• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Whole April Fools/Hacking/Mod Forum thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
  • I am darn sick and tired of all the stupid threads going on around here about the joke the Staff played. I'll make everything so clear that even stupid members like Sheepnut will understand.

1: This whole thing was a joke. Everything from the hacking, to the Staff forum (that I'll get to in a min). All of it. It's April Fools, you are a fool if you think all this is real.

2: So even if the forum was hacked, the spammers couldn't have made all them posts so quick right? Well, yea that's right they couldn't have. But did anyone here think that we planed all this way ahead of time? Did we just get everything going over night? We had this idea going for months, that's why a new forum (aka the March Mod Lounge) was started, that's why we filled it with stuff all of you would hate, that's why it was shown to the members. We had all this worked out more then a month ago, that's why you see that forum with so many posts.

3: If you're going to leave over this then by all means leave. Because whoever is stupid enough to believe all that was a hacking, all that was Staff hate members, all that was truth then we don't need you here.

And the next person who starts a thread about this April Fool's joke, flames a Staff member, or any of that other junk is going to get a warning, and if I'm in a bad mood then you'll get a temp ban.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • About time someone made it clear, these idiots were beginning to get on my nerves.. >>;

Years
  • Perhaps people need to understand the meaning of 'April Fools'.

For one, it has 'fool' in it.

You would actually think that people would know such things in this day and age.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    For #2, I said that in Sheepnut's thread, so yes, some of us did realize you had to have planned this weeks beforehand. I was indeed gullible, but perhaps you should've kept this whole joke confined to the staff members, who got the short end of the stick? I'm not angry at all, don't get me wrong, as I've gotten my apology, but still, it would've been nice to know so I could've gone to bed peacefully...

Karmillina

would kill for cookies
    Years
  • well, some people are too innocent (or too foolish) to accept that this stuff was a JOKE!!! I linked to this topic on my signature, I hope that it doesn't bother you...

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Bell said:
    but perhaps you should've kept this whole joke confined to the staff members,
    What would be the reason to do all that work posting, getting everything ready and set up if it's just going to be a Staff thing? The whole reason behind that fake forum was to trick the members. Making it a "Staff only" thing would kind of defeat the whole purpose of it don't you think?

Agent9

You could care less....
    Years
  • Yikes, what I saw in the staff lounge, made an image of what I think of you guys. You didn't have to go as far as showing the lounge. Now forever I think you guys are morons because of how you *supposedly* talked about members. Nah, I don't hate you. Creating that Antimod club was just for fun. But, when ever I see a staff my head goes to.....a really bad person...

All in all...Hi!

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Hold on...Why did you do this to cause unwanted conflict? around 20 members i think have been banned over this and who is Todoroki? There has been a mamber on a forum i am a member on alled todoroki and he has said he will hack into our site too?

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • We just didn't expect members to truly believe its authenticity; simply disregarding it would've been expected.

edit: For a brief info on Todoroki, just click on the link on my sig.

MewMagicianChi

~cHoBiTs~
    Years
  • Out of all the stupid things I've seen on PC, this has got to be the stupidest thing I have ever seen.

Why the heck would you all want to toy with the members emotions like that?
    And if this was a joke (witch you so claim), it was very poorly plained.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
  • i thought one of those things in the MML was funny, like i liked the major N00B of the month thing (or was it weeks, i can't remeber) anyone, you really had us going there for a while. i'm pretty sure this AF joke will be rememberd years from now

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Todoroki is the name of a main character in a Japanese TV show who plays the guitar.

Right. Wrong guy.

For the most part it was Lily(I think), otherwise it was just random staff members in his account.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Well no, what I meant was that I just wish you hadn't made me a much bigger part of it all. I mean, it was definetly smart to make it public, but I meant that I was wondering why you hadn't made the people who were actually involved in the actual joke mods/admins. As in- okay nevermind.

And Kent Colton Rogers, I'm guessing you were talking to me when you talked about yelling in public, but I don't know why everyone else who was yelling as well didn't get...well, dragged into the whole thing...wait, nevermind, I re-read the post, but I'm still confused at your meaning.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Agent9 said:
    Yikes, what I saw in the staff lounge, made an image of what I think of you guys. You didn't have to go as far as showing the lounge. Now forever I think you guys are morons because of how you *supposedly* talked about members. Nah, I don't hate you. Creating that Antimod club was just for fun. But, when ever I see a staff my head goes to.....a really bad person...

All in all...Hi!
    Did you even read my post? The Mod Lounge you guys saw was a fake. Do you really think we'd let you guys see our real lounge?

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Originally posted by Lily
    We just didn't expect members to truly believe its authenticity; simply disregarding it would've been expected.

Well guess what? You made it sound serious - -;; and the gullible 'fools' like me around here actually believed it >.> and look whats happened...

You know what? I think I'll just be leaving the forums for a short time now..at least until everything is cleared up >___> Besides, mods don't like the 'fools' like me..thats why a lot of people are banned..

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    So who is Todoroki in This forum I am in? Its called Pokemon Genesis and this Todoroki has bad spelling etc...

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Kent Colton Rogers said:
    No I wasn't, I quoted you but I was also hinting too. Just to say, no staff were attempted to be harmed when "banned", and the members that were banned? We fake-banned them. ;D

Why wasn't I fake-banned though?

Did I suck that much at playing along? ;o;

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Maneachicken said:
    So who is Todoroki in This forum I am in? Its called Pokemon Genesis and this Todoroki has bad spelling etc...
    Probably some idiot trying to copy the joke.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back