• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favourite subject

Years
    Art is my favorite subject. But I didn't get that subject this year cause our school has only one art teacher. But still, art. ~

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    To be honest, my favourite classes are probably French and Computer Science...but at the moment likely the former. o_o; Computer Science is great, but lately I haven't felt motivated to do any actual work so I've spent the last two weeks or so just surfing the net the whole time as opposed to doing anything remotely productive. <_< French...is useful and the other two subjects I have so far this semester (Art and Physics) I'm either doing terribly in or I hate the assignments. Or both. =D;;

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    My favourtie subjects: PE (o yeh) English (its OK and fun) Art (Creative and cool) IT (computer time)
    Worst: HISTORY (dont evry1 hate it) Science (really wierd) Geography (it makes me sleepy) Maths (so wierd) French (its hard lerning languages for me!!!)

Years
    I'd have to say my favorite subject is Web Design, (and it's also the only subject I have :P) it's something I want and feel like doing.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I don't really know. I know that English isn't it. Physics I enjoy, but that's mostly because of the teacher. I'd like to say Computer Science because it is fun, but it's just too laidback - and I don't like that. I like feeling like I have to do something, everything feels' optional even when it's not. And art, I don't know.

Physics or Computer Science surprisingly.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I don't really have a favorite subject.....but I really love art class =P

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Hard to say, but my favourite subject is probaly English. It's really easy and our teacher is nice too (most people find her lessons boring, for some reason o.O) not to mention, that if we follow the education and our teacher gets us to learn everything we need to, we qet out of school early ^_^

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    errrr maths =B :geek:
    yea its the only subject i have to put the least effort into weird....

Back