• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Return of the Trainers

Status
Not open for further replies.

White_Winter_Wolf

Sasuke's Female Reincarnation!
Years
  • OOC:: And his misc. is the a fine weapon! We may began :D

The old man sighed and turned toward me and the other six. "What you seven are up againest is something not even I could stop."
    I looked him up and down, "Not surprised..." He slapped me on the cheek.
    "I was once a trainer myself, the greatest." Dash sighed and gave us all three red and white balls. "The fate of the world rest in these pokeballs. There purpose will be revealed soon. Please, find the pokemon." The man vanished.
    I turned to the others, "Okay, my name's Pippa, don't call me Pip, and I don't like any of you. Try not to slow me down losers." I turned and started down the path.

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
    Years
  • John gazed at the others, particularly at Pippa. SHe seemed to be an lone individualist. He sighed, whilst starting to think "6 partners, who I'll have to hang until this is all over. I hope I conquer their friendship... Pippa will be hard, though..." He started gazing the sky. It was bloody red, as usual... Not a good day to start an adventure... He sighed again, and started to walk down the path, thinking about Pok?mons...

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
  • IC: hey thanks old guy, and these are the thing pokemon are held in right, yeah wicked i think i know how to work them, Yeah Pippa we're gunna slow you down, do you even know the firt thing about pokemon, and your no better than us, we can keep up, your not the only one on this task you know, I have a better reason than you for fighting the Psychics, I think we could make a great team, so be more considerate of us, we're in this together ok??" i half shouted at Pippa
    "I wonder what i got anyway," I said half-walking with Pippa half waiting for the others, i was to anxious tyo get out there andget to battling and collecting, then i remebered the pokemon were actually gone, these were the last ones.

White_Winter_Wolf

Years
  • "Don't yell at me boy!" I sighed. I took ou tmy staff and began twirling it out of boredum. "My reason is as good as any. I want to kill Becca for murdering Katrik and Pe..." 'No, I dodn't just say that. No one knows that. "and... um... my dog, uh, Pep!" i stuttered and walked faster trying to hide my nervousness. 'Dumb kid, made me nearl reveal my deepest secert and I just meet him.'

Dream Illusionist

Years
  • John started gazing at the floor.
    "So that's what they think of Psychics, what they think of my kind..."-he thought. He was quite unhappy that the world had come to this.
    He was determined: He had to stop Sabrina to prove that Psychics are not freaks, they can be kind! She was giving his kind a bad reputation: He had to stop this!

"Well.. we should get going, then..."-he said, slowly looking at the rest of the group.

shadow keeper

Need help. How hack?Really
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2005
    IC:
    i sighed as the old man gave us the pokeballs. i knew pip, i laughed in my mind, was a loner and probably knew as much as i did. i looked down at my belt. 'is this a pokemon' i wondered. suddenly i realized i was being left behind. i huuried used to keep up with the others. i scolded myself for getting caughht up in my thoughts. then i started up a happy conversation "do any of you know what a pokemon looks like?" i asked.

White_Winter_Wolf

Years
  • "Don't know, don't really care. I'm only on this mission so I can have a chance at Becca." I sighed. 'Why do they all want to get along? I could just as easily finished this mission withour them.' "If pokemon are really the key to this war then our cause is as good as gone. I should have stayed as the leader of Purple Gaze." I mumbled the last part. My brother was the leader of Purple gaze, the most famous gang in cerulean. When he was killed I inhertatied the gang, though I was it's first girl member.

Dream Illusionist

Years
  • "I heard there were various kinds. More than 300... But I have no idea of actual shapes..."-He replied to the boy who just appeared.
    He thought how would they be like, physically. Maybe dragon-like creatures...
    He looked at the rest of the group. They looked like nice fellas... so why was he so afraid?

