• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Question About May's *blank beacause it's a spoiler*

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
Years
  • Yes this thread is all spoiler. So go away if you don't want to read it. ^-^

They have many topics like this one at SPP, so I thought I'd make one here. =P

What do you think May's new pokemon egg will hatch into?

It's brown and tan with a diamond-shaped zig-zag stripe on it. Could it be a Zgizagoon? An Eevee? A Kangaskhan?! o.o

I personally think it will be an Eevee. The colors are closer to Eevee, and I just feel like Eevee would be something that they would give May. Though, I must say I'm dissapointed that they keep giving May a bunch of baby pokemon. Talk about turning May into a Mommy like Misty did... >_< Pretty lame guys.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Meh... May's pretty much a Misty imitate. Even with the bike thing and all that. Me hates May. =3

But I say it'll be a Spinda or something. For some reason, looking at that egg reminds me of Spinda, well they did say Spinda can have different patterns, so why not zig zag on one?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Eevee, they want Haruka to have something 'cute' so that's what she'll be getting. If not that then some other furry 'cute' Pokemon like Spinda or Zigzagoon.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • A Spinda? If only... -_-

It will probably be an Eevee though... meh... at least Misty only had one baby pokemon. Though, May actually battles her babies. >.>

May: "Go on Squirtle! You can take on Drew's Flygon!!"

Squirtle: {Me wanna hugs Mamma!!}

Drew: "Flygon! Hyper Beam!!"

Squirtle: {MAMMA!!!}

Okay so she stupidly battles her babies. And beat Harley with Squirtle too.

Harley: "I... lost? To a... baby Squirtle? With a... fully evolved bug pokemon?!"

Sorry, but I still don't get that one. I suppose it's perfectly probable that May's Squirtle beat Harley, but I just don't think it should have. It's only a baby pokemon intended to be given to beginning trainers for goodness' sake! Her new baby will probably go in the same way, beating things that are tough in odd situations.

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
  • by the way you describe it, it's most likely gonna be a zigzagoon. brown "zigzag pattern". Unless it's some new pokemon no one knows about, and it's probably gonna be one of the new pokemon, like the ones from ruby/sapphire

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 24, 2008
    I personally feel it's gonna be an Eevee, the top brown part could be Eevee's head, the zig-zag it's white mane, and the bottom brown part Eevee's lower body. Eevee is a Kanto Pok?mon and they are back in Kanto, not that means anything as the breeding house had all kinds of Pok?mon.

Zizagoon seems too common to me, and they probably wanna give May a cutesy baby, which I'm fine with. ^^

An Eevee may also be a way to promote Pok?mon XD too. Or possibly a new evolution for Eevee in D/P. ;)

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Wow! My PokeCommunity wishes are almost all true!
    Anyway, I think and want it to be a Zigzagoon because they're cute (dont get me wrong, I loved Eevee but now it's too overrated), it'd be cool to be a Kangaskan prevo too but I really want a main character to get a Zigzagoon. Maybe if she evolves it we'll get much more Linoone cameos. Linoone needs more cameo opportunity than some overrated fox.

lickitung

Back and better than ever!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2006
    Evvee. We have to have some kind of Pokemon XD promotion, right?

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • This is a picture from serebii

A Question About May's *blank beacause it's a spoiler*

Ugh, I still cant get used to those new flat clouds XP

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Hm... I still say its either Spinda, but now I have a feeling that this might be a Zigzacoon. *confused* Oboy.. I need to think. =P

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • But, wasn't that particular picture off? I mean, the stripe looks more like a row of diamonds than a zig-zag. Oh well. *shrug* Knowing the lameness of the writers right now, it'll end up being a Marill. *BRICK*

I still believe it'll be an Eevee. ^-^

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • Its a Zigzagoon. Just look at the strips!!! The question that leaves everybody asking: Why would the writers give May a common pokemon like that? But then they have been know to make bad decidions.

Lets go back in time. Remember Jhoto. Remember that Ash got his hands on the blue poke-egg. Remember we all wanted to know what will hatch from it. Remember that the episode came to where it hatch into....A Phanpy!!!

Now lets back track a bit. What did you guys thought the egg will hatch to? Now that time is seeming to repeat itself again.

Years
  • I don't know, they're funny with the eggs, some designs you can point out, some you can't. And I don't think Zigzagoon. Why?

One being Nicholi, the Knickerbocker. He has that as his signature Pokemon and the series don't do duplicate sig Pokemon of characters. The other being they were in Hoenn, why not have her capture it when she had the chance? Too many plotholes if they go down this route now.

I think it would be something Kanto/Johto so give her something from that as she's already playing on Snorlax (which is an odd choice for her), so think of a Kanto/Johto like that.

Eevee isn't out of her reach, no. Hmm...I need to mull it over.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Dark Weezing said:
    I don't know, they're funny with the eggs, some designs you can point out, some you can't. And I don't think Zigzagoon. Why?

One being Nicholi, the Knickerbocker. He has that as his signature Pokemon and the series don't do duplicate sig Pokemon of characters. The other being they were in Hoenn, why not have her capture it when she had the chance? Too many plotholes if they go down this route now.

I think it would be something Kanto/Johto so give her something from that as she's already playing on Snorlax (which is an odd choice for her), so think of a Kanto/Johto like that.

Eevee isn't out of her reach, no. Hmm...I need to mull it over.

Don't put anything beyond the stupidity of 4Kids (I defer you to the case of "Arbok evolves into Seviper!!"), as anything could happen...

I still bet Zigzagoon, though...which she'll promptly give to Max (that's right, Max's first pokemon). You heard it here first, folks.

Years
  • Ichapokemr said:
    Don't put anything beyond the stupidity of 4Kids (I defer you to the case of "Arbok evolves into Seviper!!"), as anything could happen...

I still bet Zigzagoon, though...which she'll promptly give to Max (that's right, Max's first pokemon). You heard it here first, folks.

4Kids isn't the issue here but you're right. However, given the fact the Pokemon Characteristics baffle them and they'd rather ignore it if they could, they'll just skip the egg issue and go as scripted as they did with Phanpy.

You're probably right about it being Zigzagoon but I enjoy musing different things. ;)

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • Ichapokemr said:

4Kids has nothing to do with storylines of the Episode. They just do dubbing and translation. If anything involing the storyline like Ash getting a new pokemon or Brock's love falls then it all because of the work of Japanese animators and writers. 4Kids just work with what they are given. No questions asked.

Now back on topic. We can't rule out that it could be a D/P new pokemon. It seems like they pulling a lot of them into the story. Munchlax and the baby form of Mr. Mime. Why nor a third. Smilair look to Zigzagoon. It won't be the first time they made a pokemon looking like a old pokemon. Still thinking it is a zigzagoon.

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    reyna_de_la_fire said:

Now back on topic. We can't rule out that it could be a D/P new pokemon. It seems like they pulling a lot of them into the story.

Yes, i agree. Its just like when they eventually gave the egg to misty and it turned out to be togepi, a pokemon we had never heard of at the time, its the best way to introduce a new pokemon from the D/P series that we don't already know about.

Back