• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One Piece Fan Club

Kamui

´
Years
  • Yeah,
    i also like one pice.
    well i saw from start to skypier(sky islands)
    i dont if if there is any new eposides.
    is there any new eposides??
    anywas i want to join.

Years
  • no not yet i have only sseen up to the episode how luufy battles zero and i do not want to find out how many episodes there are either.

Kamui

´
    Years
  • So u still watching that.
    I watched that eposide over 30 times but still like the one(when Ruffy fights Zero)

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Out of curiosity, do you people watch the crap that 4Kids have spewed forth, or do you watch fansubbed episodes?

Kamui

´
    Years
  • Out of curiosity, do you people watch the crap that 4Kids have spewed forth, or do you watch fansubbed episodes?
    Does it matter anything???

I like every anime that ever existed, oh well am not sure about Full Metal and Tokyo Mew Mew.

And also if u dont like it that doesnt matter that ppl wouldnt like this.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Does it matter anything???

I like every anime that ever existed, oh well am not sure about Full Metal and Tokyo Mew Mew.

And also if u dont like it that doesnt matter that ppl wouldnt like this.

Umm, it does matter.

4Kids destroyed OP - it makes me cry when I watch it now, because it is so sad and pathetic.

SaveOnePiece.com.

That site shows the crimes that 4Kids has committed. Kay, maybe I'm going a little bit over the top with crimes here.

On second thought, no I ain't.

And for the record, I absolutely love One Piece.

Kamui

´
    Years
  • Srry dude, i see what u mean, but am not so far in the series so still watching the original (toei animation, shonun jump) and not from 4 kids.

So i didnt know what they did with the series.

Ueki Kousuke

Lord of Animé
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 26, 2006
    I'm into One Piece and I'm just watching the anime. ^^;
    And I'm on Jaya island still it is so cool.
    So can I join?

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • i love one piece i watch both the 4kids version and the originals. I am up to the sky island ones but havent watched them in a while.
    my favourite is the ones with crocodile.
    i want to join.

Back