• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trades for all (Lots of 2nd and 1st generation)

fearow23

You know, that guy on T.V.
Years
  • I'm breeding alot, so I have alot of 2nd and 1st gen I can trade with y'all. Here's a list.
    Ho-oh (The best bid so far is lvl 80 Articuno, Raikou, Garchomp, and Gallade.)
    Groudon
    Gulpin
    Chikorita
    Weedle
    Castform
    Caterpie
    Seel
    Phione
    Beldum
    Metang
    Metagross (lvl. 50 untouched)
    Teddiursa
    Nincada
    Plusle
    Igglybuff
    Rhyhorn
    Rhydon
    Squirtle
    Tyrouge
    Uxie
    Moltres
    Bagon
    Yanma
    Swinub
    Solrock
    Numel
    Burmy
    Charmander
    Poliwag
    Krabby
    Ledyba
    Scyther
    Stantler
    Houndour
    Murkrow
    Shuckle
    Sunkern
    Milktank
    Weedle
    Larvitar
    Drifloon
    Elekid
    Bellsprout
    Shuppet
    Pineco (with Explosion)
    Carnivine
    Slakoth
    Swinub
    Diglett
    Drowzee
    Ekans
    Pidgey
    Spinarak
    Snubble
    Phanpy
    Cyndaquil
    Totodile
    Growlithe
    Dunsparce
    Gligar
    Mankey
    Seviper
    Mareep
    Sunkern
    All offers will be considered but be fair, It takes awhile to breed. Also, I may not have your Pokemon ready right away, but I will PM you whenever I'm ready. I am most interested in 3rd generation Pokemon and Leafgreen exclusives such as Sandshrew and Staryu. Please no starters unless they either have egg moves or they are shiny. IM me aswell to discuss trades at jud0b0y64 (the o's are zeros) Just say i want to trade and we'll take it from there.

Last edited:

fearow23

You know, that guy on T.V.
    Years
  • What do you want for chikorita, charmander, squirtle, scyther, or larvitar?

I would need something like I already posted. Duskull, Ralts, Kecleon, Lileep, or Castform. I do not have access to much of the third generation and would accept many trades from that gen. But I already have all the starters so none of them please.

haffeysucks

lolpwnt
    Years
  • I would need something like I already posted. Duskull, Ralts, Kecleon, Lileep, or Castform. I do not have access to much of the third generation and would accept many trades from that gen. But I already have all the starters so none of them please.

Sorry, none of those. :'(

Chaolin

Shiny Unown Master
    Years
  • Ho-oh
    Moltres
    Houndour
    Shuckle
    Elekid
    Pineco (with Explosion)
    Cyndaquil
    Gligar

I'd take any of these. How about if I trade you a Celebi and Manaphy?

Back