• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THe Yu-Gi-Oh Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Actually, Marik4Me, if you wanna revive it. Just start another new thread, and put [revived] in the title. It you revive the old one, mods will probably close it. =/ Just start a new one ^^

Anyways, I'll join. JOEY AND MAI ARE MINE! *hugs both* Both are sooo frigging hot!

*dies*

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    I want to join.

My favorite card is Chaos Emporer Dragon-Envoy of the End.
    Atk. 3000 Def. 2500
    Effect: This card can only be special summoned by removing one Dark monster and one Light monster from play. Pay 1000 life points to send all cards on both players hand and field to the graveyard. Inflict 300 points of direct damage to your opponents life points.

The effect is a killer. :P

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    You misinterpreted teh effect, however. It's do 300 damage to your opponent's ligfe points 'For each card destroyed in this way." That can really add up. :D

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Pogiforce-14 said:
    You misinterpreted teh effect, however. It's do 300 damage to your opponent's ligfe points 'For each card destroyed in this way." That can really add up. :D

Yeah I was typing fast so I missed a part out. :P
    Also I like special summons that only require you to remove cards from play. Those come in handy.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 26, 2005
    :)

can i join i never knew before there were yugioh fan clubs until my thread went bust :/

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 26, 2005
    also my fav card is chu-ske the mouse fighter (1200 atk 0 def) simply because it has helped me so much in all my matches

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back