• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One Piece Fan Club

Years
    yeah ok you can join i know the 4kind dubbed one peice it is a really violent anime welcome to the club.

Last edited:

Kamui

´
    Years
    yeah,
    nice u finnaly edited ur first message:)

am watching currently first eposide from one piece
    am going to download all eposides in bitcomet:)

Years
    ok that will be good but as you know zolos training partner is the non dubed series she died and its the same for dubbed ok then well goodbye.

Years
    well the name is pronounced luffy and yes my faveroute charecter of the females is nami my faveroute male is zolo and of coars my faveroute captian is luffy but i found but i also found this out.
    Spoiler:

Kamui

´
    Years
    well the name is pronounced luffy and yes my faveroute charecter of the females is nami my faveroute male is zolo and of coars my faveroute captian is luffy but i found but i also found this out.
    Spoiler:
    I know robin(miss bloody sunday) will join his crew later.

i have heard that Nami is the most beatiful anime char 2005
    (there is a picture from Nami in Skypie, Sky island)

Years
    there is a reason i put that as a spoiler its becuase i didnt want to ruin it for people but oh well too late now any way goodbye.

Back