PDA

View Full Version : D.N.Angel Fan Club

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

IceDrake
January 15th, 2006, 08:28 PM
Well, there was one of these a while back, and I decided to get it back. And be warned; if no one joins, I will start a liek, 7-way conversation with myself. XD

This is just for DNAngel fans, and I'll post some awesome pics.

So, topics pretty much whatever, on topic, y'know.

~T3h Members~

Owner-Me! Gohan, or IceDrake
Chiru
Akio123
22sa
Caroline
White_Winter_Wolf

Chiru
January 19th, 2006, 06:30 PM
Omg, we just can't seem to keep a DN Angel club alive, can we? I'll join, because DN Angel needs a fan club that lasts longer than 2 pages. Yes. I'd be happy to contribute pics and stuff as well.

IceDrake
January 20th, 2006, 05:22 PM
MUWahhaaa! I'll add you to the list. :)

Yeah, I think Daisuke is so cute. And I'm a girl so don't think I'm wierd, or nuthin'. :)

And Satoshi si soo cool! What volume of the manga do you have up to? I have 1-10.

Chiru
January 20th, 2006, 06:01 PM
Fwee XD

I have up to 6, haha. It doesn't seem like Tokyopop will be releasing any more any time soon though :\ I need to get the other 4 that are out though. I have the first dubbed DVD and a few later episodes downloaded.

I really like all of the main characters. Satoshi scared me at the beginning of the anime, but he's a cool character. And yeah, Daisuke is really cute ^^. Oh, and *points at sig* I'm obsessed with Krad. Most people think I'm crazy when I say that he's my favorite character though. I just like villains like him. *hides*

IceDrake
January 21st, 2006, 08:00 PM
Haha, I'm sort of obsessed with the series in general. Everything in the 'My Pictures' file has SOMETHING to do with DNAngel.
I have the first three DVDs. But my friend reallly scratched up the first one, so I can't really watch it.
Kevin Corn is so cool. :)

Akio123
January 21st, 2006, 08:41 PM
I have made three DNAngel Fanclubs here. Can I please join?

22sa
January 21st, 2006, 09:20 PM
I'll join! D.N.Angel was my favourite anime once.... yeah until I liked Full Moon wo Sagashite better.

Caroline
January 22nd, 2006, 12:37 AM
I'm also a fan of Full Moon wo Sagashite.
Um, well to get back onto the subject I also like the anime/manga, DN Angel so I'll be joining.

Chiru
January 22nd, 2006, 09:43 AM
Whee, a sudden influx of members :3 Let's try to keep this club alive!

Kevin Corn did do a great job with Daisuke's voice.

Akio123
January 22nd, 2006, 10:15 AM
I agree, but Vic Mongona (Ed Elric's voice as well) also did a good job with Dark.

22sa
January 23rd, 2006, 09:52 PM
All the male characters in D.N.Angel were well written, IMO.

Akio123
January 24th, 2006, 12:39 PM
I will have to agree with you there.

Chiru
January 24th, 2006, 06:29 PM
They did a really good job with the dubbing for DN Angel, I must say. Although many of the voices were different from what I'd imagined them to be as I read the manga, they all suited the characters they went with. Risa's voice got on my nerves, but for some reason I feel like that suited her (haha). And I loved that slight accent thingy that Krad had. Satoshi's voice was a little creepy, but it wasn't bad (and at the beginning of the series he IS pretty creepy, so it works out). The translation wasn't bad at all, and they didn't do anything stupid to the music like translate it to english or replace it altogether. (I would've killed them if they did that. -_-)

Oh, but this is just going by the first disc. I haven't seen past that dub-wise.

By the way, I loved the commentary by Kevin Corn and Vic Monogna(sp?).

Akio123
January 24th, 2006, 06:42 PM
I hate Risa, but Luci Christian is my favorite voice actress. Hillary Haag, I never truly liked, but she did a great job as Riku.

White_Winter_Wolf
January 25th, 2006, 01:29 PM
Can I join? I prefer the manga, but I still love the anime. Though I personally don't like Risa, she's a little annoying. But Riku is cool, more average unlike Risa, who's kinda preepy. I love Satoshi! I actually got blue streaks once cause of em!

IceDrake
January 25th, 2006, 07:15 PM
Yay, members! Yes, you can all join! And haha, I was kinda obsessed with Satoshi once too. But I moved on, and now all my friends know to run away when someone says Daisuke's name. I go rabid. Kevin Corn is so cool.

You guys've gotta watch the 'Voice-Acter Commentary' is you haven't already. *chants Daisuke's name*

Chiru
January 27th, 2006, 02:04 PM
Yeah, I've seen the commentary with the voices of Daisuke and Dark. I like how they comment on what's actually going on as they watch it instead of just talking about random stuff the whole time. And some of their comments are pretty funny too. I want to see the commentary on the last disc with Krad and Satoshi's VA's :3

Akio123
January 27th, 2006, 02:08 PM
Well, let me think Chris Patton, is a good voice actor, but he ussually plays a hero like Kuro in Gantz, or a sidekick like Sousuke's friend in Full Metal Panic. He never has really been a suited voice for a rival. However, he did do a pretty good job.

IceDrake
January 29th, 2006, 12:09 PM
Haha. That's who plays Krad? I never looked. <<;

Ha, I've only got the first three dvds. I told my friend that I should start carrying a can of whipped cream with me, so when someone says 'Daisuke', I can just duck out for a mo' and come back foaming at the mouth. :D

Chiru
January 29th, 2006, 03:22 PM
Wha? Krad is played by Illich Gardiola, and Greg Ayers plays Satoshi. According to the website I'm looking at, Chris Patton plays Elliot.

As soon as I get enough money, I'm buying the second disc. Although the third one has the awesome Krad pic on it :3~.

Akio123
January 29th, 2006, 05:36 PM
Opps, sorry I looked it up, Satoshi (And Kurono), are played by Grege Ayeres.

Chiru
February 3rd, 2006, 03:42 PM
*bumpbumpbump*

This club must live! Anyway, everyone's borrowing my DN Angel stuff. My entire manga collection is being passed around the high school in my area, and when it gets back to me another friend at my school borrows it! The friend I originally lent it all to says she has all of it now though, and she'll get it back to me as soon as possible. I'm reluctant to lend my DVD though >:O

Soul-Music
February 4th, 2006, 06:17 PM
May I join? I have something as initiation of my membership:

Look! (http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a387/hangad_bukaspalad/punkista.jpg)

Akio123
February 4th, 2006, 10:16 PM
Welcome to our club!^^ Anyway, I think I may like Kard alittle more now.

Soul-Music
February 6th, 2006, 06:00 AM
Well, I like non-other than the main character himself, Daisuke. I find him pretty cool and hip, a bit clumsy that is... But I can relate.

Chiru
February 6th, 2006, 05:43 PM
Yay, a member! *huggles you* Welcome to the awesome DN Angel super mystery cult fanclub!

I see Daisuke has a lot of fans, haha. I have a RL friend who likes him too. I always thought he was cute in a little kid way. I remember when I first saw pictures from DN Angel (ah, the artwork that drew me to the series) I thought he was a little boy. It surprised me to find out he was actually 14...

Akio123
February 6th, 2006, 07:39 PM
Welcome to our club new member!^_^

Soul-Music
February 7th, 2006, 12:36 AM
Yay, a member! *huggles you* Welcome to the awesome DN Angel super mystery cult fanclub!

I see Daisuke has a lot of fans, haha. I have a RL friend who likes him too. I always thought he was cute in a little kid way. I remember when I first saw pictures from DN Angel (ah, the artwork that drew me to the series) I thought he was a little boy. It surprised me to find out he was actually 14...

I also thought of that too. I thought he's just 10-12 and I was shocked when I found out he's 14. Another, by the way he looks his voice doesn't fit him but I got used to it.

Akio123
February 7th, 2006, 07:05 PM
He seemed older then Fourteen to me.

Gohan
February 10th, 2006, 04:39 PM
He seemed 13 to me. Oh, yeah....
*bumpbumpbump*

Secret Mystery Cult... I mean, D.N.Angel fan club!
Dai-suke! Dai-suke! Dai-suke! Dai-suke!
*chants*
.... My friends think I'm really wierd when I start yelling out 'Daisuke!' While I sleep during lunch. Welcome!

Oh, by the way, this is IceDrake!

Chiru
February 14th, 2006, 06:50 PM
Oh, I think I remember you from somewhere...
... you were in that "Locked in a Small House" thing, weren't you?

