PDA

View Full Version : My art *Finally*

Ryoutarou
May 22nd, 2004, 10:48 AM
ok after hours of begging to use the school scanner i finally got to use it so as you can see this isnt my greatest work...it was very rushed and not penciled....so it's not my favortie but i only had a few min to do it..ok i had 5 min to do it so it look's kinda bad...could hvae done the moth better i'll TRY to have some better pics up soon

Roxas
May 22nd, 2004, 11:28 AM
Nice one, blue! You should post your favorite drawing. it must be amazing, by the way you said that you can do alot better.

StarLightUmbreon
May 22nd, 2004, 11:35 AM
Well I think it is a good pic blue. As Kenshin said i would like to see one that you like. Becouse this one is very good.

Teara
May 22nd, 2004, 11:48 AM
Yeahnezz! The way you talk about the manga you draw I've been wanting to zee your art for quite a while ^_^
That lookz zo great, very profezzional. It lookz like a picture I'd uze for my zignature if I zaw it around on the web ^_-
Lol, I can zee the little zcribblez on the outline but that'z to be expected if you're being ruzhed. I'd love to zee what you could do if you had enough time.
Hope to zee more! l83

PichuSecretBase
May 22nd, 2004, 03:02 PM
Bwahahaha (Watned to do this for a while*

The eys are quite squarish, make them round-ish. Other then that awesome-ness!

Scyther5
May 22nd, 2004, 03:06 PM
Whoa, thats great! It took you only about 5 minutes too do that? Thats amazing it would take me 2-3 hours to do somthing that good -_-

Blitz~2005
May 22nd, 2004, 03:12 PM
i agree with scyther5 i cant b leav that took u 5 min it would have taken me ages of course u can c where u rushed it but that dont matter and did u doo the coulering in 5 min 2 coz it is awsome

PichuSecretBase
May 23rd, 2004, 03:17 AM
I think he meant the sketch boys XD

DarkMage31
May 23rd, 2004, 04:40 AM
That's great! You obviously have a knack for the anime style. What did you use to color it?

Ryoutarou
May 24th, 2004, 05:15 AM
For the color i used copic nub pin's not pen pIn really good for coloring and for shadoqing i used um...basic paint.....I'm working on a new pic right now so i might gave it up at the end of the week...hey last day of school!

Purin
May 24th, 2004, 05:36 AM
Awesome artwork! ^^ I like the bunnies too (they're so cute!)
How did you learn to draw this good? Can you teach me?
It almost looked like it was a screenshot from an Anime!

Ryoutarou
May 24th, 2004, 01:00 PM
Ya i dident mean this to be good...just to show my shoujo style since that's what i like to draw....my style is a 50's retro thing....very diffrent from this *(_(*

Ryoutarou
May 24th, 2004, 01:41 PM
Here's another rough draft of my short lived manga "ARENA 99"

I could have done better work with it but seeing as how it's just a rough draft and i was on a deadline for my editors i just went ahead and rused it so it came out kinda grubby....

PichuSecretBase
May 24th, 2004, 02:11 PM
The only thing that boggles me and it just gets on my nevers is the line on the nose up by the eye in the last panel. Otherwise marvelous.

Ryoutarou
May 24th, 2004, 02:13 PM
ya but i t was just a roughdraft...um...my real thing dident come out to diffrent then that though.

Ryoutarou
May 24th, 2004, 02:25 PM
sorry for the dp! but here's some more art the first one is just a random drawing i did when i got bored...i used a 00.07mm pencil on it

PichuSecretBase
May 25th, 2004, 02:13 AM
The girl is awesome! Awesome hands!

John Denver
May 25th, 2004, 03:39 AM
Considering how you treat everyone elses artwork I was expecting something amazing...

nothing I haven't really seen before that isn't already better(if you think I'm being cruel...stop...think...and take a look at what blue says about other people's artwork)

haaaaaaaaaaa BOO ya!

Ryoutarou
May 25th, 2004, 04:18 AM
I'm not saying that this is good...just a feel of my style this is really nothin though since i did most of these in under a hour...so um...ya i would expected these to suck i even said they sucked myelf of course they are not good these are most from over 2 years ago...i wish i could do a current pi o what i can do...

John Denver
May 25th, 2004, 03:06 PM
Well, if you think they suck...then it must be ok with you if I completely agree...

BOO ya!

Thomas
May 25th, 2004, 03:39 PM
ok if you style is little boys humping goats then you seriously need to change it..and oh yeah the girl on the bike is awsome!

DarkMage31
May 25th, 2004, 05:41 PM
1) I don't like how the face is shaded and tha hair/fluffy collar isn't. Doesn't look consistant.

2) Awesome pic. Nice anime style

3) That's just wrong... but I like the background!

Iveechan
May 25th, 2004, 05:50 PM
To the two posts ahead of me... if you BOTHERED reading the comment above, then you'd realize that the boy is not humping the moose. I swear, this place has a serious case of the stupid.

I like the style of the pics, it looks almost professional. Especially the girl on the bike, her dress has an interesting design.

StarLightUmbreon
May 25th, 2004, 09:00 PM
Well i know blue can be hard on people art some times but I see no need to get flusterd over it. Supired i have not seen any comments from him about my stuff yet.
Ok I like the first pic out of the trio of pics. Though i'm not to found of the shading on the neck.
The second one is realy good. Great balance with that one.
Third one I like the back ground and the shading on the kid but the moose just does not look that well done.

Even though these are not the best pics in the world they still do not suck. Though i know a lot of artist think their stuff suck. Including me. I think a lot of what i draw sucks.

Ryoutarou
May 26th, 2004, 04:28 AM
I was VERY bord with the last pic so that's why i did it like that and with the first one it was just a project i had to do for commercial art class i got a a on it..ummm man i dont know why it's not that great.