• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trades for all (Lots of 2nd and 1st generation)

fearow23

You know, that guy on T.V.
    Years
    Err... No. Ho-oh is good for Celebi and I would like three regular pokemon or another legendary.

I appreciate your offer but the thing is, I already traded along time ago for Celebi and Manaphy so I already have those two. However if you have anything else to offer for Ho-oh and Moltres let me know.

fearow23

Years
    What would you like for:

Yanma
    Poliwag

Any two from this list: Poocheyena, Tailow, Ralts, Mawile, Spoink, Lunatone, Duskull, Minun, Corphish, Snorunt, and Lileep. Also your Kangashkan in your thread would be cool.

Last edited:

fearow23

Years
    For Metagross, I'm thinking something like Dragonite or Salamence, something in that area. Although a Regirock would be an instant trade for me. As far as Ho-oh goes, I'm not too sure, just offer something really good like a shiny or even a rare legendary such as a legit Deoxys. Offer away and we'll see.

Back