• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Return of the Trainers

Status
Not open for further replies.

White_Winter_Wolf

Sasuke's Female Reincarnation!
Years
  • It's been 20 years since trainers like Ash Ketchum and Gary Oak. In 20 years the world has fallen apart. Instead of green fields with pokemon running freely and battle along side trainers, there are red skies and burning buildings. Why? Psychics. When Sabrina was corrupted by power, she went insane. Now pokemon have vanished, people with psychic powers rule the earth and those without slave below them. It is said all the pokemon disappeared to Ho-oh's Mountain, to wait for peace. There time of waiting has ended. A reballion formed againest the psychics. They have sent 7 people to find the pokemon and to allie themselves with them to fight. For those who remember the good days, these pokemon allies are called trainers. So the band called trainers set out to save the world. Your are trainers. Your jourany begans at the forgotten ruins of the town of Pallet. Here's lives a hermit named Dash. All he gives you are small red and white balls and tells you to travel to Saffron the center of the Psychis's land. Along the way he say's Ho-oh will send you pokemon to aid in your final battle. Remember, you don't know what the pokeballs do, you've never seen a pokemon before.

Here's what you'll need to be one of the seven children.

Name:
    Home Town: (Not Pallet, but can be orange islands or 123 islands)
    Reason for joining the reballion:
    Weapon: (sword, dagger...)
    Personality:
    Description:
    Pokemon: (Only three and you don't get them till later)
    Background:
    Misc.: (Anything else important)

Here's mine.

Name: Pippa
    Home Town: Cerulean
    Reason for joining Reballion: Revenge
    Weapon: Wooden staff
    Personality: A loner tomboy, doesn't smile, thinks other six trainers are pathetic.
    Description: Brown hair in Peter Pan cut with silver eyes. Green cargo pants and black midriff tank top. Balck boots and armbands. Tan body with very well toned-arms and a sixpack. Commonly mistaken for a psychic because of eyes.She has a strange marking on her back that is actually from a surgey
    Pokemon: Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, and Skitty.
    Background: Her parents were psychics, but Sabrina had them murdered for having a flawed child without powers. Pippa looks like her psychic parents but she grew up on the streets. Her foster brother was her only family so she had to learn how to survive in a gang of all guys. She doesn't trust anyone because her brother's girlfriend was a psychic who betrayed and murdered him. Her only goal in life is to murder Sabrina right hand-girl Becca and avenge her brother.
    Misc. Has a decesed twin sister named Pepper and she crys herself to sleep thinking about Pepper. She will never talk about Pepper, not even her foster brother knew about Pepper. The marking on her back was were she and Pepper were seperated. Its said that Pepper was psychic.

I say we need only six more people and the bad guys don't have to be played. But if you want to play a bad guy, you just say that and not have to do a profile. The only bad guys are Sabrina and Becca. Please join!

Last edited:

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
  • Name: Kirk
    Home Town: Viridian city
    Reason for joining the reballion: Ever since I heard stories about pokemon, these weird creature's that fought along beside people, i havebeen in awe and i admit fear of them, so i'm sure the psychics would be to, also i hate being a slave, i don't get any time to myself i hate it
    Weapon: Sword
    Personality: Usually angry to the psychics, adamant and brave, he refuses to let any harm to come to his friends and persistent
    Description: He refuses to wear slave clothes that his family wears, so he has alot of painful scars, he has ocean blue hair, wears a read t-shirt, and black denims, he also wears an amulet passed down from his family even before the pokemon dissapeared, There is a specific scar he will not show to anyone, he hates to talk about it and he refuses to mention it, but he is sure someone will find out, or that someone already knows
    Pokemon: chikorita, Nidoran(female) growlithe
    Background: His whole family used to be trainers, and they carried a crest with them, a crest with a flying dragon pokemon on it, he was told that it was a legend pokemon, but he didn't care it was his symbol for defeating the psychics, it also showed his determination
    Misc.: The cresct chain has lugia on it, but Kirk has no clue of this, he is waiting to be told, also his sword is powerful because it is a symbol of his passion to defeat the psychics

Last edited:

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
  • Name: Zephyr a.k.a Zeph
    Home Town: Viridian
    Reason for joining the reballion: Revenge
    Weapon: Throwing knives (he he XD!)
    Personality: Quiet, calm, collective, and clever
    Description: He has short brown hair, and blue-ish silver eyes. He wears long black t-shirts, white fingerless gloves, and he usually wears black jeans.
    Pokemon: Wynaut, Baltoy, and Numel
    Background: Zeph used to live in the Hoenn region, but he had to move because of a fire. It was odd... why would he have to move all the way to the Kanto region, when it was just fire? He didn't know... his mom had told him to.
    Misc.: Nope...

