• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D.N.Angel Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    EYAH!!!! 3 more days until LOCKED!!!! Thank goodness Kippy reminded me...
    Where the heck is everyone lately... Oh well.

I finally got all the volumes I was missing (4,5,6!) Muwahahahaha! Now just waiting on those new volumes! It's so hard to keep this club active :/

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    I'd like to join here, but why not make a new club since the club leader is inactive.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Ah yes that is reasonable. Let me talk with some of the active members(who also seem to be avoiding this club for reasons who knows what) on the subject. I'll be sure to add you to the roster if we do make a new club. (I'm bad at managing so I won't make the club myself. :P)

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Yes, a new member. Welcome. ^^
    8D Uhm, I just VM'd you, Naruto. So I suppose we can start with a fresh new breeze beneath our wings soon enough. ^^
    (and let's keep that thread active, 'kay?)

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Yeah, Dark's easier. XD I've always been better in drawing males. =/ The female anatomy isn't the easiest thing for me to do.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    So what you can draw best depends on your gender? XD That would be hilarious. XD *cough*
    Anyways, I hate daisuke's hair. D: the only time it looks good, is in my vector art. >_> I have this one drawing with Dark, Dai, Sato, and Krad. Two things I'm NOT pleased with: Dai's hair and Sato's neck. >_<

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Hahaha... I have a chibi Dai that I drew a while back(I think in junior year...) and I still have it hehehe... I doodled another guy on there though but Dai is still there waving Hi back to me. :P His head is a little off.

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Drawing people is hard for me entirely. I stick to animals since there anatomy is kinda all the same.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Hey that's all good! I have a friend who draws a lot of animals too. But she hates it when I draw anime-ish animals... like mouses and turtles. She steals them and draws accessories on them and then gives it back hehehe. I can only draw a few animals though. I drew Wiz once and she stole him.... he's forever stuck in that plastic paper holder thingy.

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Wiz is so cute, rabbit squirrel thing O_o.

D.N.Angel Fan Club

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back