• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Meeting PC Members IRL

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
Years
  • Inspired by 22sa.

I was wondering if any of you have met someone from PC in real life or if you plan to do so in the future?

I'd like to meet a bunch of people from here and I think meeting a couple of people would be possible when I've finished education.

mikanayana (18:45:11): WHERE'S THE MENTION OF SAMMI? >;
    Of course, Sammi being one of the main people I want to meet. =P

Last edited:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Yay =P

Thanks, since I couldn't make more then one every 24 hours in this forum.

Whom I have met IRL already:

-Frostweaver (It's REALLY fun to meet a PC member, that I know after meeting him) - 3 times already! Will meet him again this Christmas!

Pretty sure I'd like meeting:

-RiNCaNdY
    -Trainer Lynn
    -latiosspud
    -Every other Vietnamese XD
    -Kanna-chan
    -PokeTrainerCarol
    -drummershuff
    -Most male members

May like or not:

-Lily
    -Kylie-chan
    -Pikabloo
    -Chuchino
    -Erica (I'll probably see you at Anime North 2007)
    -Kura (same as above)
    -Sorano (Same as above, if you get permission. XD)
    -Everybody else in Ontario/Quebec
    -Kayleigh
    -Miyu-chan
    -Most other PC members... too lazy to list everybody I know.

Last edited:

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Mostly anyone. o__o;

But mostly Ashley for some unknown reason. =P

Or Paige to discuss about Nip/Tuck. :I

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'd probably meet Star Poochyena..she lives the closest to me, but I would probably like to meet altarialover and some other DCC people XD

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • There isnt really anyone I want to meet right now. I know that Chibi-chan and I live in the same area, but I dont think we're ever gonne meet (unless we have already...OMGAH Twilight Zone!). Lets see...

I guess I wouldnt mind meeting Karasuma or Inuyasha Puppychu ^^' ...maybe Krafty Quill buts hes a far way away ;o;

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • Come to think of it, we might have gone to the same school together in elementary....XD;

Er, I'd like to meet Kanna-chan and Paul~ We both have so much in common and I'd love just to blah about nothingness with them~<3

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Aw, I want to meet so many people it's not even funny. If I'm your friend, and I talk to you like, everyday, I probably want to meet you. XD; I'll probably meet Erica and Kura someday soon, since we only live about 2 hours away from each other. And, I've already met Origin, since he is my brother. o__o

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • there sin't anyone here i've met except my 2 friends i invited here: Sgtsk8board (i think thatsb waht his anme si on ehre) adn pinecone570... there are some people here that live in Ontario.. so it might eb cool meeting them... o.O but imn ot evry social, nor do i 'get out' much.. so i doubt i'll ever meet them..

Dactylus

Your card has been declined.
    Years
  • Frosty, Lily, Acadi, Akinari. Uhn...there's not really anyone else I talk to. Oh wait, Muffles (Hiyori) too. Blue Baracuda (Sorano) refuses to fetch my telescope, make me a sandwhich, ruffle the hair of fourteen toddlers, OR create a new style of kung fu based on baracudas, so she'd prolly be boring in real life. But by my (nonsensical) logic, most people would be.

Oh, oh, I'd like to gather every single mod or admin together, tie puppet strings to them, and make them dance to the theme of Rocky V. Then cackle madly as each of their voices slowly deteriorated into the gutteral mumbling tone of Sylvester Stallone.

One day...one day.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • EVERYONE. And I mean everyone. I want a huge freaouffgmsldkgdhsf PC gathering or something and just meet everyone. ;___; ♥♥♥

In actuality, I've never met anyone from PC except my two friends who joined a while ago, and promptly quit...ones that are actually *possible* to be met irl is Crystal Walrein, as far as I'm concerned. x_x I'd love to meet other people, too...frostweaver [so I can hit him], 22sa, kayleigh, niko [you promised meee], kylie, fallen_natsumixx [>=P], krafts, namine, dactylus [spar! >D], Chuchino? [hey, you're in NJ, too..], Rolling peeshu, Erica, etc etc. I'll prolly edit later. Too manyyy, including old, inactive PC members. @_@

/runs

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Hmm..

I wouldn't mind meeting:

Takara
    Jeremy
    Drew
    altarialover
    Ichapokemr
    !!**Alex**!!
    Ninja Paladin
    fallen_natsumixx

But nobody lives near me (SC), so I doubt I ever will.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    I WANNA SEE KARLI AND RYAN AND G.
    *ahem* Quite a few, but if I got together with the above, and probably Kevin, Ray and all the other guys I would be happier than I normally am with my RL friends DX
    OH AND MATT. SO I CAN SLAP YOU BACK.

Years
  • I have quite a few people I'd want to meet in real life, but they're either too far away or I just can't be bothered. xP But I'm more than keen to be meeting Scizz anytime in the near future. n.n

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Woopdeedoo! No one likes me. =D

I'd like to meet several people...
    BluePhoenix and Pikabloo mainly. I also want to meet some webmasters of this place. And also some WLM contacts.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Well, I'd really like to meet anyone from PC XD No one really in particular, except for maybe coolmaster, BluePhoenix, and maybe razor, even though he's inactive. And maybe all the other people... O_o But I doubt that I'd ever meet anyone... I mean, I haven't met anyone ('cept for Avegaille... I think O_o) who lives anywhere near where I live... (and that would be Thailand)

Years
  • If I met anyone from PC (that I didn't refer here anyway), I'd be happy~

I'd *really* like to meet Matt though. ;o; But even if I paid my way to where he lives somehow, my parents would probably kill me if I were living with them. D: *shot* XD

Back