Anyway, yay! *huggles while kicking thread back to first page*

We did this weird thing in grammar class today where we made something out of play-doh, then went around the room writing comments about everyone else's creations and suggestions for improvement. I was in a bishie-ish mood at the time, so I made Krad holding a rose and entitled it 'an angel with weird hair and a rose'. Looking at my comments, I got mostly "Uh... okay"s, a few "That's awesome"s, and one guy said it was inappropriate. Only one of my friends knew who it was. Mine was probably the most original. Half the class made snowmen and valentines day stuff. I was sad when I had to destroy my Krad though :<

Gohan
February 16th, 2006, 04:25 PM
Oh yeah! I remember that thread! Man, that got seriously out of hand.... Good times, good times....

You guys've got to read this really funny D.N.Angel link! It's so frickin' funny!
http://firexice-fanclub.deviantart.com/journal/7304777/

*kick*
That class? I would have made... doh cookies!

cold_katanagirl
February 16th, 2006, 05:42 PM
Can I join? I decided to randomly ask for my parents to buy the entire DN Angel series for Christmas... And I like it. Yeah. XD

Gohan
February 16th, 2006, 06:07 PM
Whow wouldn't like it?
Yeah, you can join!

I finally figured out that D.N.Angel actually stands for 'Daisuke Niwa Angel'.

Soul-Music
February 17th, 2006, 01:03 PM
Oh yeah! I remember that thread! Man, that got seriously out of hand.... Good times, good times....

You guys've got to read this really funny D.N.Angel link! It's so frickin' funny!
http://firexice-fanclub.deviantart.com/journal/7304777/

*kick*
That class? I would have made... doh cookies!

Lol, that's hilarious. It was a total chaos, lotsa weird happenings, even shounen-ai and yaoi. A "hahaha! :laugh:" for that.

Gohan
February 17th, 2006, 05:39 PM
I know. I'm so lucky I found that. So hilarious. Karma!

Soul-Music
February 17th, 2006, 11:26 PM
That fic ownz. Daisuke almost went insane. (As I perceived it)

Yu Kanda
February 18th, 2006, 11:16 AM
can I please join???????????????? i've read 8 books of theirs in one day and i luv DNAngel please!!!!????

Soul-Music
February 18th, 2006, 02:47 PM
Hello! Welcome to the clubbie.

The DN Angel fandom in you can no longer be denied. 8 books in one day? No, doubting it.

Gohan
February 18th, 2006, 10:02 PM
Yes, I agree. You are accepted....*in deep, somber voice*

*comes out in pink frilly apron with a serving tray* Who wants cookies?! .... Er... oh, yeah. I'll just get out of this....

Haha, eight in one day? Man, it took me two days to read 1-4. But then again, I'm not the fastest reader.

Yu Kanda
February 19th, 2006, 09:24 AM
thanx for lettin me join and ya........I'm a pretty fast reader lol, it's a really good series also!!!!! My favorite character is Dark, Krad, and Daisuke!! :D

Chiru
February 19th, 2006, 10:24 AM
OMFG. I leave for three days, and wonderful things happen! *huggles every new member* And yay, another Krad fan!

8 books in one day? I'd never be able to do that, considering my short attention span and the fact that I only have 6 books.

Speaking of the manga, they're added Volume 11 to the DN Angel section (http://tokyopop.com/dbpage.php?page=product&productid=3143) at Tokyopop.com, but there isn't a page up for it yet. I wonder when it's coming out?

Meep. Pictures! Lots of pictures!

Yu Kanda
February 19th, 2006, 02:16 PM
i know i go there too and i really want to see the cover!

Chiru
February 19th, 2006, 05:45 PM
Hm, I do wonder what the cover will look like. I hope it has someone other than Daisuke or Dark on it. No offense to them; I'd just rather see some more variety in the cover art. I'd like a Risa or Riku cover, or maybe another Satoshi. of course, what we really need is a Krad cover! =D

Yu Kanda
February 19th, 2006, 06:39 PM
yeah it would be nice to have someone else on a cover and i just figured out that Krad is on the 2nd book's cover

Gohan
February 19th, 2006, 07:18 PM
Satoshi's ear is on the Tenth Cover. :)

Anyways, speaking of manga... again... has anyone here read Lagoon Engine? 'Cause I found a marvelous new discovery! I found the first (and only, so far) volume of 'Lagoon Engine Einsatz'! Lagoon Engine, Lagoon Engine Einsatz are both by Yukiru Sugisaki. Who, in a related manner, is the creator of D.N.Angel. And also, coincidentally, she is the auther and illustrator of all three series.

Yu Kanda
February 20th, 2006, 08:17 AM
your right satoshi's ear is on the tenth book's cover and i've never heard of Lagoon Engine

Chiru
February 20th, 2006, 03:53 PM
Wow, his ear IS on the tenth cover o_o And I always thought the second cover was Dark with white hair and yellow eyes.

I haven't read anything else by Sugisaki; in fact, the only other work by her(?) I've heard of is Candidate for Goddess.

Yu Kanda
February 20th, 2006, 05:14 PM
I have heard of Canidate of Goddess too and one more but I forgot

Gohan
February 20th, 2006, 07:10 PM
Well, you guys should get some of the other series. They are pretty good. I mean, you can tell it's by her when you look at the front cover and stare at the eyes. Its awesome.

Yu Kanda
February 22nd, 2006, 03:27 PM
i think the other one i've heard of is Lagoon engine and i've never been able to find any other series of hers

Chiru
February 24th, 2006, 07:13 PM
Omfgsave.

Hey, has anyone else noticed that in the anime everyone's eyes are the same color as their hair? *random*

Gohan
February 24th, 2006, 08:20 PM
...Whaoah.

Dude, your right! OMGWTBBQFPSW

Okay, now that that's over, I have some important news! I CAN FLY!!!

I hate the way that some of the background is three-D-ish. I think it would look better if it was all drawn.

Soul-Music
February 25th, 2006, 01:44 AM
Yes, I did! Their eyes match their hair color.

Chiru
February 25th, 2006, 07:43 AM
Yeah, I agree, some of the 3-D scenery made me dizzy. @@

*celebrating 900 random, stupid, smilie-filled, and irritating posts!*

Yu Kanda
February 25th, 2006, 01:07 PM
Omfgsave.

Hey, has anyone else noticed that in the anime everyone's eyes are the same color as their hair? *random*

i've always knew that since the first time i started reading them

Gohan
February 26th, 2006, 07:46 AM
Congratz, Chiru! Only 100 more until 1000 poats you've made. And man, then we'll have a party.

Yeah! I never actually noticed that. Just noticed that Dark and Dai(drool) were the same.

Okay! Let's keep this club alive.

Yu Kanda
February 26th, 2006, 10:27 AM
wow i know i only joined this feb. but this is only my 33 post!

Gohan
February 26th, 2006, 10:48 AM
Whaoah!

Wow, you've been posting! It took me a long time to reach 30 posts.
Somehow we've got onto talking about Pokecommunity. So, while this lasts, I wish they would bring reputation back. I mean, they took it away like, 2 months ago!

Yu Kanda
February 26th, 2006, 10:52 AM
who do you guys thinks has the best shippings in the books i think definitely Riku+Daisuke!!!!!

Chiru
February 26th, 2006, 04:53 PM
I'm not sure if they ever plan on bringing rep back, seeing the problems it caused. I thought it was pretty cool and it made me look good (XD) but I'm not terribly heartbroken over it.

As for shippings, I like Daisuke/Riku and Satoshi/Risa. I don't really like to get too crazy with shippings.

Yu Kanda
February 26th, 2006, 06:48 PM
o i never would of thought of Satoshi with Risa and same with me im that much into shipping either but i just to know other peoples opinion

Hantsuki
February 26th, 2006, 07:26 PM
I would like to join this club ^_^ I have read the manga and watched all 26 episodes and they were both rather good :3 My favorite character is Daisuke-kun and Riku-chan. They are also my favorite couple <3

Gohan
February 26th, 2006, 07:54 PM
Welcome!

Eagh. I've read some shonen-ai fics on D.N.Angel, so I'm more into the DarkxDai thing. I think shippys are evil. :P

Yeah, I guess rep caused some problems. But, yeah, it made me look good too.

Yu Kanda
February 27th, 2006, 03:54 PM
ya!!!!!! another member!!!!!(sorry) and another Daisuke and Riku shipper!!!! anyway welcome to the club!!!

Gohan
February 27th, 2006, 04:04 PM
I twas so cool! I was bored doing homework, so I held my eraser over a candle and it melted! *goes to do it again*

DaixRiku is good too. Original story.

