PDA

View Full Version : Brendan or May?

BlisseysCharizard
March 29th, 2006, 04:05 PM
Who did you choose in your Game? Brendan or May? If you gave it a different name, what was it? Mine was Brendan and His name is Michael.

shanecdavis
March 29th, 2006, 05:28 PM
I guess I am unoriginal (see my username). My starter is Brendan and his name is Shane.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
March 29th, 2006, 05:42 PM
Mines was May and her name was ether Latifah(my name) or Tifah(my nickname)

:t003:Dark Venusaur

kohei
March 30th, 2006, 02:01 AM
...Brendan with the name Kohei.

I RAN OUT of ideas ok :/

Eon-Rider
March 30th, 2006, 02:22 AM
I used Brendan and I called him Kenny (my name).

Toothache
March 30th, 2006, 03:01 AM
I'm playing as May on Emerald (think what you like, I think she kinda suits green), named Jen (after my girlfriend Jenny).

Squeegee Beckenheim
March 30th, 2006, 03:05 AM
Don't feel bad Toothache, I started off with a girl in Emerald too. Named her Angella. I think it really works for me.

Toothache
March 30th, 2006, 03:06 AM
Hey, I also played as May when I did Sapphire, and the female trainer on Leaf Green. Maybe it's because I have the option now, rather than having to play a male character all the way up to Crystal.

Great Chikorita
March 30th, 2006, 04:33 AM
Using Brendan and named him Gabby (My nickname)

JX Valentine
March 30th, 2006, 12:40 PM
On Sapphire (my "master game" in the RS series, which holds all of my valuable Pokemon), I've chosen to play as May, who I've renamed Lupe (after one of my various nicknames). However, since my James-themed team is on Ruby, I'm currently playing that game as Brendan, who I've decided to call Kojiro.

Charizards_leader
April 5th, 2006, 05:03 AM
Brendan....and i called him Mark...after me Lol. If you can use boy or girl in FR then i might choose the girl when i start that.

Smarties-chan
April 5th, 2006, 05:23 AM
I usually play with May for some reason. I either name her Kasumi after one of my favourite characters from the classic King of fighters games, or Terra after the main character from FF6 (or FF3, as it was called in America).
Very original, isn't it? =P

Fl0W:HHGURU
April 5th, 2006, 08:21 AM
I used Brendan - name was Petey (my name :P) but then i chose May - name was Becci (probs cuz i fancied a girl called Becci, iunno :laugh:) But i dont like the way she runs..

Sammi
April 5th, 2006, 08:25 AM
I usually use May. I like her better. XD

The name differs. Sometimes I use Sammi, other times I use Nayana, Annibel, and maybe Jania o_O Just don't ask where those names come from, because sometimes I don't know myself. XD

shanecdavis
April 5th, 2006, 08:42 AM
When I was setting up my EV Secret Bases in Emerald, I used May 3 times and used Jenn (the mrs.), Brooklynn (the daughter I never had), and Brittney (my niece). I used Brendan 3 times and used Ness (Smash Bros), Devan (nephew), and Mike (name of the player on the used Red version I bought that had Celebi on it).

Scizor_Lover
April 5th, 2006, 09:32 AM
Brendan and named him Adam (my name) always pick the boys then call them my name, because it is supposed to be you isn't it? (sarcastic question)

Egyptian Sphinx
April 5th, 2006, 10:00 AM
I always prefer to use May as she is the star of the Hoenn region in the anime

Prince Peasley
April 5th, 2006, 10:03 AM
I was May on Ruby cos everyone was Brendan and i wanted something original! She's called May cos i rarther just keep to the real names but if i had read the Manga before that she would be called Sapphire :D

Phoenix Riley
April 5th, 2006, 10:43 AM
I always pick brendan dunno why and i call him my name witch im not telling.

I dont think the green clothes are better it looks as if they are covered in sick :p

Hyster-ia
April 5th, 2006, 10:44 AM
Brendan, his name was.. Brendan..

JX Valentine
April 5th, 2006, 11:23 AM
because it is supposed to be you isn't it? (sarcastic question)

It could be, but it can also be interpreted as a character you just play, kinda like something you'd develop in the RPG forums.

Scene
April 5th, 2006, 05:11 PM
Im not very original. I choose May and use my own name, Yolanda. ;)

xScene

Karmillina
April 5th, 2006, 09:59 PM
Same as Scene XD I chose May and the name is Angie XD not a very creative way, but the game feels a little more as yours... my brother chose Brendan and called him Keiston XD (His name's Antonio, by the way XD) he's a little more creative than me XD

Skitty101
April 8th, 2006, 03:24 PM
I choose May! (Of course!) And used the name Jenna. Which is my name. :classic:

Alpham-A-Epsilons
April 8th, 2006, 04:15 PM
I started with Brendan and called him Brendan on Sapphire and on Ruby I started with Brendan and called him Deoxys2 don't ask why >_>

VanirElf
April 8th, 2006, 06:07 PM
ooh here's the names

Emerald : Boy - Aaron , 'cuz it's my name.
Ruby: Boy - Jesse , it's my best friend's name.
Sapphire: Boy - Dhani, it's my other best friend's name.
Leaf : Girl - May, 'cuz she prissy lookin' my idea of a May. lol.
Fire: Boy - Ash, well 'cuz it's Ash...

Yep...I have no imagination when it comes to names for the characters.
I do try and name all my pokemon though.

Alpham-A-Epsilons
April 9th, 2006, 08:04 AM
This is Ruby and Sapphire discussion not Fire Red & Leaf Green VanirElf