• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

your worst birthday....

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    C.Victoria: Increase posts to at least four words in future.

Mine would be my seventeenth as I had to work that day.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    hmmm my 13th one......we were at laser quest,and my gun didn't work(like I couldn't SHOOT!,but they could shoot ME!!!)I got mad and threw it down,and some guy came up and said:don't get mad,get glad!!!!.......I was so furious,I picked up the stuff and threw it at the guy's face......and then later,they got my present LATE I opened it up,and dropped it......guess what it was.....a DS....I was so mad that day,I actually threw a temper tandrum and started crying......like a child.....and I was 13!!!....so....yea...

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    My worst birthday was probably my 9th. My parents were overseas when it happened (my parents came to NZ first before me and my bro did). In my age it probably wouldn't matter to me but I was 9 then so yeah.

I would've said my 10th but it wasn't so bad even though there was no party or music or anything and it was just the family. To make up for the boredness we stuffed ourselves with pizza, cake, chips and some other food. XD

Years
    My 12th was kind of bad. My grandma forgot it at first and they bothered me a bit. She was old though, so I wasn't all that mad. XD

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    To be honest I don't think I have ever had a bad birthday! I guess the least exciting would probably be last year's, as all my friends were either still at uni or working so I ended up just going out with my best friend from home, which was a bit of a shame...

--FG

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2006
    :/ I like how my post was deleted, even though I didn't break any rules.

Today's birthday was the worst I've...ever had, to be honest. All my birthdays have always been great, I can't recall ever having a bad one. But since I've been sick and depressed for the past, let's see...uh, nine months? This year's was terrible.

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    Ugh, my worst was my 16th (which was on May 2nd) I was supposed to go swimming and go out to eat and get my liscence and get a job a bunch of other stuff. Well, it started raining so we couldn't go swimming, my mom lost her purse so we couldn't go out to eat, and we couldn't find my birth certificate so I couldn't get my liscence, and I started my job but nobody explained how to do anything so I ended up having to quit that day. And on top of that, I only got 1 present. My parents didn't even get me one. >.<

Linoone

MCFRY! you are terminated! o!o
    Years
    when I got 9 years old, I was at the beach and when the moment to eat the cake came, I was very sick, when I stepped into the hall and everyone was looking I had to run to the bathroom to puke, that night was painful *faints*

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I've never really had a bad birthday. Although when I turned 15 no one (aside from my three closest friends) wished me a happy birthday all day. That didn't really upset me, it would have been nice for more people to wish me a happy birthday or something though. X3;

This year however was waaaay different. I'm pretty sure like half the people in my entire grade wished me a happy birthday. XD My math and choir classes even sang "happy birthday" for me, it was cool. XD;

~Kelsey

Back