• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could stop time....

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I would stop time and be able be on the computer longer. And also sleep too. XD Don't worry have to work the next day snice I stopped time.

Years
  • If you stopped time, how could you be on the forums? It wouldn't update, would it? XD

I wouldn't stop it. That would be really boring. o_o But if I had to, I'd listen to music. I like listening to it, and sometimes find I have no time for it. Yay? XD

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    I'd stop time for homework assignments. Other than that, anything else that was important. I'd probably go to Wal-Mart, take all the seasons of 24, bring them home, watch them, put them back or just go get games and everything and bring them home and it would seem like nothing happended when time starts again.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • I'm with Sammi :P Stopping time would'nt do any good XD Besides,life is full of surprises :o

Although I wish I could stop a pleasureable moment that happened back in March =^_^=

Whiplash

Been very inactive
    Years
  • If I stopped I would Post in every forum I belong to which is alot.
    Do the stuff that Im normally not allowed to hehe......
    And watch every Naruto episode twice.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • xD

Eh, I guess I'd probably read and play video games, since I almost never seem to have the time to do that... And memorize my Japanese book...

And I'd find a way to torture some people from my old school...yep.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • Simple. I would stop time on one perfect summer day about a year ago. One perfect day spent with the woman I love. Share those moments together forever and gaze into the smile she gave me forever. Fix every detail of that moment further into my mind, her hair, her eyes, her face...

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I would...

1. Steal stuff
    2. Stay up all night, then stop time right before my alarm goes off and sleep all I want
    3. Slap people that I don't like
    4. Procrastinate on school projects, then stop time and finish them

Yep. =P

gokuwrc

Probably everyone said this, but Steal Everything in sight, sleep for like a week, and cheat on tests at school.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    ^XDD that would be a good idea!

If I could stop time I'd stop it during my final exams, that way I could take a nap because by the end of the semester i'm probably seep deprived and then aftr the nap I'd study as much as I possibly could to get a good grade =D

Years
  • That is a REALLY good question...I would do as jigglypuff does when it is angry at people for falling asleep while it's singing(draw on people's faces) but I would only do it to people I despise.

Spoiler:

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
  • Lets see....

Take (XD) everything I've ever wanted, play in the fountain at the mall, drive a golfcart around the mall, slap everyone I've ever hated, eat some pie, oh the possiblities are endless! XD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I would stop time to sleep in my summer school English class because that class is hella boring. ;;

Back