• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The electric Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2005
I think they are both cute, but I like Plusle better.
Hey, do U think that they are going to make more electric pokemon for pokemon movies and games?

Hex Maniac

lemme see that tootsie roll!
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2006
i like plusle better as well, but i don't exactly know why. and i hope they make more electric types b/c it would be cool to see what they'd look like :P

Bluejay390

Pokemon Princess
Years
I don't really think that they need a pre evolution for pichu. It would be cool thought if they had more eltric types. I think magnemite should have another evolution where you can use a thunder stone on it and it'll evolve into something besides magneton.

Bluejay390

Pokemon Princess
Years
I think that the can be over used in a way. Pikachu more then the other two (being ash's first pokemon and all). Pikachu is overused with like the toys and stuff animals and those kind of things.

Hex Maniac

lemme see that tootsie roll!
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2006
yeah. pikachu is a good pokemon but is shown way too much in the media

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back