• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kanto Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • OoC: I shall do that, and I trust that no one will take advantage of controlling the gym leaders, just the same as they wouldn't take advantage of professor Oak by...oh lets say...making him give you a dratini ;)

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • OOC: Waa... well, I had a choice, didn't I? But about the Gym Leaders, completing a battle would take ages like that. Its not good, and someone will get left behind. Or do you mean that you'll be PMing them? *dies*

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • OOC: Please forgive me. Now I pulled an Ash though I had no choice. My computer crashed. I'm on a slow back up but it'll do. What did I miss? Nothing important I hope. Fill me in and I'll try to catch up.

Years
  • OoC: I didn't want to continue because I knew Alana's comp died, and I didn't want to make her or anyone elses character do stuff (i.e. power playing) But anyway, from your last post, alana, you were standing there looking ashamed. I came in asking what your name was but aiden interupted us, asking me if he knew me. Then max came running in, got his "dratini" (actually a pidgey) and left without collecting his pokedex. Oak came along and gave the pokedex to me and informed us who were in the room(you me angel and aiden), that many of the gyms were closed. From there I turned around, saw you, had some weird images in my head and then ran off (still not having a pokemon). Then aiden left the lab to. I then gave the pokedex to max, and asked aiden what his name was (outside the lab). So now, Max is waiting for us, trying to decide wether or not to travel with me. i'm about to head back inside and get my first pokemon. aiden is just standing around outside. you are inside still looking ashamed, without your first pokemon. and angel is standing inside, with her first pokemon doing something.

Alana

Years
  • OOC: Ok then. Now I catch up. Wow me with a kid and older? Strange images I must say.

Alana had drifted into a train of thought and didn't relize some one was speaking to her at first. By the time she had some one else had interupted. This person she ignored and studied the boy who was speaking to her. He was giving her an odd look then left. She shrugged and went back to thinking about the boy she had called a jerk. After a minute she sighed. "Now who's the jerk. I'll have to find him and say sorry." She turned to Prof. Oak and smiled. "Guess I forgot what I was here for for a minute. I'm sorry. Can I get my first Pokemon now?"

Prof. Oak nodded and replied, "What Pokemon would you like?"

"Hmm. I was hoping to get a Spearow."

"Well I have one." Prof. Oak handed Alana a Pokeball along with her Pokedex and five extra Pokeballs. Alana clipped the Pokeballs onto her belt and put the Pokedex in her pocket.

"Thank you." She said happily then left. Once outside she looked around in a hope to spot the boy she had spoken to earlier and apologize.

OOC: That was a hard choice. Charmander, Pidgey, and Eevee have been claimed. They were my top choices. I was really hoping for either Charmander or Pidgey. But that's the price of being late. At least Spearow wasn't taken. ^_^ Oh yeah. Since there's a jacket around her waste you can't see it, but she's wearing a belt. I forgot to mention that in my description. ^^' I hope I'm caught up now.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • OOC: Well, you should've at least said who the jerk was, me *dies* or Toby *yay!*.. Meh, I'll wait for him to post, before following you. In case you wanna know..

---

Max watched as a girl came out through the lab doors. His Pidgey was perched on his shoulder, and he walked over to her. But being the usual quietness, he didn't say anything, and just leaned against the wall of the lab, deciding wether to actually follow her in the journey, or to wait for someone else, or to go alone. He was confused.

Years
  • OoC: Now i'm really confused about who has what and where they are...but oh well...and Max, I think shes talking about pokehunter56

IC: Whatever thought Tobias, as clearly the green haired boy was NOT going to respond. In that moment, just as he was about to begin his quest, he realised I don't have my pokemon yet! How could I have forgotten?
    Racing back into the lab he almost knocked over the girl with pink hair.
    "Professor...I forgot..."

"That's perfectly alright. Now which Pokemon would you prefer?"

"Which ones have already been taken?" Tobias asked. He didn't want to take the same Pokemon as someone else.

"Well, Angel over there ahs an Eevee. The first boy...Raoul was his name, he took a Charmander," **** thought Tobias
    "The other young girl, Alana, she has a spearow, and Max accepted a pidgey"

"Um, professor...you wouldnt by any chance happen to have a vulpix would you?" Tobias asked meekly.

