• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

June DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
  • This is it, from the heavens I tremble down to PC as I have the honor to create the June Daily Chit-Chat

Erhem..okay so like always everyone must read the rules that Miss Kura(Kajad) and Miss Ashley made:
    Read It or Beat It xD

Now let's make sure this DCC is always alive or else I will cry ;_;

Let's Have Fun~

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • Rock Lee said:
    I can hear Emma crying but I just don't know why xD

She wouldn't cry over that. =/

Maybe she'll be a little upset, then give you a slap in the face... and everything will be fine. =D

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Roy Mustang said:
    She wouldn't cry over that. =/

Maybe she'll be a little upset, then give you a slap in the face... and everything will be fine. =D

Well it's not really 12:00pm here yet, but I guess its June already in your time =[0

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • Rock Lee said:
    Well it's not really 12:00pm here yet, but I guess its June already in your time =[0

Actually, even in my time, tomorrow is June 1st. But sometimes people make the DCC thread the day before the new month starts.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Roy Mustang said:
    Actually, even in my time, tomorrow is June 1st. But sometimes people make the DCC thread the day before the new month starts.

I was thinking of making it at nine, but that may be still to early. I wish they had a time rule, to know whats the exact time to make the next DCC

So Summer is here or almost here, but I have school still ;_;

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Linoone said:
    Wheee, it's like may 31, like 3 hours away from june and i'm posting in the june DCC, the world gone nuts @.@

If you read the last DCC, the members there we're gonna kill me if I waited them for one more hour =[x

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • Roy Mustang said:
    Yay, I got here before you, Bob.

You don't seem mad when you put "XD" xD
    I don't want to be mad, so I used it. XD

Just because you got here before me, doesn't mean I won't get ahead of you like I always do. XD

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Linoone said:
    yeah, I noticed XD, I actually am on the DCC almost every moment, but rarely post cause the topics there are like alien to me o.o

Well I have no topic now since its almost midnight here and I feel like taking a shower

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back