• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THe Yu-Gi-Oh Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

SparkyThePikachu

The master Spriter!!
Years
  • If you like yugioh this is the club for you!
    this is how it will go:

Owner:SparkyThePikachu
    Co-Owner:Lightning
    Members:
    Pokepoop
    Chairman Kaga
    PFrog
    Deoxys55
    blue
    fudge01
    FlamingTorchic

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Oh, I was wondering when this would pop-up. ^_^;

*joins* X3 Lol, I'm positively obsessed with Yuugiou~~

Cherrim

Years
  • *pokepoke* ;p The username is Lightning.

Lol, if you want, I'll be co-owner. ^^;

SparkyThePikachu

The master Spriter!!
    Years
  • sorry *pokes back*
    oke lightning is co owner
    btw whats your favorite caed mine is sword hunter

Sword Hunter Earth

[warrior/efect]
    any monster card that is destroted by this card raises this card by 200 points intill this card is destroyed

ATK/2450 DEF/1700

Pokepoop

Boredom strikes again!
    Years
  • My favorite card is Tyrant Dragon!!
    8 stars​
    Atk: 2900 Def: 2500​
    Dragon/Effect​
    Effect: When there is a monster on your opponent's side of the field after the first attack of your Battle Phase, this monster can attack once again during the same Battle Phase. In addition, negate the effect of a Trap Card that specifically designates this card as a target and destroy it. If this monster is Special Summoned from the Graveyard, you must offer 1 Dragon-Type monster on your side of the field as a Tribute.​

Cherrim

Years
  • My favourite card? It used to be the Celtic Guardian, but it's not anymore. o_o; I don't think I have one as of now, though. @_@;;

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • My favorite card is Great Maju Garzett...I can sacrifice a level 4 monster and destroy just about any other monster that turn :P...since a lot of my level 4 monsters are stuff like Gagagigo, Blazing Inpachi, Sea Serpent - Warrior of Darkness, etc. I can usually have a 3600 ATTK monster or higher when I play Great Maju Garzett :P I also love Butterfly Dagger - Elma and all its combos...muahaha...

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I'll join i'm not obbsed with it but i have seen every episode out so far i have the entire manga collectioin....

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    ill join this club i was gonna make a yugioh club but i didnt meh i make really awesome decks that can whoop peoples butts i watch the show and i own the soundtrack. ahhhhhhhh the best music in the world

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
  • SparkyThePikachu said:
    sorry *pokes back*
    oke lightning is co owner
    btw whats your favorite caed mine is sword hunter

Sword Hunter Earth

[warrior/efect]
    any monster card that is destroted by this card raises this card by 200 points intill this card is destroyed

ATK/2450 DEF/1700

I am a fan of Yu-Gi-Oh!, so I guess I'll join..

My favorite card? None other then..

Black Skull Dragon Dark

[dragon/fusion]
    "Summoned Skull" - "Red Eyes Black Dragon"

ATK/3200 DEF/2500

Yeah, he has been my favorite card ever since I realized that I had a talent for getting him a lot back when I used to buy Metal Raider boosters, and he looks really cool in the anime =)

Marik4me

Lover of Ishtar siblings
    Years
  • **devil horns.** Well, of course I must join this X3

Deoxys55, you have a Marik club? If it still exists, perhaps I could try . . . reviving it?

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • i'll join. My fave card is teh Dark Magician Of Chaos. Since I own it, and I often get my butt kicked by it. :P

atk/2800 def/2500
    effect: Whenever this monster is normal summoned or special summoned, return a spell card from the graveyard to your hand. Any monster this monster destroys is removed from play. Whenever this monster is removed from the field, it's removed from play.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back