• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Dream Job...

Years
  • I had to look the hard way for this one, and I didn't see it (job was too short for the search >>;; ), neither here or OC. But if you find one like this, I'm sorry ^^;

What is your dream job (the job you'd want to do for most of your life)? Why?

I'd like to do something with computers (not quite sure), or maybe run a website. I love the computer and the Internet. However, if I wanted to be a webmaster, I'd need to work on making good banners ^^;

EDIT: Please say why for once, please? It's part of the question ^^;;

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Something that brings in money, without me having to actually do anything... XD

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
  • I would love to be the President of Finland so I could change some things in my country <3

What? XD

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
  • ~~I have tons of plans for my future job...or should I say "jobs"?
    I always wanted to become a journalist. And at the same time a writer. I wanna have the oportunity to express my point of view through a piece of paper, and try to teach people certain things I learnt from life. Well, I can't say Im that experienced still, but, hey, I've got all life ahead of me.
    I wanna creat characters, make a plot. Write down all the things I have been saving in my mind for years. That....feels like heave <333

But that's not the only thing I would like to do in the future. See, I want to live a little bit of everything...Not just stuck somewhere.
    I always loved music. And I will love music in a special way through my whole life. I have been studying music for such a long time, I definitely want to do something that has to do with music. Music is the biggest part of my life, I live with music.

No matter what people around me say or think, I know that I'm willing to succeed in these points, because when you want something that bad there's no way you will let go. That goes for ya guys too: fight for your wants! Its worth it! Sometimes things don't turn out like you imagined they would....they're even better! ;D

^Woah started again with my oh-so-poetic comments! ^0^~~

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • My dream job would be as the Grim Reaper. Why? Because I'm sure it'd be fun to gather souls and bring them to the Underworld..>XD

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
  • My dream job would be a big-time video gam designer. I'd make my own kickass games and get rich off of them...

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • My dream job? Hm, I got two.

First one is being a Lineman and Linebacker on The DALLAS COWBOYS.
    I'd love to have that job because I play good on both, my favorite team is the Cowboys, and I love hitting people. XD

My second one would to be a game designer. I'm not sure why I'd have this one, I guess to creat the perfect game of all genres.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    My dream job let's see..

I'd loove to be a tattoo artist one day. And not just any tattoo artist, I'd love to be as great as Mister Cartoon. <3

I am fond of urban art, and besides, it'd be an honor if somebody actually wanted me to carve art into their skin. A tattoo is permanent, and those who have a tattoo have it for life. I don't want to be just some forgotten cartoonist anyway :/

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, I don't think that I'll ever be able to avoid becoming an artist because I just draw way too much! XD It's my absolute favorite hobby--I don't go a day without drawing at least one picture! I've always enjoyed doing it from the time that I could hold a pencil, and I hope to one day really perfect my skills so that I'll be able to make a decent amount of money with my art!

I also really adore animals, and I think that I would also be great at a job working with them in some way. My favorite kinds are dolphins, and it would just be a dream to work with them! I'm certain that I want to now because I've actually had the chance to spend time with them when I was on a recent vacation. They are such wonderful animals... I love them! <3 Maybe one day I'll be able to move back to Hawaii and work with them at Sea Life Park, while also doing other things with my artwork. That would be great!

I can't deny the fact that I would love to get married to a nice, Christian guy one day and have a family, too! If anything, I really hope that happens!

Lust

Ubersexual
    Years
  • I want to be a professional athlete. I love sports and they make a lot of money, but I doubt that I'll be one.

I would also like to be a lawyer. People tell me that I would be an awesome lawyer and I love arguing. Plus, they earn pretty good money.

Years
  • I've always wanted to be a shrink/psychologist...listen to people's problems... get into people's minds..

Otherwise, a criminologist. Delving deep into a serial murderer's mind would be a thrill for me.

Lastly, I'd like to make a band. A classic rock band.

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
  • A very successful, rich and famous manga artist XDDD *brick'd*
    I love manga art a lot ^^ And it's fun making comics with characters killing each, exaggerated emotions, etc etc. Plus, it'll be mostly on black and white which is better to work with then with my horrid coloring skills (but I'm still practising with coloring, and hopefully, I'll be good at it soon...)
    I have lotsa ideas that I really want to draw on paper :3 And many people I bumped into say I have good sense of humor. I might decide to make a fantasy/action/comedy type of manga ^^

I will probably try to work as a CG artist too. (If I try to practise) And maybe working a -teeny- bit on animating 83

If for some reason that didn't work (I really hope it doesn't DX;;; ) I could be just an author of some comedic/fantasy book or a web designer or something else xP

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • Oh,I'd love to be one of them Manga artists.

I just love drawing random things,manga characters the most!In fact,I have a stack of my own chars somewhere around here...
    Its me pasison it ish!
    Yeah,I even make comics here and there when I'm bored and stuff.

Or a writer/author.
    That's one of the reasons why I like RPing...
    Its just fun,writing,thinking up of the plotline,making sure that the story won't bore anybody and has a hint of everything.(Action,adventure,humour,romance.etc.XD)

Back