• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What things do you fear the most?

Leo Dimshine

~Pixel Art Wanderer~
Years
  • Gwwwaaaah! I-i-is that a....

^_- Well since we're being truthful here, felines. Yes I'm am afraid of cats. Bad experiance involving a fish I caught as a little kid and my cat jumping me for it. Terrible thing is, my sister Sammi has a cat. T_T :P

Years
  • *steals list from my myspace*

• Clowns
    • Creepy, crawly things
    • Crowds or mobs
    • Forests, dark wooded area, of at night
    • Mirrors
    • Needles
    • Spiders

There you go, everyone. Things that make Amanda cry! XD

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    things i fear the most.....in order .
    my grestest fearing is killing my sisters. i know i wouldnt but if i was in a rage or somehow halucinating... i dont know what i would do....
    my second greatest fear watching is my sisters dying.....i would just lose control and break down...

my third greatest fear is my sisters dying but me being far away.....i would probly just do the same as above for number two...

my fourth greatest fear...would be losing control of my self. im passive agressive. if some one gets me angry they will regret it. i dont remember the last time i was enraged but it was like a dream. i dont think i would stop till i hurt who make me angry.i am scared becuase i may end up killing them.

and my fifth greatest and last fear. would have to be my brother. he was just horrible towards me in my childhood.

enyce

banned
    Years
  • Im also afraid of mirrors. Just a tiny bit though. I rememebr I had a dream where my reflection pulled a gun on me. And it shot me O_O

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Death.Every time I think of losing someone dear to me,I begin to cry...it's pretty much what's kept me scared now.

Also,poking me is one of my greatest weaknesses --;;; My friend ALWAYS poked the crap outta me,it wasn't funny..but it was always fun..until the whole school began doing so Dx

I have alot of other minor fears,which i don't feel like posting ^^

Whiplash

Been very inactive
    Years
  • Mine is dangerous things that has a chance of killing me.
    Because I dont really wanna die.
    I'm sure no one does.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    -Death
    -Insects
    -Faliure
    -Rollercoasters(The really high and fast ones)
    -Losing my job
    -Being poor
    -Big Dogs
    -Surgery

Well that is it. Now you know my biggest fears. XD

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
  • I'm scared of getting old (because of death) dentists (bad experience) death, balloons that are really close to me (long story) and throwing up. I have no idea why, but whenever I feel like I'm going to, I freak out. so blood (*shudders* I hate that word... DX) and gross doctory stuff kinda scare me too. I have a very weak stomache

Last edited:

[Fear_Itself]

I am your worst nightmare.
    Years
  • It's really ironic for me to be posting in this topic..
    xDD
    But I shall.

I'm actually very fond of bugs.
    The only time I'm scared of them is when they appear unexpectedly, like if I wake up in the morning and see one on my nose just staring at me.
    That scares the heck out of me.

I have a very, very long story about why I am scared of Caddies (Golf Carts).
    Don't even try to ask. xD

I'm definately afraid of public speaking, since I don't talk much in general, even to my closest friends.
    That's just the way I am.

Finally, for a reason that I don't particularly enjoy bringing up, I have a great fear of hospitals.
    It has something to do with overperscription and medical malpractice.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    two more things a fear are stairs and lifts. i once fell down stairs and i got trapped in a lift about 4 months ago.

Back