• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favourite subject

Dragonite Tamer

I'll never leave you behind.
Years
  • I've checked and there ain't anything like this yet so here you can post your favourite subject at school, or when you went to school if you don't go anymore.

Soul-Music

Nurse in the making!
    Years
  • I'm in college already and a nursing student.

My favorite subjects in the first sem.:

Biology (Lecture and Laboratory)
    Gen. Psychology
    English
    Logic
    Physical Education

2nd sem.:
    Socio-anthropology
    filipino Literature
    Chemistry Lab. Experiment
    Religious Education
    Philosophy

Mayl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    None, I hate skool but if I must choose, then it's Art.

- KearahShadowProdukshunz

Years
  • Computer classes <3 I love the computer. It's one of the most fun and convinent things ever invented IMO.
    Right now, I'm taking Advanced Webpages. My teacher is cool, and we're working with Flash right now. I can make whatever I want right now~ It's great fun.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • I lurve Art!
    Where I can like,express myself and all that!^^
    Plus,its rather fun to draw/paint and do the other stuffers.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • LOL lunch

My favorite subject Computer Aided Manufacturing, I get to make whatever I want from wood and other soft materials.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Right now Drawing, Lifetime Wellness, and Bio-Geology are my favorite classes.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Probably maths. I pretty hopeless in every other subject. Also, some sports if that counts...

Years
  • My favourite subject would have to be English. I'm very good at English and it's my best subject. I'm always getting A+s for it. =D

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    My favourite subjects would have to be Maths, and D.T. I can't choose between the two;;

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • There a lot. In on order. Caluculs, science except bio, art, history, and any computer class.

I not taking a science class this year, history, r computer classes. I wish I was taking them this year.

Back