Has anyone noticed that in the anime, Satoshi seems sort of... gay?

Chiru
February 27th, 2006, 04:40 PM
Yeah, I've noticed that XD; A lot of the things he says to Daisuke, it almost seems like he's flirting. I know he said something like "all I want is you" to Dark in the manga too, much to Dark's discomfort.

Sato: "I told them they didn't have to help. I told them that... I needed some time alone with you. Are you free... tonight?"

Dai: "WTF O_o"

Shounen Ai... I sort of like Satoshi and Daisuke as a couple, but... eh. I have a ton of Dark/Krad and Krad/Satoshi fanfiction too, but I only really read them because Krad is in them <3.

And whee another member! *Gives new member the customary "welcome" huggle*

Gohan
February 27th, 2006, 07:23 PM
Yeah. I used to idolize Satoshi.

Shounen-ai. The only SatoxDai I liked was one called 'Cotton Candy'.

But DarkxDai. There are tons... 'Aoi', 'Muse', 'A Demon's Love'....

The first and last ones are really well-written. I can give you links if you like!

DarkxKrad. I really hate those. But some of them are good. I hang out on Shounen-ai sites too much....

Soul-Music
February 28th, 2006, 01:29 AM
Sato: "I told them they didn't have to help. I told them that... I needed some time alone with you. Are you free... tonight?"

This quote brought me goosebumps, freaky! Never again I will watch that very first epi... I hope they consider there are kids watching though

Shounen-ai fics/scenes/etc. are evil.

Chiru
February 28th, 2006, 03:37 PM
Meh, I don't really mind the subject matter overall, but if people get too weird and crazy with the pairings it gets on my nerves. It goes the same with straight shippings for me too. However, I'll read fanfics of all ratings and with any kind of content (except m-preg, because that's just creepy). As long as the story's interesting, I'm happy.

Stevo-kun
February 28th, 2006, 06:41 PM
I will join this club, I have seen a few epis of it, but..I am getting the whole lot though..so it's all good. And Dark is my fave character..the Anime is really good, I love the Intro <3

Gohan
February 28th, 2006, 07:14 PM
Welcome! *hands out customary cult...ahem...*cough*...D.N.Angel membership cards*

Ehm... m-preg alright to me. It gets sort of creepy, though. I can't wait 'til they come out with the 11th volume.

And now, a word from Gohan: D*mn typos.

This has been- a Word with Gohan.

Chiru
March 1st, 2006, 05:01 PM
Welcome Renji! *huggles new member*

The intro is a really good song. I really like all the music in DN Angel, especially the theme song, Krad's theme, and the song it plays when they're in the unicorn painting. I have all of them on my iPod :3

Stevo-kun
March 2nd, 2006, 04:30 AM
Thanks for the welcomes ^^ *huggles chiru back*

True Light is my favourite by far, I have like 4 versions of it..The Full, The Piano, Instrumental and Anime I think. The Paino is nice and acoustic is good too.

Gohan
March 2nd, 2006, 03:53 PM
Yeah, the intro is way good. I kept making my friend angry by stopping in the middle of it to look at Daisuke. :)

*huggles Renji*

Chiru
March 2nd, 2006, 04:51 PM
I have the acoustic version and the short version played in the opening. And lol, I pause things to look at my favorite characters all the time. Or, sometimes I just pause the scene to get characters with funny expressions or in weird poses or something.

Gohan
March 2nd, 2006, 06:35 PM
Oh man, I am so messed up today.

I frenched one of my friends.

And it really gained a lot of attention....

Yu Kanda
March 2nd, 2006, 06:53 PM
i'm now just realizing this but Dark spelled backwards is Krad but anway hi to all the new members and sorry i've been gone for a while!!!

Gohan
March 2nd, 2006, 07:05 PM
No way! Sorry, had to do that. I realized that at lunch two years ago. Heh.

I frenched my friend!

... Oh GEEZ! I'm happy about it!

Yu Kanda
March 3rd, 2006, 04:36 PM
CONGRATULATIONS GOHAN!!!!!!lol anyway in the back of book 7 there's some really good drawings of fan gallery and man there's a really good picture that somebody drew that looks exactly the characters they drew and i would give them five stars out of five stars!!!!!

Gohan
March 3rd, 2006, 05:21 PM
Yeah. Some of them are good drawings, but some of the others aren't so good. But, meh.

I like the 'LagoonEngine' fanart in book one, I think it was.

I love the msuic soundtracks. I listened to them last night over the internet.

Yu Kanda
March 3rd, 2006, 07:56 PM
i don't have any of there music soundtracks and i have no idea how to get them???

Chiru
March 5th, 2006, 12:43 PM
Hm, I'm not sure if they sell the soundtracks in the U.S. yet or not. If they do, you can probably buy them at an FYE, Suncoast, or Media Play. If not, you'll have to import them from Japan or buy them online somewhere.

Yu Kanda
March 5th, 2006, 05:07 PM
o the only thing i know about DNAngel is there books and the other things well...... i have no idea how to get them

Gohan
March 5th, 2006, 05:30 PM
I want a 'Wiz Rabbit Doll'. It looks cute. And soome merchandise. Like a life-size Daisuke doll.

Dai-chan is MINE!

Chiru
March 5th, 2006, 06:27 PM
I wish they'd make some DN Angel merchandise and actually sell it in the U.S. I want to buy a Dark Plushie and a Krad plushie and make them fight each other =3 Or maybe little finger puppets of all the characters. Heck, even a poster would be nice. I want something I can buy and poke and carry everywhere with me :<

It would be cool to poke all the characters X3

Gohan
March 5th, 2006, 07:09 PM
*cough* Yeah... poke.

*growls and hugs Dai-chan doll*

Bishieness! Wait, is he claimed?!?

*huggles Dai-chan*

Anyway, who would you want a life-size doll of?

Wait... hell, forget the doll, I want DAI-CHAN!

*Put leash on Dai*

Chiru
March 6th, 2006, 03:07 PM
Anyway, who would you want a life-size doll of?

Kradkradkradkradkradkradkrad =D With really big wings that you can snuggle with :3 But it would be cooler if I could had the real thing to poke and smuggle in my closet and feed oreos. He'd probably resist though :'< It'd be a pain to deal with his violent tendancies too. Why do I always have to like the difficult people?

Dai's previous claimer may not have reclaimed him. They just started a new bishie thread; you can go check. I've already reclaimed mine.

Gohan
March 6th, 2006, 06:37 PM
Awesome! Dai!

Yesh, wings. Why do I always like the nice ones? Oh, wait, I think he's hot. :P

*coughhandcuffscough*

Anyway... hahaha....

edit: WHERE'S THE BISHOUNEN THREAD?!?!

Yu Kanda
March 6th, 2006, 06:43 PM
you really think dai is hot hot well i'm a boy so why am i complaing and my sister thinks he's cute also whenever she sees the cover but out of the girls i think Riku is hot!!!

Chiru
March 6th, 2006, 06:47 PM
The bishie thread should be a sticky topic in the general anime/manga forum.

*Huggles Krad and pops Oreo in his mouth to muffle his protests*

Yu Kanda
March 7th, 2006, 06:55 PM
you are serioulsly obsessed with Krad to much Chiru but he is one of my favorite characteres anyway

Chiru
March 7th, 2006, 06:57 PM
Yes, I know. I'm obsessed with a lot of things too much. It's unhealthy, really. But anyway, I changed my birthday so now I'm 81 years old! Mwahaha! I wanted to make it so I was like 200 or something, but it wouldn't let me. >:|

I've finally got all of my DNA stuff back. I'm happy now :3

Yu Kanda
March 7th, 2006, 07:02 PM
ok why did you change your age on your profile and it says 99 not 81

Gohan
March 7th, 2006, 07:14 PM
To make her seem more... well I don't know why she did it.

Naw, Dai-chan was claimed. By one of our own members! *mental breakdown*

... Whoops. Heheh...

Yeah, that's me! Your sister has good taste! xP

Chiru
March 8th, 2006, 11:09 AM
Meh, I dunno, I did it just for the hell of doing it. I'll change it back now.

The angels have descended from the heavens and gifted me a box of girl scout cookies! Samoa = happiness. Anyway, what else exactly is there to talk about...? Daisuke has... nice pants?

Yu Kanda
March 8th, 2006, 05:02 PM
what books are you guys on

Gohan
March 8th, 2006, 05:50 PM
Yes he does have nice pants. Especially when they're on the floor.

Whoops. Aheheh...

