• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could stop time....

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    Wait I wouldn't stop time, life is perfect and amazing! Whats the point in stopping time unless you haven't yet started to live?

Without time we wouldn't have a past present or furture...what kind of life would that be?

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    If you stopped time, how could you theoretically spend time in the first place? Remember, you stopped it so in theory time doesn't exist; and if it doesn't exist than it means that you couldn't spend it in the first place for this poll to even exist without contradiction.

Some hyper bgtish reply.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Totally be on the computer longer. I don't have a lot of time as it is now, so that would be awesome. I'd play video gmes and watch anime for a LONG time. (XD)

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Hence, if you could stop time. =P

I'd...sleep. Do nothing, really. 'stoo boring to spend the implausible halt in time with no one. ;_;

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    If I halt time, does that mean EVERYONE stops or just time itself. Well, if the latter is the case, I'd stop time in any moment I'm with my Master. God, those small times that I've been with my love have been the most amazing of my life. To spend an eternity on a couch cuddling somewhere with him...

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    1st: id rob bill gates
    2nd: id raid EB games
    3rd: i buy a new computer,so i can stay on forver!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    *·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:¦*·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-: ¦
    Umm I would go and play on the computer. Go into everyones houses get their msn addy. Then i would go get pizza. Then i would go buy kittens and puppy's. Yeah that's all i can think of doing if that happened now.

hhsimpsonqueen

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I would stop time after a certain amount of roleplay reply's were posted, then post all my replies, then I'd work on four new chapters for each of my roleplay's, which long periods of sleeping in between. I'd make four new avvy/sig sets and save them so I could change once I got bored of my present set.

Then, I'd eat a peice of candy and leave the wrapper in front of my uncle, just to spite him. I'd surf through PC and reply to any thread I could find worth replying to, and I'd write a killer RP plot. xD That's basically it, because that's what my life consists of.

Back