• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

your worst birthday....

Garouga! Bare Your Fangs!

Throw your fangs up!
Years
  • I remembered this when I was finishing my Santa conspiracy report! My absolute worst birthday was my 12th. It was a Saturday and my mom said she would come see the drama presentation I was in at my school. She came, and brought my brother. He got sick and threw up all over my now ex-girlfriend after the show. We went to the hospital, and my mom had to spend the money she had saved for my present (which was an entire collection of subbed Naruto episodes and raw format games) to pay the bill.

Oh, and on the way back my brother sang "Hero" by Nickelback. That was the icing on the cake. Did I mention I didn't get any cake?!

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • My worst is probably when my cuzin came and stole two of my presents (which to this day I still dont know what they are), and ruined my cake (spit in it and played with it with her hands). Later that day I got sick, and was bed rested for the rest of my party

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • I have a bad b-day every year ;O;
    My worst had to be my 12th birthday,because I was grounded for the day -_-;

Mr_Smilie:)

<3 SAKURA <3
    Years
  • Mine was when I was in year 2 when I invited the whole class because I had no friend since I joined the school like 2 weeks ago.
    But other than that they have been fine.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    My 11th, it was soo boring and my dad had to go to Australia to do some work there for a couple of weeks ¬_¬ Never want a birthday like that again.

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • When I turned 12. The presents weren't great. The cake tasted nasty. >_< And it was just plain boring the whole day. At least one of my friends got something decent. (Gamecube) Yes, he's the nicest friend ever. =D

Though, it still wasn't a great birthday. Yes, I'm spoiled ^^

Years
  • My worst birthday was the one I had just this March. ^^; My dad didn't come home, he was drunk, and he brought the birthday cake squished up... two days later. D: I didn't even get any decent presents, to tell you the truth. >_>;

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
    Years
  • My worst birthday was also my most recent, the 18th. I had to go to college, and this bastard (pardon my language) kept taunting me while I was trying to play Halo. I ended up losing badly and shoving the controller into his mouth.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    My 8th. I was dressed skimpy for the party, messed up the house, later changed into a dumb costume and mask that was supposed to look 'scary', put some permanent stuff up my ceiling in my schoolroom, stuck my tongue out at the camera ('cause some freaks forced me to), and in the big group photo some idiot little 5-year-old from next door got the place in front of the cake instead of me, making me look like a little GUEST to the birthday party and she looked like the birthday girl. Later my mom said she hated my smile on the photo and kept on pointing to this boy and saying "See that? THAT's how you must smile!" Plus, by my 10th b-day I had broken or grown out of my 9th birthday presents and I KNEW what my birthday presents were for my 9th b-day. In short, it was totally ruined although I pretended it was 'great'.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    My worst b-day was my most recent one (it was ok but no what I expected XP) my friend threw me a "suprise" b-day party and did it last minute so only two people showed up and they had to leave early. Then we watched saw for the remanding time (I didn't even like saw ;; ) The presents were the ones yu give to people you just met (a shirt and a picture frame), though I have to say, my friend tried and I'm gratefull that she even agreed to it^^

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
  • Mine was when I was 7-8(cant remember) and my parents had a pirate party..And I didn't know..I was out and i had to dress up as a pirate

I was so embarrassed><

Back