• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What things do you fear the most?

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
Years
  • Dunno if there is already a thing for this but....meh. XD

One thing that scars me the most is spiders. I'm so paranoid over spiders that I almost cry if I see one. Even when I like at pictures of them I get really scared and freak out....also even the word scares me. XD

I also hate witches....no idea why or how but everytime I watch Scooby-doo and the witch's ghost at night I get scared.

Well I dont hate witches....=/ Yet the one in Wizard of oz dont scare me so that fear isnt all that big.

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
    Years
  • Ants, and like Pandoras Box, mine's a very long story that invloves red ants and soccer

Now everytime I see ants, I get really freaked, I can't even kill them, I'm too afraid to get that close to them. I especially hate those big black ones XP

Some other fears are:

Getting Kidnapped (Whenever I'm on my bike and a car pulls up.... XO), Fire, Men that wear pink, dogs, public speaking, & gangs

Last edited:

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • What I fear the most is me is death. Everytime I think about it, I feel depressed. Though, it's normal for everyone to be feared by it. Some people just try to get through it and move on.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • i'm paranoid about somebody being out to get or kill me. Like whenever somebody bumps in to me on the street I freak out... (its a looong story...)

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
  • The average number one fear is public speaking. Number two is death. If you're giving a eulogy you'd rather be in the casket than doing the speech. :p

Seriously, I have a few "Eeks" but no actual fears as such. :p

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
  • My 4 Major Fears....

Wow Heres A Long Post.
    4 Major Things Im Afraid Of Is:
    1.Public Speaking- I Just Plain Dont Like It, Watching All Those People Staring At You. I Use To Be Cool With It Untill I Threw Up At My Band Concert Which Is Kind Of Like Public Speaking....
    2.Blood- I Hate The Talk Of Blood Or Anything To Do With Talking Or Seeing Blood...Or Looking At My Own Veins Just Am Squimsh...Oh And I Hate That Word It Reminds Me Of Blood....Main Reason Being I'm Not Sure But Like My Whole Class Fainted (Including Me) While Watching A Movie On Blood....
    3.Losing Friends- I Have Alot Of Friends But Some Of Them Are Constantly Arguing With Me About Stupid Things. A Major Fear To Do With This Is To Lose A Friend Who You Like As More Then A Friend But Feel If You Ask Her Out And She Said No It Would Ruin That Relationship Forever.
    4.Immortality- I Love Life As Much As You Could Ever Love It But I Mean It Kind Of Freaks Me Out To Think That Maybe We Would Have To Stay Here Forever Without Ever Dying And Letting Our Souls Be Put To Rest And Tranquillity....

Well Those Are My Fears....Hoped You All Enjoyed Them...

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    There are only too many fears deep within her troubled soul, but if Naminé must mention one that is has not yet been talked of such as public speaking, then it must be the breaking of a promise... If a promise is broken, then she can feel nothing but as if what is mentioned in the promise must be of little worth or is neglectable by the oath breaker... Sigh...

This heavy emphasis on promises can only feed her guilt of forgetting an old friend's birthday... even if Naminé shares no longer any relationship of a positive value...

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
  • 1.My older brother...:he's in the army now...but whenever he visits from Maryland,we spar....I have never beaten him...what if one day,....I had to fight him,...and my life depended on it?!
    2.the future....sorta...:what if it all ends up like the matrix?!and I'm still alive??!!!!
    3.most of all,......myself/my darkside...:I'm a sweet,lovable guy...besides my fighting skills,what's to be afraid of me?!nothin!! :laugh:....WRONG!!!if I get mad enough,...I'm almost unstoppable....I just..go pure evil...I don't even know how to explain it,actually....my bro has this rage,but he's on the verge of controlling it....me,on the other hand,....I have no control whatsoever....

so those are my fears!!!whachoo guys think?...:D

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    I'd have to say I'm most scared of being alone forever. That's pretty much it.

McGraw

hoppipola
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 14, 2010
    I fear failure, though I've already failed myself by not working and ending up here at Essex University.

I'm not too keen on spiders and bugs in general either.

Everything else I can take in my stride.

Pandoras Box

Been on PC Since June 2005
    Years
  • finally someone who shares the same fear as i do i hit grasshoppers with baseball bats escpecially the really big that can fly ohh i hate them

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Here's my list.

Spiders (Aracniphobia :X sp?)
    Insects (All of them...except butterflies.)
    Puppets (Long long story ._. Donut ask.)
    Death (...)
    Speeking in public (...)

I used to be afraid of heights but I got over it, and I really love being high. :P (lol...Being high.)

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Well, hurting my friends. And losing control over myself. They're both long stories... But yeah, those are some of my worst fears.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    I fear Roasted Marsmellows, and really gooey things. Also Nail files and anything that makes my teeth grit.

I run a mile if I see any of those.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • My major fears? Letting people down. Disobeying orders. Losing control over the Whisper. And needles...

Needles make me pass out. No matter what they're doing to me... shots, slivers, IVs... I'll pass out. *shudders*

♥Naomi♥

My gameboy tastes like pickles
    Years
  • 1.clowns!!!!(long story)
    2.any type of insect
    3.heights(also long story)
    4.um,myself?sometimes i get really mad,in a fury of rage,just like rioku(ironic that he is my pair and we both have inner rage,no?)then,i almost cant conrol it at all.one time i got so mad i punched my freind in the stomach O_O(i just srapped my knee REALLY bad on the concrete and i was definatly in no good mood)

Back