• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When you sleep, what do you wear?

When you sleep, what do you wear?

• Pyjamas with Socks

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Pyjamas and without Socks

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • Regular clothes that you put the day with Socks

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Regular clothes that you put the day without Socks

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • Naked with Socks

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Naked without Socks

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • In Boxers with Socks

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • In Boxers without Socks

Votes: 13 22.8%

• Total voters

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I only wear socks if it is absolutely freezing in bed. But wear bed socks. I never wear normal socks in bed. If I do, then I'd be wearing my whole normal day clothes cuz I'd probably have fallen asleep on bed from being too tired. Anyway, I wear PJs in bed without socks. Alot more comfortable than anything else.

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    I wear boxer briefs only. I get really hot with Pjs on, and I look really hot without them.

8D

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    Just my underwear. :x Yes, I'm not that decent I guess. XD

Doesn't that get god awfully uncomfortable? o_O It's easy for guys because we're more "flat" but isn't it really discomfortable for girls to sleep like that?

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Since I'm getting into the habit of staying up really late this summer, I usually just fall asleep in my clothes.
    But I hate hate hate wearing socks to sleep. It really bugs me. D:
    When I'm not wearing my clothes I wore that day to sleep I find the time to put mah PJ's on. XD

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I just wear PJ's with socks xD;; If it's hot,than I don't wear socks :3

And when I'm lazy I go to sleep with anything I wore that day xD;

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Usually a shirt I dont wear out to public and some old but clean gym shorts. It is hot in California and I also thought wearing socks while sleeping is kind of weird.

Not to mention I live in earthquake country so I don't want to run out of the house half naked.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    I vote for " Regular clothes that you put the day with Socks ". Yeah, with socks... ...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Pyjamas. Lately, I've taken to wearing thin pyjama bottoms and a tank top with no socks. If it's too hot, I'll just sleep in my underwear. :| Lol, too much information? 8D

Years
    Pyjamas. Lately, I've taken to wearing thin pyjama bottoms and a tank top with no socks. If it's too hot, I'll just sleep in my underwear. :| Lol, too much information? 8D

Not for a teenage boy. *looks at own age*... No comment xDD

If I'm being really lazy I'll put on some PJ pants such as my Pink Floyd PJ pants (oh yeah...) during the day and sleep in them later, then change into other PJ pants the next day. :laugh: But I've been staying up really late because it's summer and I'll just sleep in some shorts, sometimes shirt sometimes no shirt, and no socks.

I've been going to bed around 2:00-3:00 lately (:sleeping:), it's 2:10 right now, and I think I'm goin' to bed. Which is weird 'cause my parents will wake up to go to work in about 2 hours. :shocked:

Abyssion

Baku Bomberman Fanboy
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Jan 18, 2011
    I'll either wear what I wore that day, or what I'm going to wear the next day. No socks. XD

Years
    Usually just wear pyjamas, sometimes t-shirt instead of pyjama shirt. Sometimes wear socks, though normally not. If it gets really hot like on Summer nights, I'll just wear nothing. Only problem is when my trousers fall out of the bed and I have to go get them.

Years
    Naked with socks!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 words and 25 characters per post, please. ^_^;

I wear whatever top I was wearing that day and either pajama pants or the pants I wore that day. I can fall asleep in almost anything. XD;

Jolteon64

The No Life Video Gamer
    Years
    Usually the shirt I wore that day along with my flannel pants. Without socks of course. Otherwise I get too hot.

This is indeed an odd question...

Back