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
  • IC: they all look different, and even the ones that do look the same have their differences, thats the key thing in battling, to know you pokemons weaknesses and streangths, there are many different pokemon, and many different types and combis , plus different attacks, most of all though they are to be our friends, these red and white orbs are used to hold them while you travel around, but my grandad once told me that he met a trainer who's pokemon folloewed him around, His nme was Ash and he became pokemon master, but he dissapeared when the psychics came along, if only he was still here. Well anyway i need to beat these psychics because 1. the destroyed my dream before i was even born, 2. they beat me they scarred me and 3. they killed my mother and sister, they can't get away with that, my sister was ill so they kiled her, and my mum was pregnant, so they killed her, they used me as a beat bag. Until now now it's time for me to get back at them, then again, maybe they can be good, What do you all think??

shadow keeper

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2005
    "you mumbled that last part. all i heard was 'i sould of as leader of pur...." i said . "you gotta tell us. no secrets" i said trying my best to be playful. i knew she was gonna hate me but i had to. besides what's done is done and nothing can change that.
    "o sorry. i didn't know you were speaking uh... uh... well whatever i think they probably are overun with too much power.

White_Winter_Wolf

Years
  • "Who cares that they killed your mum and sister?! They killed my parents, my foster brother and they killed Pe... Pep." 'Man, he made me almost do it, again!' 'And about Ash? Well, you guys are blind. The old man Dash was clearly him. My friend Ricky Waterflower said his mom knew him and that he disappeared to Pallet. And I ain't tellin' you anything." I slapped him with my staff. "Pepper is my... Darn it!"

Dream Illusionist

Years
  • It was quite clear to him...they all hated his kind. And with good reasons. John never thought that the Psychics were this cruel...

"Well, what do you guys think of finding out what these pok?balls contain, huh?"-he said, with a smile, a fake smile coming out from his face, his feelings.

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
  • IC: That Dash he's got to be Ash alright, i saw pikachu i saw that twinkle in his eyes it's definetly him, isn't it, Anyway, we're in this together now, But i wish Pippa would be a little warmer with us all, she seems to know some, but she forgets ive been elcluded and held for so long i don't have any friends, and i think all my family are dead,

"Do you know what I'm going to live my grandfathers dream, I'm going to be one of the ones who realese the pokemon, But i can't do without all your help, so do you all understand we need to stick together?? that only when we really are friends the pokemon will trust us?" i asked humbly

This was my last chance to make at least one frined in the group or i wouldn't have a chance of helping, I mean i would protect them help them but i want to be their friend and i hope i can be one day one day soon

Dream Illusionist

Years
  • John tried releasing his first pok?ball. It broke open, a blue, flashy beam, and a Skyblue big bird, with clouds as wings. It let out an echoing, melodical cry... John was shocked. It was incredibly beautiful...
    "Wow... it's...it's...gorgeous! Nothing like I thought about!"-I shouted.
    The creature's eyes glanced at me. It seemed to enjoy my presence.

He looked at Pippa. Underneath that individualism, she was just a lonely, soft person. John finally felt accepted into this group. At least, he had a friend.

shadow keeper

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2005
    "there called trainers" i said more quitely than the rest hoping they didn't hear me. "trainers are friends with pokemon."i was fighting back tears. my dad died at the hands of psychics two days ago. i could't not let them know that. the'd think i was a softie. i was answering the guys question. i eventually opened my pokeball and sent out a black dog.

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
  • IC: ok fine you can think that but in my eyes we are , ahem actually you are all equal, i guess i'll be below you forever, seen how the only thing i hold is the dragin crest and some bravery, but i will try in hope that you guys can realese the pokemon" He said in one of his changes of moods, he fetl very weak as if he was useless to them, as if he couldn't prove anything, he thought he needed a good slap before he ell deeper into this depression, he felt that he needed to be pulled out before he was consumed by the darkness,
    The last words he said before he fainted were
    "I bet the psychics arn't that bad" and then he fell over
    he doesn't know what happened after that

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back