Last edited:

Rioku

Inuyasha pwns
    Years
  • Home Town: 1 island
    Reason for joining the reballion:fear of the pshycic's
    Weapon: long sword
    Personality: short tempered and tough acting. Afraid of anyone with more power then himself.Brutal in battle
    Description: long silver hair and blue eyes. Emerald tee-shirt and dark blue jeans. wears a blood red headband.
    Pokemon: Eevee, Gastly, Poochyena
    backround: His parents were killed by the pshycic's when he was 2. He has feared there power ever since andd done their bidding for 10 long painful years. Then he hears of a resistance and joins immediatly.
    Misc.: Has secretly loved pokemon and prayed for their return since he heard a pshycic speak of their power and where they are rumored to stay.

White_Winter_Wolf

Years
  • Yeah! Three to go! Were all in! You guys are all awesome. My RPG took two weeks to get filled up and people quit two pages in. I was so sad. You promise note to quit right? If you do, I my release my monkey, Kouko, on you!
    Hehe, just kidding.

MistMermaid

Digimon is better!
    Years
  • me toooooooo please!!!!!!

name:Zakeru
    hometown:cerulean
    reason for joining:same as yours
    wepons:the stuff knights have
    personality:bossy,girly n boysh,leader,talktive,
    description:look my avatar and u will know
    background:normal gal,normal family,normal siblings nothing facaniting!

shadow keeper

Need help. How hack?Really
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2005
    can i join too?
    Name: jack Oak
    Home Town: cinnabar island
    Reason for joining the reballion: father is gary oak and jack was told how it used to be. trying to make things right again.
    Weapon: sword
    Personality: secritive when he has to be otherwise happy.
    Description: black hooded long-sleeved shirt with diamond on it. blue gloves, jeans white shoes blue eyes blue hair, hand-me-down tauros belt confuses him.
    Pokemon: sneasel, poocheyena, gastly
    Background: inslaved by psychics when born, trtold storys to keep his spirit up when 10. set out on adventure when 15

Last edited:

White_Winter_Wolf

Years
  • Yeah! We need only one person more before we can start! Very creative SK! I hadn't thought about what happened to Gary. I know what happened to Ash though and it has to do with the hermit we'll meet at the begining! Oops, smart people probably know the answer now. Oh well!

shadow keeper

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2005
    you probably never thought about this but what happened to fighting pokemon trainers?

shadow keeper

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2005
    both trainer and pokemon. i would think psychics hate fighting trainers and pokemon.

White_Winter_Wolf

Years
  • Well, fighting type pokemon are extremly weak againest psychics, so they are few in number now. And for people, most of the fighting type people are hypotesesd (sp?) guards. Except Bruno, he's one of the reballion leaders along with all the elite for in the Kanto region.

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
    Years
  • I think I'm gonna be last to join :)

Name: John ? (Surname will be revealed later in the story)
    Home Town: Cerulean
    Reason for joining the rebellion: Love for Pok?mons
    Weapon: None if Misc. is accepted. If not, then Bow and Arrows
    Personality: Calm and straight forward. He's the think before acting kind. He is also very concentrated in what he does, and values friendship above all.
    Description: He's tall, short black hair, pale, thin, with black eyes. Wears a dark green T-Shirt and brown trousers with black tennis shoes .
    Pokemon: Gardevoir, Altaria and Marshtomp
    Background: Since little he heard stories about the Pok?mons, the mythical creatures that lived here before the Psychics came unto action. He heard of the rebellion, and because he wanted to meet Pok?mons, and thought what the Psychics were doing was wrong, decided to join.
    Misc.: (The following if possible) He, and his family are Psychics themselves, but because he doesn't agree to what the other psychics are doing, he decides to join the rebellion (this won't be revealed until later)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back