• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Dream Job...

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    I know it's cheesy of me, but, I would really like to either be a Manga-ka or a Zoologist ^^;; The Zoologist thing isn't cheesy and it's what I am majoring in, but Manga-ka is a bit out of my reach -sighs- There seems to be a trend of Manga-ka wanna bes here lol ^^

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I want to sit alone in my fantasies and become a writer, or an actress. Somehting that lets me away from the real world... and I love writing, even now.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    im not sure, maybe id like to work for a games company or sports thing.
    Or have a job that earns lotsa money and most importantly that i love

Years
    I'm not sure yet. :( That's a problem, since I'm in my senior year of high school, and in fact I have to register in December for college. :\ As of now I'm doubting between a business/economical study and medicins. That I can do both shows how broad my subjects are, since when I chose them I didn't know either what I wanted to become.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I've always wanted to pursue a carear in the field of psychology. I love how the human mind works. <3

But to be more unrealistic... something in the field of design would be great too... I'd love to delve deeper in graphic design or interior design.

anything high paying is good too. <3

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    Kagome said:
    I know it's cheesy of me, but, I would really like to either be a Manga-ka or a Zoologist ^^;; The Zoologist thing isn't cheesy and it's what I am majoring in, but Manga-ka is a bit out of my reach -sighs- There seems to be a trend of Manga-ka wanna bes here lol ^^

/slap Baka.

>.> Well, since I've taken the trouble to surf Pc and see some stuff...
    I'd like to travel and capture the stuff I cant draw in pictures. You know... sunrises that are beautiful, happy occasions, cool things...
    So... Photography for me.
    Pfft. Like that'll happen. :-.-;
    Anywho... back to the shadows.

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Meh wants ta' be a psychologist.. Meh just wants to be one.. I can't explain why.. but I just WANT to be one.. If I am allowed to have a second choice.. It would be to be a debater.. Yep.. I'm good at debating..(i suppose).... And I love to debate!!

Years
    Well I want to become:

A Programmer
    I've always been interested in programming and it would somply be cool to make programs the way you want them^^

A Webdesinger
    Would be nice too, since I like working with websites (although I'm not that good at it :/)

A Cartoonist
    Well, I simply like drawing cartoons, so I'd really enjoy this job^^

Well, I wanna do a lot^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    Knowing how much I love maps, I would choose cartology (I think that's the name for map-making...) as my dream job. I would love getting paid just to draw maps. Heck, I do it anyway as a hobby.

But I'll stick to programming. It seems much more realistic than cartology, or whatever the name is.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Psychologist
    Already took some classes on it...and I'm good at it apparently. Plus the money wouldn't be all that bad.

Mangaka
    Probably not that much money here, but it's something I'd really like to do.

...and chef.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I've always wanted to be an MC.

I could spread my word to the whole world and like Nas all I would need is one mic.

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    Meh I like medicine, maybe a pedreatician, or some kind of surgeon, I really like helping people, and if I can, maybe save they're lives.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2008
    Dream job heh? I wanna become the owner of my company KearahShadowProdukshunz. I've already got people to work for me and yeah. Haven't decided what it does, except draw pictures and make cartonns and stuff coz people say I'm good at that. KearahShadowProdukshunz isn't real though, I just want a company called that. Be head honcho! lolz. (DON'T STEAL MY COMPANY NAME! OR ELSE...)

- Sir Critias

Back