him spend the night in the Pokemon Centre, but now it was time for him to head off to Pallet Town, and Professor Oak's lab.
    With all of his equipment packed, Tobias slung his bag across his shoulder and headed for the door. As he exited the building, the morning sun shone into his eyes. He would have to head north to reach Cinnabar Port. Walking down the narrow street, passing residents of the tiny isle, he couldn't help but think
    From this day on, life's going to be better for me...I hope

OoC: Oh and by the way, I will be controlling all of the NPC's however if you want to be one just pm me

Last edited:

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
  • hope i can still join
    Name:Aiden
    Physical Description:
    deqmpv.png

Personality: funny, careing, friendly, smart, and load.
    History (optional): Aiden is your typical rebelious 17 year old who dosent take orders from nobody. He likes the way his life has been. he finished hi schooling before he went on his pokemon adventure, thanks to his moms beggings. he finished school in 11 years due to him skipping first grade. he has a this thing were if someone is in trouble he has to help them.

hope this is good

Aiden rolled over in his sleeping bag and hit a rock."ow, what the." he said wakeing up early that morning. "oh it's a rock, thats some wake up call." he says out loud to himself. he then unzips the tent he had set up on route 1, and takes a deep breath of the fresh morning air. he gets out of the tent and looks around. "every things still quite." he thinks to himself he gets back in the tent and gets cleaned up. after that is finished he starts to pack up his gear.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
  • I ran down the path not waisting any time. I came to a small town. THeir was 2 houses and a pokemart and a pokecenter. I ran into the pokemart and went to the counter. "How may i help you" the man asked? "Hm 2 potions and 5 pokeballs" i siad geting my money out. "Ok" the man said. I gave him the money and toke the pokeballs and potions. "Bye" i said walking out of the shop. THen i headed down another path.

After a few mins I was at prof.oak's lab. I walked into the laab . I walked into a big room. "Hello" i asked when i steped in the room? "Yes..who is it" Prof.oak asked walking into the room. "Oh hi angel..come with me" he said walking out of the room. I followed him and we came to a big room. "Pick a pokemon" he said. "Hmm the eevee" i siad pointing to a pokeball on the top shelf of a bookshelf. "Ok..here" He said handing me the pokeball.

Alana

Years
  • Alana opened her eyes quickly and jumped up. She looked quickly around the room then dashed around grabbing the stuff she had laid out the night before. She had slept in the out fit she had chosen to wear so all she had to do was pull on her shoes, hat, gloves, and Pokegear. Then she snatched up her backpack and sped down the stairs. "Hi mom bye!"

"Have fun!" Was all her mother had the chance to say before Alana was out the door and heading down the street. Alana knew where she was going. Her eyes were locked on the pavement in front of her and her senses were tuned to all sounds around her. She was heading for Pallet Town where she would recieve her first Pokemon. She had wanted to be a Pokemon trainer for as long as she could remember. But the move to Kanto had delayed that considerably. But now, finally, she would be able to go an adventure and get to travel around Kanto. After that, she was going back to Johto. But for now, all she could think about was the Pokemon she would be getting.

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
  • Aiden finished packing his stuff and strolled into Pallet town. he looked around. "well its picked up alot." he says to himself walking into professor oaks lab. "hello prof. am i too late to get a Tangela?" he asks. "no, no your not here you go." prof. oak says handing a pokeball to him. Aiden then leaves the lab.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    ooc: i never said my home town. i will make it cerulean city.

ic: raouls wake up and looks at the clock on thetable next to him. he gets out of bed and gets dressed. he walks down stairs and grabs his bag.walking out the door he sees a girl in blue running towards the exit of the city. i run past her and push her into the side of a building. i reach the exit and wonder how i will get through mount moon with out a pokemon.

Alana

Years
  • Alana turned in time to see a boy around her own age dart past. He shoved her and caused her to hit the wall of a building. "Well that was rude." She muttered irratably. But she put it out of her mind and took off again. Soon she reached the exit to the city adn slowed. She stopped. "Well this is it." She turned to look at her home, then turned again and headed towards Pallet.
    --------------------------

Alana wasn't sure how long it took her to get to Pallet but it wasn't long. She met a friendly trainer along the way and he gave her a lift on his Fearow. Finally she was standing at the door to Prof. Oak's lab. She took a deep breath and knocked.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    ooc: my character has nt spoken for so lng that they dont know how to talk . so he cant really talk. and if you read my sign up he has been mistreated and has no friends.

ic: i make my way throuh mount moon not cared of the pokemon and i eventually make it through. i run through pewter city and to pallet town. i push the girl nto the wall again and grab a pokeball and release it. a squirtle appears. i do this again for five times and proff oak prtests. i do it once more and find a charmander. i put it back in ball and walk out.

ooc: we can have a pokemon from other regions cant we?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back