• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The 'Stupidest Pokemon Ever' Thread.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    i would vote bidoof, but i want to be original so i will go with metapod. i mean, i get the purpose, it's a cucoon for a butterfly, but seriously, in the wild they can only use harden, and they look totally stupid

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    I been playing POkemon awhile now, and the pokemon in RSE, were some of the worst pokemon to join the fold. They were almost ALL alien like. Luvdisc... WHY!? Filler or what? lol Nosepass... yeah hands down the dumbest pokemon i've ever seen. I can't comment on DP yet. But I will later. lol

Yah my firend and I agreed on that. We decided to count the pokemon from each generation we hated. Here's the # we got:

1st gen: 12
    2nd: 16
    3rd: 32
    4th: 24

Yah the 3rd gen had some really cool pokemon, and then, most of the worst.

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    The stupidest Pokémon ever: Chansey. It's a pain to find it (or it was at least), it's a pain to catch it, and it's rubbish when attacking and with physical defense. Of course Blissey is a good Pokémon when trained correctly (and I will even have one in my team) but I can't deny my hatred for Chansey. I hate Happiny because of it now, too.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I'll say Bibarel. It gives the same blank stare as Slowpoke and serves it with a smile, also like Slowpoke. Its really the buck teeth in combo with the blank stare that takes the cake. I assume Bidoof would be among this list too but strangely I like it. I guess thats because of its goofy cry. Similar to Bibarel but not exactly.
    I just wanna say that Bibarel may be stupid looking but It cal learn almost all the HMs, making it an HM slave. That thing saved me in some caves.

Right now I'd say Ponyta. It looks strong in the wild with it's stomp, but once you battle with it, you find out that it cant take a hit for it's life.
    Stupid horse. Waste of my time, I could've been training a Flareon!
    Tsukaenai yatsu da!

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    Gulpin. Bronzong. Seedot.

Those three pokemon are absolutely disgusting. Why in the right mind, nintendo decided to make them, makes no sense to me.

I mean a Swallowing Pokemon, a Bell Pokemon, and a Seed Pokemon? Get real.

Chompah :x

Den Supuhhmann Dat [oh!]
    Years
    Gulpin. Bronzong. Seedot.

Those three pokemon are absolutely disgusting. Why in the right mind, nintendo decided to make them, makes no sense to me.

I mean a Swallowing Pokemon, a Bell Pokemon, and a Seed Pokemon? Get real.

Bronzong isn't a Bell is it?
    Isn't that Chimecho?

Years
    OHNOEZPASS.
    *cough* Nosepass and it's evo seem to be the result of a drunken night witht he pokemon designers, involving a bet like 'hey! i bet i can make a pokemon uglier than you can! and the fans will still love it!'
    Nosepass's evo seems to be trying to disguise itself as mario...

Years
    Hmmm...at first I thought Dunsparce, but I'm now thinking of these uneeded evos in DP.

The only Evo's I thought was cool and possible needed was Rhyperior, Magmortar, Dusknoir, and Electvire.

So Tangrowth...yuck, Lickilicky..o.o is this a kid's game? Yanmega...pathetic...Porygon Z...another one, Gliscor, Togekiss, Magnezone, Probopass...simply why???

Other than those the rest are passable. Those 8 are the only ones I just...can't really stand.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    dude, pkmn nick, this is pretty much meant to be a kids game. the following is just all teenagers now because we were around for its inception, the original generation of pokemon fans

Crikeyapokemon

I'm just your avarage teen...
    Years
    Um...Ditto?I mean he is some kind of slime thing that has two straight lines for eyes!He can only copy pokemon and he doesn't even do that right.There are much cooler slime pokemon than Ditto.

Years
    well most pokemon are cool. but i dont like zubats because their so common in every game, and i had enough of them. wobbufet is another, i mean it looks like a big blue turd. i hate slowbro to, thunderbolt them all!!!!!!!.

Back