• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My art *Finally*

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    ok after hours of begging to use the school scanner i finally got to use it so as you can see this isnt my greatest work...it was very rushed and not penciled....so it's not my favortie but i only had a few min to do it..ok i had 5 min to do it so it look's kinda bad...could hvae done the moth better i'll TRY to have some better pics up soon

Last edited:

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Nice one, blue! You should post your favorite drawing. it must be amazing, by the way you said that you can do alot better.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • Yeahnezz! The way you talk about the manga you draw I've been wanting to zee your art for quite a while ^_^
    That lookz zo great, very profezzional. It lookz like a picture I'd uze for my zignature if I zaw it around on the web ^_-
    Lol, I can zee the little zcribblez on the outline but that'z to be expected if you're being ruzhed. I'd love to zee what you could do if you had enough time.
    Hope to zee more! l83

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • Bwahahaha (Watned to do this for a while*

The eys are quite squarish, make them round-ish. Other then that awesome-ness!

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Whoa, thats great! It took you only about 5 minutes too do that? Thats amazing it would take me 2-3 hours to do somthing that good -_-

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • i agree with scyther5 i cant b leav that took u 5 min it would have taken me ages of course u can c where u rushed it but that dont matter and did u doo the coulering in 5 min 2 coz it is awsome

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    For the color i used copic nub pin's not pen pIn really good for coloring and for shadoqing i used um...basic paint.....I'm working on a new pic right now so i might gave it up at the end of the week...hey last day of school!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Ya i dident mean this to be good...just to show my shoujo style since that's what i like to draw....my style is a 50's retro thing....very diffrent from this *(_(*

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Here's another rough draft of my short lived manga "ARENA 99"

I could have done better work with it but seeing as how it's just a rough draft and i was on a deadline for my editors i just went ahead and rused it so it came out kinda grubby....

Last edited:

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • The only thing that boggles me and it just gets on my nevers is the line on the nose up by the eye in the last panel. Otherwise marvelous.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    ya but i t was just a roughdraft...um...my real thing dident come out to diffrent then that though.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    sorry for the dp! but here's some more art the first one is just a random drawing i did when i got bored...i used a 00.07mm pencil on it

Last edited:

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Considering how you treat everyone elses artwork I was expecting something amazing...

nothing I haven't really seen before that isn't already better(if you think I'm being cruel...stop...think...and take a look at what blue says about other people's artwork)

haaaaaaaaaaa BOO ya!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I'm not saying that this is good...just a feel of my style this is really nothin though since i did most of these in under a hour...so um...ya i would expected these to suck i even said they sucked myelf of course they are not good these are most from over 2 years ago...i wish i could do a current pi o what i can do...

Back