I liked his pokedotted pajamas in the first volume(or whatever). I thought it was kind of cute.

He really let's his mom buy everything, doesn't he?

Chiru
March 8th, 2006, 06:12 PM
Ahahaha. I do like the outfits that his mom makes him wear as Dark though.

And I'm on caffeine and oreos, btw.

Yu Kanda
March 9th, 2006, 03:17 PM
what books are guys on again and i'm going to tokyopop.com rite now to see if the 11th books cover is showing....

Chiru
March 9th, 2006, 04:01 PM
I'm still only on book 6. I've been too busy buying the volumes of Tokyo Babylon lately. I might start buying them again soon though.

Gohan
March 9th, 2006, 04:41 PM
I've got all the books, and the first three DVDs.

Oreos are awesome.

But what's really fun, is to make Koolaid, use four or five packs, then dump a gallon of sugar in it. My friend and I did that. We were so hyper, we got sugar-high if it's possible. O.O

Chiru
March 9th, 2006, 06:02 PM
Ah, how lucky you are. If only I weren't poor :<

I keep asking for the DVD's for my birthday and christmas, but everyone's afraid they'll buy the wrong thing so no one gets it for me.

Yu Kanda
March 9th, 2006, 06:33 PM
i'm on book 10 but i haven't been reading in a while either i just finished 9 the other day and so i need to go buy book 10 then all i need to do is wait for book eleven to come out which by the way is not showing the cover until it is sold out so it might be a while until i read that<_>

Gohan
March 9th, 2006, 07:00 PM
Yeah, it'll be a while. In the meantime, I'm going to get LE vol. 3, and Lights Out.

Yeah, that's pretty much the problem with me, they'll get the wrong thing. So I have to go shopping myself. >.<

Yu Kanda
March 10th, 2006, 04:42 PM
on saturday i'm going to get the next book ^_^

Stevo-kun
March 11th, 2006, 02:18 AM
Well I just finished watching epi 10. And here are some screencaps of Dark I took from it myself (attached)
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/5052/blackheart1or.gif

Yu Kanda
March 11th, 2006, 07:06 AM
wow thats pretty cool renji but i have never seen any of the ep but good job on those pic

Gohan
March 12th, 2006, 10:18 AM
Cool. That episode was alright, I guess, but I did't really like it. The other ones are good, though.

I can't wait to get vol. 4, I know that Mio makes an entrance. And, on the bright side, that has absulutely nothing to do with D.N.Angel, go Keir Dillon!

Yu Kanda
March 12th, 2006, 10:40 AM
I finished the 10th book yesterday (Saturday) now i have to wait for a long time til the 11th book comes out <_> hopefully in March and i'm going to go check again

Chiru
March 13th, 2006, 02:11 PM
Ah, I like that last pic of Dark you attached, Renji. I wish I could make screencaps :\

I've gotten into an odd obsession with taping things to my walls. Currently I have some Sonic the Hedgehog things, some kitten pictures, Hello Kitty stickers, some FFVII and Pokemon things, Yu Yu Hakusho printouts, and some Linkin Park and Nightwish pictures. Not to mention some random anime ad things I pulled out of a tokyopop calendar. Maybe I'll try to find some DN Angel goodness to put up. :3

Yu Kanda
March 13th, 2006, 04:05 PM
cool i really want to see the cover of the 11th book *waits and waits...* but i also like Fruits Baskets so i am also waiting for the 13th to come out!!

Chiru
March 13th, 2006, 04:40 PM
Ah, I'm into Fruits Basket too, haha. The 13th comes out this month, doesn't it?

Yu Kanda
March 13th, 2006, 06:24 PM
no it comes out in april<_>

Chiru
March 14th, 2006, 01:15 PM
Augh. I wondered why it wasn't there the last time I went to Waldenbooks >>. Oh, and squee, someone at school is letting me borrow D.N. Angel #7-10 :3.

* I'm going on a school trip for three days, so I won't be posting here for a while. *

Yu Kanda
March 14th, 2006, 03:56 PM
o well i always go to "Barnes and Nobles" it has basiclly all the manga series

Gohan
March 14th, 2006, 05:15 PM
I go to Borders, usually, when we go through the painstaking three-hour drive to get there. But when we do the two-hour drive to a different town, I gotta go Waldenbooks.

I just like Borders because I can buy the books, sit in the cafe, order a cappuchino, and read it there. ^.o

Yay for Chiru! I've got Greenday posters, a couple tiger posters, up on my wall. My friend used to have kitten posters all over his ceiling. He likes cats.

Chiru
March 14th, 2006, 05:31 PM
Waldenbooks is the best thing I have that's nearby. There is Books-A-Million, but it irritates me how I'll go there looking for a certain volume of a certain manga, but they'll only have like books 2, 6, and 9 of a series. Occasionally I'll go to the Borders' bookstore in the other mall that's about a 45-minute drive from where I live, but I don't get to do that often. I like my Waldenbooks though.

Has anyone ever been to a media play store? Those places are awesome. In the one I've been to, there's a huge selection of anime DVD's, manga, and merchandise all in one place. I bought my DNA DVD there.

Yu Kanda
March 15th, 2006, 03:15 PM
o no i have never been there<_> i need to go there to a least buy some but barnes and nobles has almost all the books sold out in order and also if a book is not there they will order it for you so i never really miss any books out of order^_^

Gohan
March 15th, 2006, 06:49 PM
I order at my local bookstore. I ordered DNAngel volume 4? They got the entire series. and some other works by Yukiru Sugisaki. Oh, and I got my school started on reading manga. It was easy. Bring some Case Closed volumes to school, and they're hooked.

Those stores rock. The nearest one around here is once again a three-hour drive to Sam Goody store.

Yu Kanda
March 16th, 2006, 05:24 PM
I LUV CASE CLOSED!!!!! me and my sister both watch it all the time!!

Chiru
March 18th, 2006, 02:49 PM
I'm back :3. I've never seen Case Closed though.

Yu Kanda
March 19th, 2006, 03:41 PM
it is just about a kid who solves mysteries (cool ones)

Gohan
March 19th, 2006, 04:58 PM
Child in first grade. Used to be a famous Japanese highschool detective, got into a case, was forced to take a potion thingy, turned into himself when he was in first grade.

It should be playing on the channel 'AnimeOnDemand,' or whatever. I haven't checked that channel for a while, though.

Yu Kanda
March 20th, 2006, 07:23 PM
i have on demand but i have never seen the Anime in demand. but i will check later to see if i have it

Chiru
March 22nd, 2006, 04:07 PM
Wow, something awesome happened today. :3

I have a friend who loves anime, but isn't allowed to read it because her parents think it's bad for her. She got her uncle to buy her DN Angel 7-10 after I let her borrow the first 6, but her parents found out about them. She had to get rid of them somehow, so she gave them to me. I felt kind of bad about taking them, but she insisted, so now I have books 1-10! :3

...it almost makes up for getting my iPod stolen (which we're pressing charges for).

Yu Kanda
March 22nd, 2006, 07:23 PM
you got your iPod stolen well sorry for hearing that but you have books 1-10 liek me now and i still really want to get the 11th book and i don't know when it will come out and i thought the 10th book was really good so i want to read on!!!!!

Chiru
March 23rd, 2006, 12:50 PM
Yeah. I'm on book 8 now. :3

The person who stole my iPod is saying he "honestly doesn't have it", but my friend has seen him with it and he has a history of being a jackass, so I don't believe him for a second. We're trying to get the police to search his house for it. (Yeah, this is probably overreacting, but dammit, those things cost like $250! Stealing something like that is enough to send you to prison for 6 months, which I would LOVE to see happen to this guy!)

Yu Kanda
March 23rd, 2006, 03:18 PM
lol youre sending the police to his house to find your iPod and then you will be happy if he goes to jail!!!! i know this is ruining something for you but in book ten a new "monster" comes in but that is all im telling you^^ and come on lets keep this club alive!!!

Gohan
March 26th, 2006, 09:47 AM
How about I 'keep the club alive' by giving you a link to niwakun.com with like, 133 wallpapers?

Too late, I'm going to give you the link.

http://niwakun.free.fr/html/wallpapers.html

Oh, by the way, I hope that 'new monster' is a guy, because he looks hot! Dx

Chiru
March 26th, 2006, 10:59 AM
Chiru knows what the new monster is!

His name is Argentine. There's more information on him here (http://dnangel.angst-boi.net/chara_argen.html).

Gohan
March 26th, 2006, 02:40 PM
Yes, yes YES!!

