• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am sick of team rocket

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
Years
  • I hate thier new sinnoh motto so much >.<

But I have to say, I think Team rocket is one of biggest reasons I got into poke'mon. My favorite team members are Woobuffet and Mime Jr.

Above all, I hope the creaters make a much cooler motto later in the series. maybe the original?

Last edited:

Nekonron

Aspiring Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Above all, I hope the creaters make a much cooler motto later in the series. maybe the original?

We'll probably have to wait until they return to Kanto, if ever.

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
  • I really am sick of them.. I just change the channel when they have that anoyying motto and how is it that in every episode team rocket just happens to be near by. and when ever TR blasts off again they come back 2 minutes later with this huge robot that would normally cost millions to make or buy

OBJECTION!!! In the first episode they don't say "Were blasting off again!" cause it's their first time blasting off...lol

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Actually they didn't say "we're blasting off" until about the 9th episode when they ran away from the school.

Heh...its kind of funny that people used to get annoyed with their motto because they were bored of it from saying it too much. But when they get a new one people complain anyway. But you can bet that if they stopped saying their motto someone would complain about how they miss it...just an observation.

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2007
    You are not alone. Every time they sing that motto, I turn to another channel. On the first season, they were okay, but when they kept appearing in like every episode, they started to get annoying. PLEASE, CHANGE THE VILLAINS TO TEAM AQUA OR SOMETHING.

the3rdhardyboy

trainer?
    Years
  • james is awesome i remember sieeng a ep were he almost became good bu tmeowth and jessie cried or something in front him and he came back

meowth and jessie just annoy the hell out of me

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 15, 2012
    Team rocket are classic characters! :D
    I agree that they have changed alot since the first series and that there battles are getting more and more meaningless as they lose so easily now... but its team rocket.. they rule :P

Richard

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • Yeppie!!!! Team Rocket has really been growing on me latey and I just been falling in love with them. I also love their recent motto too. So coolie.

Team Rocket are also really part of the show just like Ash. Without Team Rocket then it kinda be not much of a show. Just kinda be a little bit boring.

Also recently in the Diamond and Pearl episodes they really been uping their game. Teeheehee Their plans are just more thought out and more cunnying. Like tricking a few pokemon to do their work. Then like the way th got all of those bird pokemon a few days ago. I can go on and on about some of their plans that I really like that they did in the recent season but I just can't remember them. Teeheehee

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    some episode there good some episode are not so good, maybe if the writers gave them a lucky break now and again and let them have more than two pokemon at a time then maybe they would be better.

Years
  • Used to love them, really, especially Meowth and Wobbuffet. However, I'm just irritated now... not ENOUGH Wobbuffet (besides him and Mime Jr. randomly adding in their two cents and then never being seen again in the entire episode), and I hate hate HATE Meowth's new VA. Bring back Maddie... BRING BACK EVERYONE FROM THE OLD CAST!

Nekonron

Aspiring Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Used to love them, really, especially Meowth and Wobbuffet. However, I'm just irritated now... not ENOUGH Wobbuffet (besides him and Mime Jr. randomly adding in their two cents and then never being seen again in the entire episode), and I hate hate HATE Meowth's new VA. Bring back Maddie... BRING BACK EVERYONE FROM THE OLD CAST!

Totally agree! Wobbufet and Mime Jr are the best things JJ ever got IMO. The new VAs doesnt really fit in too well, or maybe its just because we're too used to the original cast. But still, I prefer the original cast

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 15, 2012
    I liked meowths old "im the top cat"... what ever happened to that??

Without team rocket the series AND the game would just be realy boring.... Walking around completing all 8 gyms withou any interuptions real easy... BORING!

Long live team rocket... jessie... james & meowth!

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
  • I like Team Rocket, just not JJM. They are too repetitive and stupid, trying the same tricks and now, they bring gundam warriors on to the show. WTF?

Years
  • I have been watching the show since season 1 and I have to say I love team rocket.
    Without them the show would be boring.
    I do hate there new motto and miss the old one,
    but I still love them there original.

so yea i agree with richardbru999
    Long live team rocket... jessie... james & meowth!

Last edited:

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
  • Seriously, I think the show would be better. I absolutely hate it when a perfectly good gym battle is interrupted by an annoying motto, then,"We're blasting off againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..............*ding*" And also, I've noticed that's how Ash got a good chunk of his badges anyway. Something dumb happens with TR and Ash saves the gym or pokemon or something anybody else could have done with an electric pokemon but just chill there and do nothing, and for that, Ash gets the badge.
    I also recall the time TR tried to steal Moltres' flame at the pokemon league and out of the hundreds of trainers in the crowd who were way better than Ash, Ash is the only person who does anything.

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
  • yeah, i'm absolutely sick of them, i usually start watching it on comcast a few minutes late so i can just flash forward during their crap

you know, they used to be just reacurring character that showed up every five episodes or so

but now, they're always there listening to meowths stupid ideas to impress giovanni and then they try to capture pikachu or some other random pokemon

Back