"Actually...I think I do. Here it is." The professor replied as he handed over a pokeball and pokedex. "Good luck on your journey Tobias. Oh adn by the way. If you could tell...Aiden, that if he intends on going adventuring, that he should probably get himself a pokemon.

Professor Oak chuckled as Tobias left the room. He was really intent on getting a Cahrmander, but something had stopped him. It was the boy, Raoul. He just couldnt have the same pokemon as him. And yet, they were both the same type.
    He would be long gone by now Tobias thought. Stepping back out into the light, he saw Alana. He approached her cautiously.

"Um, Alana? Do you think we could talk?"

Alana

Years
  • OOC: Actually Shadow_wolf. I called him a jerk in my second post. At least I think it was second.

Alana turned and looked at the boy who had spoken to her earlier. She didn't know his name but guessed Prof. Oak had mentioned it earlier when she was lost in thought. "Sure." She replied quietly. Her eyes scanned the area. She was still looking for the boy from earlier but she doubted she'd find him. Chances were he'd left already. She sighed and turned her attention back to the boy beside her. She smiled and waited for him to speak.

OOC: I almost chose Vulpix. But it was a battle between Vulpix and Growlith and I couldn't choose. Besides, I wanted Spearow more. ^_^

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I syand up and wipe the tears from my face and release my charmander. A spearow appears and I realise I cant tell it to attack becuase I cant speak. I return it to its pokeball and put it back on my belt. i run back to the lab and throw my pokeball at it in hatred. i watch it fall and land on the head of the girl who grabbed my arm befor. i snicker and start walk back slowly to my home town.

Alana

Years
  • Alana yelped and jumped as something whacked her on the head. She caught the Pokeball then spotted the boy from earlier. "Hey wait!" She called hurrying after him. She paused and turned back to the other boy then stood there confused. What now? "Sorry to be rude....but I'll be right back." With that she hurried after him. "Hey!" She called again tossing his Pokeball back at him.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    The girl calls out to me and I stop and turn around. I stare at her and wonder what she wants and if shes cruel enough to rub in that I cant get a pokemon becuase I can't speak. I catch the pokeball and throw it back at her. It his her shoulder.

Alana

Years
  • Alana caught the Pokeball before it hit the ground. She stood thoughtfully for a moment then smiled. "Alright then." She tossed the Pokeball back and released her Spearow. "Through it back to me and I'll have Spearow destroy it." She said in a threatening voice. "Now you stop acting like you can't train and get going on your journey. Or come with me on mine." With that she turned and headed back towards the lab.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    my eyes widen in surprise at the threat and i pick up a small rock and throw it at her leg. i put the pokeball on my belt and walk back to the lab and get a pokedex. i find a piece of paper and scribble on it and throw it at her.

and how do you expect me to train if i cant speak and tell what attacks to use?! do i just sit back and watch charmander get hurt?! you mean girl!

Alana

Years
  • At this Alana laughed. "Aw well you think speach is the only way to comunicate? It isn't. Try teaching your Charmander to understand signals and signs. Or better yet, teach it to sense your emotions. It'll help. You are a trainer. You took that Pokemon to train it so train it." With that she walked back up to the boy who wanted to talk to her and said, "Sorry about that. So, what was it you wanted to talk to me about?"

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i leave the lab and on my way past i push the girl into the wall. i head into the forest and start trying to think of a way to train my charmander.

Years
  • "Right...um...well you see..."
    **** it! he thought to himself Why does this have to be so hard? I can't even talk to people...
    "Well, it's kind of weird. I lost my parents when I was really young...and I don't remember that much about them." Tobias shifted his weight from foot to foot, and back again.
    "But, when I looked at you before...I saw my mum...somehow, you remind me of her..."

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Lance decided that he'd finally go and talk to them. He saw a guy and a girl play catch with their Pokeballs, then the guy ran away. The girl was talking to another guy now.
    "Uh.. hello, I'm Max. Who might you two be?" He asked them quietly."

OOC: ... meh, if I'm not here, please Powerplay me. I'll read what i've done in ur posts, and do like that.

Alana

Years
  • Alana tilted her head slightly at what the boy said. She studied him quizically for a few moments. Then another boy approached them and introduced himself. Alana turned to him. She felt slightly annoyed but it didn't matter she guessed. "I'm Alana." She replied simply. She turned back to the other boy. Unsure of what to say or really how to reply to what he said she merely asked, "How old were you when you lost your parents?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back