• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When you sleep, what do you wear?

When you sleep, what do you wear?

• Pyjamas with Socks

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Pyjamas and without Socks

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • Regular clothes that you put the day with Socks

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Regular clothes that you put the day without Socks

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • Naked with Socks

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Naked without Socks

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • In Boxers with Socks

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • In Boxers without Socks

Votes: 13 22.8%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Hello,

Once again, a new Poll! Today's question is: When you sleep, what do you wear? I know it's a weird question but... Yeah, just wondering, as always. <~

There is various options. Select one and... yeah!

Last edited:

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    I sleep with my PJz without socks, I have an electric blanket now, so I don't need to worry about wearing socks.

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
  • I go in phases. for a while I couldn't sleep without socks, but all of a sudden now I can't sleep with socks. and sometimes I just fall asleep in the clothes I've been wearing that day, or sometimes I'll actually remember to change into pajamas, or sometimes I just shed everything but my underwear and sleep half naked :P

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I usually just throw on some random t-shirt and shorts that I don't wear out to school or in public. I have to wear socks to bed, too, or I can't sleep. ;\

Natti

where were y o u . . .
    Years
  • Pfft, who wears socks to sleep? -pelted with rocks-

Just kidding.

I just wear a simple t-shirt or tank top with shorts. Sometimes with sweatpants or a large shirt if I can't find anything else. I prefer the temperature to be cool when I sleep.

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    I sleep in my tanktop/boxers. xP
    Or PJs set.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I sleep in clothes that are too big for me.

Inugami

Years
  • Me? I just wear one Old shirt and a pair of comfortable shorts and sleep w/o socks. I usually wear socks to sleep when It's like Winter and stuff.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Because I'm lazy, usually what I wore that day, unless I somehow managed to get very dirty.

Nekonron

Aspiring Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    I sleep in my PJs and sometimes spend an entire day in it especially on cold rainy days. Sometimes I wear a t-shirt inside as well.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    It usually depends how tired I am, actually; sometimes I'll just fall asleep in whatever I was wearing the day before, but usually I'll just sleep in boxer shorts.

I stopped wearing PJs when I was like...8 xD

Back