• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My art *Finally*

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    ok if you style is little boys humping goats then you seriously need to change it..and oh yeah the girl on the bike is awsome!

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
    1) I don't like how the face is shaded and tha hair/fluffy collar isn't. Doesn't look consistant.

2) Awesome pic. Nice anime style

3) That's just wrong... but I like the background!

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    To the two posts ahead of me... if you BOTHERED reading the comment above, then you'd realize that the boy is not humping the moose. I swear, this place has a serious case of the stupid.

I like the style of the pics, it looks almost professional. Especially the girl on the bike, her dress has an interesting design.

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    Well i know blue can be hard on people art some times but I see no need to get flusterd over it. Supired i have not seen any comments from him about my stuff yet.
    Ok I like the first pic out of the trio of pics. Though i'm not to found of the shading on the neck.
    The second one is realy good. Great balance with that one.
    Third one I like the back ground and the shading on the kid but the moose just does not look that well done.

Even though these are not the best pics in the world they still do not suck. Though i know a lot of artist think their stuff suck. Including me. I think a lot of what i draw sucks.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I was VERY bord with the last pic so that's why i did it like that and with the first one it was just a project i had to do for commercial art class i got a a on it..ummm man i dont know why it's not that great.

Back