He's a guy!!!

YES!!

Anyway, ahaha, thanks, Chiru. *goes to sigh his name*

YES, YES, YES!!

He's mine, all mine! I claimed him at the bishie thread! MINE!

Yu Kanda
March 26th, 2006, 06:08 PM
ok first you from Daisuke now Argentine and they have a big difference

Gohan
March 26th, 2006, 06:23 PM
No, I still like both. And, they're liek, rivals. So, I'll go find this one pic I've seen of them, put it in my sig, and say they're fighting over me.

YES!

Total wierdness: They're against the threesome thing.

... XD hahaha!

Chiru
March 26th, 2006, 06:28 PM
Ooh. Threesome. :3

Anyway, I usually tend to stick to only one character from a certain anime, and I've found mine from DN Angel already.

Gohan
March 26th, 2006, 07:26 PM
Let me guess... Krad?

Nah, I don't think they'd be into threesomes.

YES, YES, YES!

Oh, hey, I've got a Daisuke pic I did.

http://digital-yume.net/practice/bbsnote/data/IMG_005450.jpg

Yu Kanda
March 27th, 2006, 02:21 PM
um.... i guess thats a cool pic?

Chiru
March 27th, 2006, 04:33 PM
Oh, how'd you ever guess, Gohan? XD

That's a good pic. Better than anything I've done on oekaki. :p

Yu Kanda
March 27th, 2006, 06:39 PM
did you draw it or did you just find it?

Chiru
April 2nd, 2006, 10:56 AM
Eep, save the club!

Meh, I don't really have anything to say, so here's a personality quiz! I'm Risa o_O

http://www.quizilla.com/users/bananapeelio/quizzes/You%20Are%20Who%20From%20DNAngel?

Gohan
April 4th, 2006, 05:15 PM
Save the club!

Nah, I did that. I could show you guys another but I'd rather not for, um, yaoi suggestiveness. Is 'suggestiveness' even a word?

I made one like that once, a quiz, that is.

I got... dun, dun,dundaaa!

Oh, what the hell? I got Dark.

Yu Kanda
April 4th, 2006, 05:44 PM
im blocked my parents have a parental control on it ! but my personality is likeDaisuke

Stevo-kun
April 5th, 2006, 05:39 PM
Here is an Animation I made...absolutely NO STEALING IT!!
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/4577/dark7ny.gif

Yu Kanda
April 5th, 2006, 06:23 PM
Im sorry Renji but i can't see it bcuz on my screen it shows a red x in it but i love animation

Chiru
April 13th, 2006, 02:18 PM
Bump, dude.

I drew some pictures of Daisuke, Dark, and Krad the other day. I'll scan them as soon as my scanner starts working.

Yu Kanda
April 13th, 2006, 05:32 PM
I darw manga too^^! lAnyway i just realized that Argentine is Satoshi's dad!

Chiru
April 15th, 2006, 06:24 PM
Heeeere's Dark and Krad. Yay.

Yu Kanda
April 15th, 2006, 07:14 PM
Those are really good Chiru! I dont have a scanner so i cant put anything up

Gohan
April 17th, 2006, 07:24 AM
Wai,wai,wai,WAIT!

Argentine is Satoshi's dad? Where did you get this information? Tell me. Tell me!

Nice pictures Chiru. I love the Krad one. Very nice. I wish I had a scanner. Then I could show you guys the birthday card I drew! :)

Chiru
April 17th, 2006, 02:33 PM
Yeah, I was wondering about that. Where did you learn this?

Gohan
April 18th, 2006, 01:12 PM
Save the club!

*claws at computer desk*

I need to know. If Argentine is Satoshi's dad... *goes to cry in corner*

Think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts..... xD

Yu Kanda
April 23rd, 2006, 04:50 PM
Save the club!

*claws at computer desk*

I need to know. If Argentine is Satoshi's dad... *goes to cry in corner*

Why are you mad that Argentine is Satoshi's dad? Oh and Chiru the thirteenth book came out for Fruits Basket!

Chiru
April 25th, 2006, 03:29 PM
Ah, I know it did. Where did you see that Argentine was Sato's dad?

I'm watching War of the Worlds, and somehow finding it funny.

Kyoko
April 28th, 2006, 06:15 PM
May i join??? I started the series not to long ago!! My fave characters are Riku, Daisuke and his parents Kosuke and Emiko, they rock ^^

Yu Kanda
April 29th, 2006, 08:55 AM
Ah, I know it did. Where did you see that Argentine was Sato's dad?

I'm watching War of the Worlds, and somehow finding it funny.

Well it shows in the tenth book Satoshis dad changing into argentine and i have no idea how you found that movie funny! Oh and welcome to the club Kyoko^^

Chiru
April 30th, 2006, 05:58 PM
Whee, welcome to the super mystery cult happy fanclub, Kyoko!

Oh, it does? *pulls out volume 10 and looks it up*

Yu Kanda
May 1st, 2006, 04:47 PM
So did you find it? Oh, and by the way i like your friends list^^

Gohan
May 2nd, 2006, 05:10 PM
I don't know. And besides.... I used to think Satoshi was awesomer than Dai-chan.

Yeah, you can join. New member, yea!

*save the club dance*

Yu Kanda
May 2nd, 2006, 05:50 PM
I always thought dai was cool from the beginning and i told someone his name and they said "Dasuki" which means luv^^

CyBeastSaber
May 3rd, 2006, 01:59 PM
Mind if I join? It's been a while but I have been wanting to join but I just haven't had the time to do so. Daisuke is by far my most favorite and Riku is the second.

Yu Kanda
May 3rd, 2006, 06:13 PM
Yes you may join^^ Daisuke is one of my fav characters too!

Kyoko
May 4th, 2006, 01:46 PM
Alright I have a question (don't know if it's already been bought up) who did you prefer Daisuke with at first, Risa or Riku? I thought Riku because Risa seemed too cocky and full of herself!!

by the way, thanks for letting me join ^___^

Chiru
May 4th, 2006, 05:50 PM
I always thought Daisuke made a cute main character. And welcome to Uzumaki Naruto! More members = more fun! ^o^

As for KyokoButterfly's question, I thought at the beginning that Daisuke would probably win over Risa somehow, even though I've never liked her very much. Now that I know he ends up with Riku, I feel happier because it seems like Riku is a lot better for Dai.

RegICE, I didn't exactly find his dad turning into Argentine, but there was that conversation between Dai and his Grandpa about Satoshi's family. It's very peculiar that no fathers/grandfathers are mentioned. By the way, I thought you meant Argentine being like, his biological father?

By the way, this is the longest running DNA fanclub ever. The rest died after like two pages.

Yu Kanda
May 4th, 2006, 06:47 PM
Thats really good that this club is doing good!

Alright I have a question (don't know if it's already been bought up) who did you prefer Daisuke with at first, Risa or Riku? I thought Riku because Risa seemed too cocky and full of herself!!

Well i always thought that Riku would be better with him bcuz Risa didn't like him in the beggining and Riku did so ya!

Chiru
May 5th, 2006, 06:43 PM
Whee, I found a bunch of old pics of Dark and Krad I drew months ago in my backpack today. They all sucked though.

What exactly do we do here after we've discussed every aspect of DNA? I mean, will we have to start thinking about things like 'What color are the characters' bedsheets?' or 'What would a D.N. Angel Breakfast Cereal be like?' or 'How many times does Daisuke wash his hands daily?' I guess we could just keep being like OMFGWTFBBQDNAWORSHIPI<3[character]OMGWHEE! Like we've been doing for like 5 pages.

Yu Kanda
May 6th, 2006, 05:35 AM
lol, in tokyopop it shows the cover for the 11 book^______________^! It shows Daisuke and Dark like in between a rock or something but the artwork is not finished and the summary is: Daisuke and Dark are placed in-between a rock and a hard place after an unknown enemy kidnaps Risa thinking she is the "Sacred Maiden." Daisuke is torn by his feelings of anger, and pain drives Dark further away from helping him rescue Risa. Will Daisuke turn to Satoshi for help? Is Satoshi involved in the kidnapping? Oh, and Happy Birthday yesterday Gohan^^!

M+A fan
May 8th, 2006, 05:40 PM
i'll join. i havent seen the show so im either gonna save up for the DVD or manga!^^

Yu Kanda
May 9th, 2006, 05:47 PM
Sure welcome to the club^^ I only read the manga bcuz i never find any DVD's <__>

Kay11190
May 9th, 2006, 06:06 PM
Can I join, I just started to watch D.N.Angel and I really like it

Gohan
May 9th, 2006, 06:45 PM
Welcome peoples! And thank you, it was my birthday!

