View Full Version : The electric Club!

Pages : 1 [2]

July 28th, 2004, 8:02 PM
I looked through the first 3 pages and saw no Electabuzz. Now I'd like to join with electabuzz but first, I'd lik eto know what it is that you do in these 'clubs'.

July 29th, 2004, 4:18 PM
In these clubs we talk about whatever the club is about. Because this is the electric club we talk about the electric pokemon. I'm not sure if there's a topic going on now or not. But if there is no one using elecatbuzz or the shiny elecatbuzz then you may have that one.

July 29th, 2004, 5:09 PM
Electabuzz is one of my fave Pokemon from Red/Blue era, shame there are newer, better ones now

July 29th, 2004, 9:34 PM
Well I've changed my mind and decided not to join. Sorry

August 11th, 2004, 5:58 AM
could i join zapdos and raaikou are alsome

August 11th, 2004, 6:04 AM
Yes, you can still join. Wow, I thought this club had died aeons ago. Come on people, let's get the Electric club back in working order

August 11th, 2004, 6:27 AM
Can i join the Electric club please cus i like all types and my fave electric pokemon are Electabuzz Minun and Zapdos and if i can join can i have the Electabuzz sprite please thanks

August 11th, 2004, 11:15 AM
You can join Pokemon Veteran and if electabuzz isn't taken you may have it. It should be on the first page if no one has it.

August 11th, 2004, 3:37 PM
Ok thanks alot ill get the sprite now and this may sound stupid but do u put the sprite in photobucket or do u do somethin else

August 16th, 2004, 5:59 AM
Hello! May I join the electric club? My favorite pokemon is Zapdos, so I'd like to have that as a sprite if it's ok (If not, I want a Ditto transformed into a Zapdos :laugh: ), am I handed one or do I have to search myself?

EDIT: Please respond :tired:

August 23rd, 2004, 9:40 AM
Wow, i forgot about this thread ^^;;;;;;. Telza7zap, you can join! and you can take shiny zapdos, i think...
Whatcha all wanna talk about?

August 23rd, 2004, 10:01 AM
Shiny Zapdos? that's even better :D OK so do i have to download it and upload it at some other place or can I just "mirror" it from mews hangout?

hmm talk about... does it have to do with electric pokemon only?

August 28th, 2004, 6:10 AM
This club seems very slow like it's slowly fading away...
I'm not sure what you do with the sprite but I just saved it and used photobucket.

February 19th, 2005, 7:16 AM
I'll join. Can I have the Dark Manectric that i use in my siggy?

February 19th, 2005, 8:24 AM
leonspants, please don't revive threads that haven't been posted in for 30 days or more. ^_^;