• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The 'Stupidest Pokemon Ever' Thread.

Angelix

You are a pirate!
Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2007
    Post your thoughts and opinions about which Pokemon you think is the most stupid and why.

Me: Porygon Z. I mean, seriously, it looks like some neglected little 3D object with blue tips on it. As if Porygon2 didn't look retarded enough D:

Last edited:

Chompah :x

Den Supuhhmann Dat [oh!]
    Years
  • Post your thoughts and opinions about which Pokemon you think is the most retarded and why.

Me: Porygon Z. I mean, seriously, it looks like some neglected little 3D object with blue tips on it. As if Porygon2 didn't look retarded enough D:

Dude.
    I don't really think any of them look bad.
    This is kinda lame picking on a character.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • Porygon-Z is one of the best non-legendary Pokemon, and I like that glitchy way it looks.

Most retarded Pokemon? That's a toughie. First one that came to mind is the D/P female Wobbuffet. That thing's ugly enough, but the female one has LIPSTICK. EW. Plus it's so weak that all it does is counter enemy moves. It's a freaking mirror, and it has no strength of its own.

PokeWarped

Master of Random
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2007
    The cries of that new poision guy, and of Dialga.
    One sounds like 3 monkeys screeching, and the other sounds like its killing a cat.

Toshinden

Up-and-coming
    Years
  • I've always really disliked Raticate... and Zubats are the most annoying things ever, even if Crobat isn't all THAT bad later on.

I also can't stand looking at Happiny/Chansey/Blissey. I will never use either of them, cause I can't stand how dumb they look. I always wanna put the beats to them using Fissure or Sheer Cold.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
  • Bidoof, I'd say. Zigzagoon was 100x better than that idiot. :bandit:

Even if someone came at me with a lv. 100 Bidoof, I could likely KO him with my freaking lv. 30 Lucario. XP

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Okay, well I'm going by looks, not by stats. Probopass is seriously messed up. Nosepass did not need an evolution...

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • OK, no one said Chatot? To me, Chatot is the most retarded Pokemon in all of existence.

Also, I hate Psyduck. When I'm ev training sp defense, and looking for tentacruel and tentacool, a Psyduck always has to pop up. Also, it's just plain annoying.

Then last, Ponyta. Why are Ponytas so common on a route where it's friggin' raining? The world may never know...

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • Ugh, do you really have to use the word "retarded?" I mean, that's sort of offensive. Not to me, but, that word just isn't in my vocabulary.

Anyway, I'd say Bidoof as well.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Okay guys, let's not use the word "retarded", and use the word "stupid" or something. I know "retarded" has a couple of other meanings, but remember the core meaning is not something to throw around freely, because it is inappropriate.

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2007
    i dislike the new unessesary evos, especially magmortar. It looks like it's from the mind of steven king..Ryperior takes a close second.

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
  • The most stupid pokemon is zubat. I don't understand why they would make such a crappy pokemon. Al though the evolution golbat and crobat isn't so bad xP

Ariel

tsugi no mai, hakuren.
    Years
  • I thought it was Magikarp, to be honest. ^.^;;
    I mean, come on, it couldn't learn any TMs, pathetic and hopeless in battle.

It's only redeeming feature was that it evolved into the pretty much awesome Gyarados.

ConfusedOne

Strength In Wisdom... I Think?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2009
    Oh wow... where to start? There are a few for me.

I'll say Bibarel. It gives the same blank stare as Slowpoke and serves it with a smile, also like Slowpoke. Its really the buck teeth in combo with the blank stare that takes the cake. I assume Bidoof would be among this list too but strangely I like it. I guess thats because of its goofy cry. Similar to Bibarel but not exactly.

Zubat... wins the award for most annoying purple "bat" with wings. Earns a shot at redemption because they are capable of being Crobats.

I agree. Nosepass didn't need an evolution. Its already not much of a looker as it is...

Unown... What better way to learn my ABC's all over again.

Cherrum without Sunny Day transformation. Looks very much like a late 50s to 60s hairstyle that gets no appreciation.

I'm just gonna stop now...

vizforte

The Memoriam.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    RSE poke pwn the freakugly

I been playing POkemon awhile now, and the pokemon in RSE, were some of the worst pokemon to join the fold. They were almost ALL alien like. Luvdisc... WHY!? Filler or what? lol Nosepass... yeah hands down the dumbest pokemon i've ever seen. I can't comment on DP yet. But I will later. lol

Back