The cover looks... yea. Yes, Chiru, that is what we shall do!

OMFGWTFBBQDNAWORSHIPI<3[daisuke]OMGWHEE!

But, seriously, in all seriousness, you're onto something. What would a DNAngel breakfast cereal be like?

Edit: OMFG! D.N.Angel volume 11 is released September 13, 2006!!!...!

Chiru
May 10th, 2006, 02:27 PM
Meh, I have to wait until September for it? :\ Ah, well. At least now we know. Oh, and welcome to Kay and M+A! *complementary welcome huggles*

A DN Angel Breakfast cereal? It'd probably have some kind of odd rice cereal pieces in shapes that no one cares about, and some bizarre chalky things that are supposed to be marshmallows in the shapes of the characters. And it'd probably turn the milk purple or something. Oh, and if you sent in 5 proof of purchases with $3.00, you could get this retarded bowl thing that turns rainbow when you put cereal in it. And every box would have an assorted character plushie, but you won't know where to find it so for all you know you could be eating cereal and all of a sudden there's this plushie daisuke face in your bowl. Yeah. I'll shut up now.

Yu Kanda
May 10th, 2006, 06:36 PM
LOL, and ya i don't think that would ever happen, but its nice to be on the bright side^^!

Can I join, I just started to watch D.N.Angel and I really like it

Sure welcome to the club.

Gohan
May 11th, 2006, 03:30 PM
OMG, Chiru, you are a genius! *delusional*

I need to learn how to write Daisuke's name in Japanese, too. And all the other characters. Haha.....

Sorry if I'm kind of down, but I was reading this really great book, and all of a sudden I'm, like, 34 pages back. Misprint. Now I don't get to finish it.

Yu Kanda
May 11th, 2006, 06:11 PM
O srry bout that Gohan! My room's getting redecorated and new furniture.... so i can't read any of my books or anything until its done( My DNAngel<____>)

CyBeastSaber
May 13th, 2006, 09:02 AM
Heya guys. It's been a while since I last said something. Chiru-san(somehow I like using horonifics) sure has some BRIGHT ideas about a breakfast cereal. Hahahahah.

Good luck with the redecorating regIce88-san. XD I really need to start drawing things again. I'll get rusty doing nothing all day. Maybe a picture of Dai-chan(it's funny when his mom calls him that) and Riku-chan will keep me from boring. Oh well. See y'all guys. *runs off*

Chiru
May 13th, 2006, 12:27 PM
Okay, okay. I've decided to challenge myself and edit Pokemon trainer sprites to look like DN Angel characters. I've already attempted at Dark and Krad, but it isn't easy at all (Krad's hair = x_x). I'm not giving up though >:O!

Gohan
May 14th, 2006, 09:59 AM
Lol, Chiru. And Uzamaki Naruto, I call him Dai-chan all the time.

I shall try to make potemon dnangel!

And about the characters' bedsheet colors, Dai-chan's is blue, Sato-kun's is white, Dark's I would guess is red, since he lives inside of Daisuke's mind.

.... yea.

Chiru
May 14th, 2006, 11:12 AM
Assuming that Dark and Krad actually had a need for beds, they'd probably have black and white bedsheets XD. Although I can see Krad with a red comforter for some reason.

And I estimate that Daisuke washes his hands 4 times daily! >:O

Gohan
May 14th, 2006, 02:19 PM
Yea, I could see Krad and Dark having black and white bedsheets. Though, I am highly inclined to believe Dark would also have black bedsheets due to a shounen-ai fanficcy about Dark and Dai-chan I read.

I estimate Daisuke washes his hands five time a day.
1-morning
1-before cooking class
1-before lunch
1-after using bathroom
1-before dinner

Yu Kanda
May 15th, 2006, 05:09 PM
You guys are still going on about that, I really don't know what Daisuke does.

Katsu Koneko
May 15th, 2006, 05:42 PM
*walks in*

Konnichiwa Minna-san, with the review from of Gohan-san(in my D.N.Angel fanfic), I've decided to join this club. I've been into D.N.Angel since one of my friends recommended the manga. I have all but one of the DVD's, most of the songs on my hard drive and I guess that's it.

Chiru
May 15th, 2006, 05:48 PM
Yeah, we're weird. Well, I am anyway.

Welcome to Katsu Koneko! I'm really weird and obsessed with Krad. Hi and stuff. *complementary welcome huggle*

Katsu Koneko
May 15th, 2006, 05:54 PM
Thankies Chiru-san.

My favorite characters are Daisuke and Wiz/With!
My favorite pairing is: Soulmateshipping - Dark & Daisuke

^__^

Chiru
May 15th, 2006, 05:59 PM
*has nothing better to do than sit here and wait for a reply for the last 10 minutes she's online*

Eh? I really don't think about pairings that much. I suppose I like the typical Daisuke/Riku. Dark/Daisuke, Satoshi/Risa, and Daisuke/Satoshi are okay too. Krad/Satoshi... that's usually not mutual (o_o), but it amuses me for some reason. I think I talked about this earlier in the thread.

Anyway, have fun. Meh, I keep mostly to myself. *returns to corner and twiddles thumbs*

Katsu Koneko
May 15th, 2006, 06:08 PM
Me likey Daisuke/Riku and Satoshi/Daisuke(Well a little). Krad/Satoshi seems like another: Ryou/Bakura from YGO pairing. *shudders*

Gohan
May 15th, 2006, 06:09 PM
*gaspez*

I think I like Dark+Daisuke pairing more than anything. But that's because of Aoi, and A Demon's Love. I'm so sadistical.

Krad and Satoshi I find so amusing, because Krad's so different from Sato. Hmm. I wonder if Satoshi saw Krad when he was in scary mode, if Sato would have a heart attack.

Chiru
May 16th, 2006, 12:03 PM
Lol, he probably knows the way Krad acts in "scary" mode, but I dunno if he's seen his "psycho" face. I love how Krad just randomly snaps. One minute he's telling Daisuke how he wants to pay respects to him and stuff, and the next he's strangling him. He needs to take his medicine.

I've read a few Dark/Daisuke fanfics, and I guess I like it pretty well. I like Daisuke/Satoshi simply because I find it cute. :3

Gohan
May 16th, 2006, 02:37 PM
I find Daisuke/Sato gross. They are just too different. Euggggh?

'Psycho' face, huh? Yeah, Sato would probably die. Heart attack. Haha, that would be kind of cool.

Chiru
May 16th, 2006, 04:38 PM
Lol, I remember I had Krad's "psycho" face as an avatar here once. Haha. Speaking of which, I like your new avatar, Gohan ^^.

Meep, anyone here a member of animemusicvideos.org? I have a bunch of AMV links. :3

Yu Kanda
May 16th, 2006, 05:58 PM
Welcome to the club Katsu Kaneko^__^. I like your new avatar too Gohan!

Katsu Koneko
May 16th, 2006, 06:44 PM
@HatsuHaru - Thank you for the welcome. ^^

@Gohan - I'm ok with it..just I don't like it as much as Dai x Riku Dai x Dark

Yu Kanda
May 17th, 2006, 06:51 PM
thanx^^ do you just watch the movies or have you read the manga yet?

Chiru- If you look on the posting list we're really close (and gohan!)

CyBeastSaber
May 19th, 2006, 01:41 PM
Konichiwa Mina!(still need to learn how to spell japanese words XD) Geheheheh..... I just finished a picture of Dai-chan and Riku-chan. They both are sitting together by the beach. It's actually a scene from the movie but too bad I can't show it. I am currently lacking a scanner/digital camera. When I get one, I'll show you guys. For the moment, you guys will have to wait. Heeheehee......

Yu Kanda
May 20th, 2006, 08:37 AM
cool, I would love to see your picture Uzumaki^^!

Katsu Koneko
May 20th, 2006, 09:40 PM
@HatsuHaru - I've read all 10 current manga volumes and have 6 of the 7 DVDs..x.x

Yu Kanda
May 22nd, 2006, 03:37 PM
wow...! Ive only read the books and you almost have all of the DVD's....

Chiru
May 22nd, 2006, 04:09 PM
Aw, I want the DVD's, but I'm poor. I only have the first one. :< I've downloaded some of the episodes though.

Gohan
May 22nd, 2006, 05:55 PM
When Fortune Hunter 2 joins, its okay, but he's a retard, soooo.....

Heheh, I have only three of the dvds, but I don't download videos.

