• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Meeting PC Members IRL

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Meeting anyone from PC would be awesome! x3 Well, preferably someone I've actually talked to. But.... yeah. xD

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012

ppl wanna meet me zomg ;0;

There are plenty of people I'd LOVE to meet!

fallen_natsumixx most definitely! She's been one of my bestest frendz in teh wurld for so long! <3 We can discuss the importance of KH/have an ex dee abuse-fest xD

I'd be so happy to meet Sankari, Raiyna, charizard_maa (you have to cosplay Mori for me xD;;), Lily (I have an NJ friend!), Sorano, The Black Hedgehog, Lucy, Megafuz, Chikara, 22sa (yeah, you won me over with your comment about Risa xDDD), Miss Kanna, Pikabloo, ShadowForte.EXE, AND EVERYONE ELSE (especially those on my friends list)!!!

If you're on my friends list and you weren't mentioned, please don't be offended :0

EVERYONE. And I mean everyone. I want a huge freaouffgmsldkgdhsf PC gathering or something and just meet everyone. ;___; ♥♥♥

I SECOND THAT!

Last edited:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I know 4 PC members from New Jearsey now... o_o;

Doesn't benefit me much, but cool anyway =P

22sa (yeah, you won me over with your comment about Risa xDDD)
    Won you..? =x lol

Yeah, like you, I quickly got sick of Risa-bashing and the overpraising of Riku.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Won you..? =x lol

Yeah, you've won yourself a new friend! xD

Yeah, like you, I quickly got sick of Risa-bashing and the overpraising of Riku.

Yeah, precisely. :P It's incredibly tiring on YouTube to see all the comments that are Risa-bashing. But that's why I appreciate non Risa-haters, because they're so rare xDDD

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Yeah, you've won yourself a new friend! xD

Yeah, precisely. :P It's incredibly tiring on YouTube to see all the comments that are Risa-bashing. But that's why I appreciate non Risa-haters, because they're so rare xDDD
    I honestly have no understanding of why people hate Risa.... Risa's beautiful, charming, honest (espcially witnessed by her devotion to Dark Mousy), and cheerful.

She just lacks the fitness and range of skills that Riku has.

Even if Risa is a bit stuck up, she makes up for it... =/

And yayyy, because I find you interesting. ^_^

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    I honestly have no understanding of why people hate Risa.... Risa's beautiful, charming, honest (espcially witnessed by her devotion to Dark Mousy), and cheerful.

She just lacks the fitness and range of skills that Riku has.

Even if Risa is a bit stuck up, she makes up for it... =/

And yayyy, because I find you interesting. ^_^

I think it has something to do with how she unwittingly rejected Daisuke in Stage 1. And perhaps the fact that she's a little naive in some situations. Or at least in comparison to Riku. *shrugs* But that's just what I think ^^;; I love Risa, though. She's possibly my favorite anime girl ever, along with a few others!

I don't wanna spam anymore, so I'll PM you xD

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
  • I don't think I've met people here IRL, but there are some of my nationality here ^^. At other forums, I've indeed been friends with members for a long time and met them IRL. It sure is a funny experience ^^

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • There's really too many to list. o_o; Seriously, I'd love it if we had a PC get-together, only it'd be impossible for more than 5% of PC to get to it. xD;;;; I've had dreams about them, even. I'd be happy meeting anyone; just knowing we had PC in common would make me squee. [For real. I spaz a lot.] <3

You two. STOP POSTING OFF-TOPIC. DDD:

Years
  • I have a few friends here that go to my school and one that lives across my street. Although I'd like to meet everyone too! ;______;

Jolty-kun

Years
  • I don't know if I'd meet anyone until I'm a little older and trustworthy enough.
    Even though there are SOME that I think that I already trust, inparticular, you know who you are. XD
    But I think I'd have to stay in contact with them for another 3 years or something. ;P

Back