• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many PMs do you have in your inbox+sent?

How many PMs do you have in your inbox+sent currently?

• Less than 50.. =(

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • A HUNDRED!! Or at least more than 50. =)

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • More than a 100, I'm a busy person. =D

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • 150!! People WUB PMing me.. <3

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Over 150! I'm a moderator, I get more space than you. Nya!

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    i keep mine clean so at the moment i got zilch, and the most ive got of new PMs snet to me was about 15

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I usually have around 150, I have to constantly delete PMs. >_>

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I have 69 right now. (<immature>Hee hee hee.</immature>) I don't delete my PM's very often.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I never have a lot of PM's, I get about 80 or so and then I delete every single one of them, unless I havn't read them or replied.

I've done this about ten times.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Bah,I've 80.
    Cleaned out my Inbox like,two weeks back or something..I forget.X3.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    ...I have 909 right now--555 in my inbox and 354 in my outbox. o.o; I hate cleaning out my PMs so I only do it when I reach my limit (which is, btw, 1000). I always save them too. The most I've ever had was something like 1600. XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Right now I only have five, they're all in my inbox. I think the most I've ever reached is somewhere around 450-500, and that's when I took a week off. I usually clear the PMs I get after I'm done with them.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    I have 139 in my box right now. Mostly because I'm lazy, the other is because I'm a packrat. Go figure o.o I just like them there XD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    As of right now, I have a total of 102 PMs: 72 in the inbox and 30 in the outbox.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    I will not give an exact amount because I do not want to be PM spammed, but I keep a nice tidy PM box with as few messages a possible.

T3hCoM

Lunatic Moon Rabbit
    Years
    I have exactly 100 PM's in total. NOTE: I have never cleaned my PM box since I joined.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Rai said:
    I usually have around 150, I have to constantly delete PMs. >_>

Eh...I feel your pain. There's practically not a single morning during which I don't find my PM box filled to the brim, despite the fact that I do my best to delete what isn't essential for me to keep. But there's the crux, ne? More or less all of them seem essential. Maaan...I really wish I had a larger PM box. *Ish jealous of the mods and other high-ups*

Back