Fortune Hunter2
May 22nd, 2006, 05:55 PM
Joining here but I need 25 charicters 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25! yay

Lily
May 22nd, 2006, 06:13 PM
Fortune Hunter2- Do not ever insult, flame, or double post. This is a warning, as I've deleted your post.

Also, Gohan, calling people retards isn't nice, wouldn't you say? ^_^

Fortune Hunter2
May 22nd, 2006, 06:36 PM
HI I just joined the old one and the ones who started that Gokou and her boufriend ice something posted it

Yu Kanda
May 22nd, 2006, 06:37 PM
Aw, I want the DVD's, but I'm poor. I only have the first one. :< I've downloaded some of the episodes though.

Hay, at least be glad you have one (I cant find any :'() And Fortune Hunter2 please don't double post!

Fortune Hunter2
May 22nd, 2006, 06:38 PM
sorry You seem pretty cool I'll be your friend

Lily
May 23rd, 2006, 12:35 PM
Fortune Hunter2, this is your second warning. Do not triple post or spam, please.

Gohan
May 24th, 2006, 04:25 PM
Zack, bad dog. I know where you live man! I KNOW where you LIVE!

Sorry Lily, but he's one of my friends from school, and well, the gap between a normal middle school student and him continues to grow wider, as he gets wierder.

I'm poor, I guess. I have to deliver papers to make money, because none of my frickin' teachers will write reccomendation letters to any places I apply for a job.

Ummm... welcome to the secret cult club, all new members I haven't said this to...?

Fortune Hunter2
May 24th, 2006, 04:48 PM
stacy lstacy stacy!! I realy want to join and by the way did you do you'r math home work tonight???????? if so can I copy it please??!!

punkhobbitqueen
May 25th, 2006, 08:41 AM
>< i own 3 of the dvds and i haven't been able to get any more money to buy anymore ;-; it's so sad... I own 9 of the manga... i really need to get a job so i can get them all ><

Chiru
May 25th, 2006, 12:50 PM
My only hope of getting money is my grandparents. Yes, pathetic. :< I probably wouldn't even have DNA 1-10 if my friend hadn't given me all her books.

Lol, the other day my friend and I were talking about a DN Angel version of Phantom of the Opera. That'd be pretty interesting.

Hey, check out the new spoiler thing.

La la la la la! This is the DN Angel fan club! La la la! Daisuke likes Riku! La la! You can call me Mr. Crafton! Pretzels make me smile!

Gohan
May 25th, 2006, 06:39 PM
Chiru... you are sooo awesome!

And, uhhh, punkhobbitqueen weren't you int he last one with me and... Satoshi's Angel- that was after she changed her name of course.

Now, stupid conversation. Oh wow, this ones stupid. And creepy.

Sooo, what do you think the characters' fetishes are?

*goes and laughs head off*

Chiru
May 26th, 2006, 03:35 PM
Chocolate syrup smeared all over -Oh, you wanted their fetishes? Well, okay:

- I've got my friend who loves Dark on the phone. She says that Dark is quite fond of Wendy's Frostys *because they're the only soquid you can eat with a fpoon!*

- We all know the REAL reason why Dark steals all those pretty paintings.

- I have reason to believe that Takeshi has a foot fetish.

- Satoshi wants to grill burgers naked with Daisuke.

- Krad + Bondage = Fun!

- Krad + Sadomasochism = Fun for Krad!

(Yeah, I might get in trouble for this post XDDD)

Ah, chocolate syrup... the possibilities are endless. :3

Gohan
May 26th, 2006, 04:55 PM
LMAO XD

Krad + Bondage + Fun! .... That I can see happening.

Satoshi, naked, grill, burgers, and Daisuke, nuh-uh. It leaves a wierd idea in your head when you make the list like that.

Chiru
June 10th, 2006, 06:45 PM
LOL, sorry, I was hyper at the time and I just felt like saying something really bizarre in there. *looks at list again* God, what was I thinking? XD

==================================

Bumping with this:

http://fanart.theotaku.com/view.php?action=retrieve&id=116384

Dude, WTFH? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Yu Kanda
June 13th, 2006, 09:41 AM
Welcome to the club pinkhobbitqueen ^^! Good job on saving the club guys ^__________^

Chiru
June 14th, 2006, 05:45 PM
I've had to save the club from oblivion twice. :<

Btw, this random person was begging me to mail her my DN Angel DVD on the last day of school. *clings to it* >:|

Gohan
June 14th, 2006, 07:00 PM
Save the club! *doo d-oo doodoodoo*

WOOOO!

Hey, has anybody heard anything about the D.N.Angel Feder?

http://www.manga.omoikitte.com/wp-content/images/2005/09/DNAngel%20Feder.jpg

Daisuke... Argentine... hey, hey, hey!

Give me a list of all your favorite characters, from one to ten. Character with highest ratings will get drawn by me!

!!!!!111111111111oneoneoneonetwothreefourfivesix....!!!!!!!!1111111seveneightnineteneleven!!!!111one!!

10-Funabashi
9-Krad
8-Dark Mousy
7-Satoshi Hikari
6-Masahiro
5-Takeshi Saehara
4-Wiz
3-Keiji Saga
2-Argentine
1-Daisuke Niwa

Yes, strange choices, I know. LAlaladajbfjh!

Chiru
June 14th, 2006, 07:16 PM
10- Hio Mio
9- Risa
8- Uh, Satoshi's Dad?
7- Wiz
6- Daisuke
5- Argentine
4- Satoshi
3- Riku
2- Dark
1- Krad

I guess that's it, but I kinda randomly started naming characters toward the end.

Gohan
June 14th, 2006, 07:57 PM
Yayness! Lallaaa!

Oh noez, I just realized! I have no idea how to judge! Help meeee!

Katsu Koneko
June 14th, 2006, 08:18 PM
10- Hio Mio
9- Risa
8- Satoshi's Dad
7- Krad
6- Takeshi
5- Emiko
4- Wiz/With
3- Riku
2- Dark
1- Daisuke

Me here! xD

Chiru
June 16th, 2006, 09:08 PM
Hey, wow, your 8-10 are the same as mine. w00t.

(*When I put down Satoshi's dad as one of the characters, it actually made me start appreciating him a little more. :O*)

Anyway, for judging, maybe you can make some kind of point scale (like every time a character is voted 1st place character, they get 10 points, second place they get 9, and so on), and the character that gets the most points wins. Or something. Yeah, a suggestion thing.

------

*bump* I just watched Episode 13 in Japanese. Towa's really awesome in the anime. And lol @ Krad yelling "Sh*t!" in English. It sounded all weird.

Gohan
June 28th, 2006, 06:46 PM
Okay, the votes have so far given some people a lot of points, and others a little.

9-Hiomio 2 points
8-Risa 4 points
7-Emiko & Sato's Dad tied with 6 points
6-Sato & Takeshi tied with 11 points
5-Argentine 15 points
4-Krad & Riku tied with 16 points
3-Wiz 18 points
2-Dark 21 points
1-Daisuke 25 points

Fortune Hunter2
June 29th, 2006, 01:43 PM
I put a lot of thinking into this and decided to go with number.........4!

Gohan
June 29th, 2006, 04:13 PM
Zak, what does that mean?

Chrono! *squeals*

Chiru
July 7th, 2006, 01:47 PM
*bursts through the wall in Ferrari wearing a t-shirt with a superhero symbol poorly drawn on in marker*

I'm here to save the day! Wooo!

Uh, so what now? I guess there isn't really any thrilling DNA news to discuss... *looks in tabloids* Nope. Nothing.

Oh yeah, that voting thing. Does that mean Daisuke wins?

Gohan
July 24th, 2006, 06:06 PM
Well, sorry I was gone for two weeks+

Ummm, yeah sure. But I think I would have liked it if Satoshi had gotten a higher rating. *runs off to dark corner clutching satoshi plushie*

*small-barely-loud-enough-to-hear-smeagle-voice-coming-from-said-dark-corner*

"its okay sato, i still love you just like dai and tine-kun..."

*gleaming eyes from corner*

"yes...yeees...."

Chiru
August 6th, 2006, 06:18 PM
*magically appears in a disney world shirt*

Oh. Uh, I was on vacation, and I forgot this place existed. I've been on... other web hangouts. Yesss. *shifty eyes*.

You can really draw whatever you want. I just voted because all of the cool people were. =D

Gohan
August 7th, 2006, 10:49 AM
Haha. yeah. I cant believe Wiz beat Krad.

OMG, Saturday night I watched all the episodes of FLCL.

Best three hours of my life.

