• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many PMs do you have in your inbox+sent?

How many PMs do you have in your inbox+sent currently?

• Less than 50.. =(

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • A HUNDRED!! Or at least more than 50. =)

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • More than a 100, I'm a busy person. =D

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • 150!! People WUB PMing me.. <3

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Over 150! I'm a moderator, I get more space than you. Nya!

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
  • Randomly done, I was bored. =P
    Oh, and moderators please close this if I'm duplicating another poll, but I've already searched the forum for a similar thread but I didn't find one.

--

Right now.. I've got 38 PMs, counting sent items and inbox items together. >_<

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Yupp said:
    Whats a PM?I never got one in all the forums I've been into. XD
    >_< Private messages... built in email system that only works for registered PC members. Basically put to that, and um.. stay on topic.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    i got ummm over 54... i just dont like pms, i had too many before it got annoying im off to delete ^.^
    yupp was being sarcastic... i think...
    edit: w00t i got three

Years
  • Hey, telling people to stay on topic is my job... ;_; Oh well.

I delete mine alot xDD Even though I have an insane amount of PM space right now, I don't like it getting too full. Last time I checked, it was nearly impossible to delete them. (I made a thread about it, acutally, and I don't think it was fixed.)

Inbox: 7. All of these are from totoAngela -- I PMed her yesterday. It's fun stuff =3
    Sent: 3. There are instances where I didn't unclick the "save a copy in your sent items folder" checkbox. I don't like saving them. It's just a waste of PM space. >>;

I know the thread isn't about this, but...
    Other Folders: 10. 3 of them were PMs I didn't want to reply to but didn't want to delete, and the other 7 are just PMs I want (a few are Javascript from my Advanced Webpages class, and the others...well, they're special, and I didn't want to delete them at all).

Ati

Staff User
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    I have 0

I am deleting them after i send a or become a PM.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • sammi-san said:
    Hey, telling people to stay on topic is my job... ;_; Oh well.
    =P ... 'kay that was stupid.

sammi-san said:
    Last time I checked, it was nearly impossible to delete them. (I made a thread about it, acutally, and I don't think it was fixed.)
    Um... are you talking about the database problem thing that pops up ever time? By the way.. in your sig, it says you love PMs. XD

--

Just got a bunch of more PMs.. its now 41. Still under 50. v_v

Back