• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am sick of team rocket

Caleb290

Pokemon Master!
Years
  • I really am sick of them.. I just change the channel when they have that anoyying motto and how is it that in every episode team rocket just happens to be near by. and when ever TR blasts off again they come back 2 minutes later with this huge robot that would normally cost millions to make or buy

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Yeah... It's really getting old... But what I hate most is the motto of the PMC (PKMN Mystery Club)...

Now they're really boring!

Nekonron

Aspiring Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    They are probably there just to annoy ppl, but I wouldnt want them to blast away for good either. Giovanni ought to send them for re-training, then maybe they'll be better at the whole villain thing. They might even turn out to be cool!

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    They are rather amusing sometimes, most of the jokes come from them. And Meowth and James are my favourite characters (apart from Ash and possibly now Dawn) so I wouldn't like them to leave. Although they CAN be very irritating when they come in just to be blasted off 2 minutes later. Especially when the storyline is somewhat interesting.

I'm starting to like their new motto except from the "we're in your face" line, which I still find pretty funny.

Voltrex

Pikachooper
    Years
  • Jorah is right, I think they are probably the funniest ones on the show. Well.... and Pauls jokes to Ash....HAHAHA........ha

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I like their new motto to and have anyone ever notuced Its like their the only ones that realize they are on a TV show

MasterWGS

Impossible=Nothing, Mewtwo=OU
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I hate their new motto. I want the original back, because it's the original. Them changing the motto would be equal to Ash releasing Pikachu, in my eyes. You just can't do it... it's part of the character...

But no. They changed the motto, because PUSA is lame.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2013
    Team Rocket needs to learn that they will never ever catch pikachu from Ash. It makes me mad to the point where I turn the television off where Team Rocket comes in with a nit wit scheme to catch pikachu and any others. By now they could of had their own pikachu from the wild.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I hate their new motto. I want the original back, because it's the original. Them changing the motto would be equal to Ash releasing Pikachu, in my eyes. You just can't do it... it's part of the character...

But no. They changed the motto, because PUSA is lame.

They changed the motto in Japanese so they changed it in English, PUSA didn't randomly think to change the motto. I was getting sick of the old motto anyway.

MasterWGS

Impossible=Nothing, Mewtwo=OU
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Really? Aww... That saddens me.

Sorry, PUSA. I thought you were to blame, since the change came not too long after they took over... (It was only slightly different in the Battle Frontier episodes, but then it really changed D/P.)

My mistake. I still miss the old motto, though.

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    I'm sick of them too. -_-;
    I'm also starting to get sick of Satoshi/Ash.

healberry

ƒ(x)=databox³ - δ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Moon
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    I always liked James, but I do admit that they got old after the first few seasons, especially since they appear in practically every episode.

cannadakid

Breeder in training
    Years
  • Team rocket is a classic

ive been watching the show since season 1 and they have been my favorite. the most annoying thing to me is how they got to look like such goofs. they used to be formidable but now they just look foolish

ps annoys me when they do different theme songs

PikaPi123

Pikachu Power!!!
    Years
  • Team Rocket bugs me!!! It's alright if they came on the show once in a while but just when Ash and his friends were in the middle of doing something, Team Rocket comes and takes Pikachu, then Pikachu uses Thunderbolt and Team Rocket is then "Blasting off again!".

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2008
    i don't like the new motto, stick with the old stuff! i knew the old motto but this new one isn't sticking with me.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Aren't we all sick of them... Their voices, [mostly James], their new motto, and their uselessness. XP; And always with the head-biting, that's really old too...

Back