Yea. So... DNA news. Nothing. I want one of those Wiz plushies though. It looks so soft and fluffeh.

Chiru
August 7th, 2006, 10:17 PM
Ah, FLCL... I think I've watched all of the episodes of that, but that was on Adult swim, and I have no idea if it was in order or not.

...how did I predict that Daisuke and Dark would win? XD

Gohan
August 11th, 2006, 03:35 PM
I dunno.... Maybe because their they're the main characters.

Sooooo... when Tokyopop.com says that volume eleven comes out on September thirteenth does that mean released here, or in JAPAN?

Chiru
August 11th, 2006, 05:37 PM
They mean here. Japan is probably up to volume 15 or 16 (or maybe higher) now. Tokyopop just translates the manga.

Katsu Koneko
August 12th, 2006, 12:40 AM
I finally watched all the D.N.Angel Episodes! Whooo! ^_^

*Gasp* You mean Vol. 11 will finallly come out?

Chiru
August 12th, 2006, 05:14 PM
No, but it's coming out next month =D

And now I've seen most of the episodes too. *huggles YouTube*

Gohan
August 13th, 2006, 08:52 AM
Freakin YouTube. I dont think my computer can use it. Whenever I try somethig goes wrong.
Ya. Sooo... any news you people have heard about anything.

Ah... Im entering the 'PokeCommunity Astravaganza' and the theme is Pc, so I'm doing a picture of all of us here at the 'D.N.Angel Fanclub.' Just thought I should let you know that other than Fortune_Hunter2 I don't know what you look like. :)

Chiru
August 30th, 2006, 05:22 PM
*SAVE DAMN IT SAVE*

Oh, is that art thing still going on? If so, I could tell you what I look like, but I don't have a picture of myself or anything, so describing may be hard. :<

Gohan
September 1st, 2006, 09:13 PM
Darnit. My freind's scanner was broken. Sooo, then.

Stuff

How many hours of the day do you think Dark sleeps?
How many works of art would you guess Dark has stolen?
Ummm...how good can yu draw the characters?

Man, thats lame stuff. I found out Hio-Mio is just like me. Weee!

Gohan
September 24th, 2006, 06:34 PM
savetheclubsavetheclubsavetheclubsavetheclubsavetheclubsavetheclubsavetheclubsavetheclubsavetheclubsavetheclubsavetheclubsavetheclubsavetheclubsavetheclub

Yu Kanda
September 27th, 2006, 05:11 PM
I'm back don't worry. I've been watching DNAngel episodes on On Demand. I want to go get book 11 badly.

Katsu Koneko
September 27th, 2006, 06:55 PM
I'm still here! I've just been revived back in the the DNAngel fandom again after I saw Dark/Daisuke pictures. XD

And now I have a new Crossover pairing fetish.

Ash x Daisuke. -shot-

I must read #11!

Gohan
September 27th, 2006, 07:00 PM
Sweet. We dont have On Demand. Would be cool if we did though. but, who knows! Christmas is coming up! I could get some DVDs!

Actually I'm going to put FLCL DVDs on my Christmas list. What about j00?

You, Katsu Koneko. That is just wierd. I've got nothing against you, I'd just never consider that pairing. Ash and Daisuke is kinda haha.... sweet sounding. Hmmm..... i love your picture of Ash with the heart.

Chiru
September 30th, 2006, 01:35 PM
HOLY CRAP PC'S BACK. *was at TCOD*

I still don't have volume 11. I'm in high school now, and I'm with all my upperclassmen friends who love anime, so we've all been borrowing crap from each other and only like one of them has read DN Angel. (I would change this if my volume 1 hadn't suddenly disappeared off the face of the earth.)

Dark probably sleeps most of the day, I'd imagine. He needs his energy! (I just imagined Dark eating a bowl of Wheaties for some reason.) And I ask for anime stuff every christmas, but my parents never get if for me. I think it's because they don't even know what to look for. lol.

I'm sorry if I don't come here much, because I have to do lots of crap for school (Latin class = STUDY STUDY STUDY).

Katsu Koneko
September 30th, 2006, 04:53 PM
WOOT! DarkDai forever! XD -shot-

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/Katsuko-chan/Dark%20and%20Daisuke/KawaiiDaiandDark.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/Katsuko-chan/Dark%20and%20Daisuke/DNAngelPicture33.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/Katsuko-chan/Dark%20and%20Daisuke/DarkxDaisuke.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/Katsuko-chan/Dark%20and%20Daisuke/ChibiDarkandDai.jpg

Chuchino
September 30th, 2006, 05:59 PM
Hello peoplez <3

I'd like to join the club!

I've liked DNAngel since.. two years ago or something when I saw a picture of Daisuke and Dark. Yeah.

And since then I've read a couple of the mangas and seen a little bit of the show ^^ I love Risa <3 Yes I do. Even though it's safe to say pretty much everyone else hates her, I still do ^.^ She's so amusing. Aaaand I also love Satoshi. And Dark. And Daisuke and Emiko and Wiz. And Daiki.

AND TAKESHI AND ARGENTINE <3

They ish my favorites ^.^=

And that's all I have to say! <333

Katsu Koneko
September 30th, 2006, 08:32 PM
Takeshi/Argentine ish a good Takeshi couple. ^^

Welcome to ze club I think..I wonder where the owner is.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/Katsuko-chan/Daisuke/62870.jpg

Gohan
October 1st, 2006, 09:26 AM
The owner is here!

Yay! Welcome! A new member! We're just slightly crazy over here, but ti's because DNA news is like, non-existant.
Love the banners, Katsu Koneko, especially the Christmas whatever one.

I like Daisuke, and Argentine, and Satoshi and everyone else except their teacher. Haha, Masahiro is cool.

Chiru
October 1st, 2006, 11:49 AM
Welcome, new member! *complimentary welcome huggle*

I'm Chiru/Muffin/Whatever you want to call me, and I like Krad. (You'll know that quite well after staying here for a while.) All the characters are quite nice though. :3 And yes, we are crazy, so ph33r.

Tokyopop.com got all stupid, and now it's full of weird fan manga and I can't find anything :<. After quite a bit of searching, I came across this (http://www.tokyopop.com/S-1245/) "Notify me of new volumes" thing. I'm not going to join just for that, but maybe someone else here is interested. :3

Chuchino
October 1st, 2006, 12:37 PM
I FORGOT KRAD AS A FAVORITE CHARACTER x.X

Thankyoo for the warm welcome =3

Yeah.. it is kind of nonexistent ;__; I remember reading the Argentine saga like last year and I was thinking it would never come out here XB

Takeshi/Argentine ish a good Takeshi couple. ^^

That's not what I was saying XD But if you really think so.. okay! X3

Gohan
October 1st, 2006, 03:44 PM
I know, Tokyopop.com is being a b-tch. I can't find anything on there anymore.
Ya, things are really slow here now. Nothing much is happening.

Katsu Koneko
October 1st, 2006, 09:43 PM
Ack! Oh yeah I forgot to introduce myself too. ^^;; I'm Katsu..a DarkDaishipper as you can see. XD -shot-

Oh whoops. I thought you meant them as a couple, my bad.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/Katsuko-chan/Daisuke/anime41.jpg
This is so cute. ^^

CyBeastSaber
October 2nd, 2006, 10:00 AM
HEEEEEK!!!! I missed out SOOOO much now.... school is taking its toll on me...(even though i have 2 TA classes!!! XP) Piano test today and its a major bummer.. I have a 1-page manga creation of my own due today too... AND I keep getting pestered by people I know to draw them pictures of anime characters.... I am starting to hate the fact that I can draw quite well...
-- And welcome Chuchino... if i had a scanner i can show you guys some of my OWN pictures i have drawn but right now... that is impossible.... well... i can draw Dai-chan(sounds way funny -_-) and riku pretty ok.... maybe try satoshi later.....

Chuchino
October 2nd, 2006, 11:55 AM
It's one of the burdens of being a good artist, I guess, Uzumaki_Naruto XD Well it's nice to meet you!

OMG DAI-CHAN IS SO KAWAII!

Wiz looks like my cat X3 He's so cute.

Gohan
October 2nd, 2006, 05:51 PM
Sweet. I want a cat that looks like Wiz. I know, it's such a bummer drawning anime sometimes. I'm like the only one at my school who draws anime, ad all mah fwiends are like, 'Omg! you have to draw me Naruto! Or draw a family pic!'

I actually like it, it's crazy. Ah, and family pic? Don't ask.

Nice picture, Katsu Koneko. Its sexy. ;)