• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

June DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I know, My friend was like going crazy wondering what to do and stuff, Her parents were out and we had to look after her sister XD

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    This is the one subject I can never get. Computer talk. :C Can someone politely explain to me what a modem is?

And while I'm at it, can I ask what else has changed while I've been away at camp?

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • .Nyxi. said:
    This is the one subject I can never get. Computer talk. :C Can someone politely explain to me what a modem is?

And while I'm at it, can I ask what else has changed while I've been away at camp?

In simple terms, a modem is what connects you to the Internet. That's all you really need to know.

Nothing much, me and John had a name swap. XD

Did you have a nice time?

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Well, When her parents came back we explained to them what happened, They believed me when I told them XD I've known her parents for about 5 years now :P And I haven't done anything bad.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    XD Same, I like the way the DCC titles are, so amusing just looking at them :P

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    If I had to start a DCC I would put --]|[~ (MONTH) Daily chit chat ~]|[-- XD

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Yea XD I have two patterns I'm an addict to

1) --]|[~ ~]|[--
    2) |~|~| |~|~|

XD

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I used to use this pattern alot ---> (¯`¤______¤`¯) It looks like a face XDD

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I think it's alt + 164, Alt codes won't work on laptop ;_; So I have to copy and paste.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I know what other forums Emma goes to. D:

What labtop is that?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back