• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Question About May's *blank beacause it's a spoiler*

Years
    Im excpecting this is going to be a new Diamond or pearl pokemon, **like maybe a un-evolved eevee XD! )
    But I dont see why its going to be a eevee at all...maybe its one of those Suduwoddo pre-evolutoins, cause look at one, and look at that ^_^ ;; but thats my opion

Linoone

MCFRY! you are terminated! o!o
    Years
    I think it might be a zigzagoon(and i admit, I really hope with all my heart it is), but there might also be a chance it's an eevee, and it wouldn't surprise me, another eevee makes sense, but isn't eevee a bit too overrated?*faints*

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    I thought it was a Zigzagoon at first too, but the color didn't really match. The patern does however. As for it being Eevee, not sure... The patern does match Eevee's tail :D.
    I think it's going to be a new kind of Pok?mon.
    I've attached an image which compairs the colors. Zigzagoon's color absolutely doesn't match

Last edited:
    Back