• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do Have Many Personalities?

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
  • Dp you act differently online then you do offline? The online basically is an RPG, even though it's "real life". Most people don't act how they do in real life. Nobody goes around saying "LOL" or "BRB". Nobody calls you by your screen.

Online, it's mostly my ego, TRIFORCE89, doing the talking. TRIFORCE89 is my Zelda obsessive nature to the extreme. TRIFORCE89 is my loud, boastful, arrogant self, the complete opposite of me offline. Though I slip into "TRIFORCE89 mode" alot when offline.

Offline, I'm *insert TRIFORCE89's real name here*; the quite, shy, untalkative person. But that's generalized... At school I act stupid. And that's beginning to annoy me. I'm much smarter then I lead on and I think some of my friends believe I'm an idiot. Like just today, I tried looking for a book that was in my hands. At home I'm my "true" self I supposse. Smart, quite, Zelda obsessed.

Do you have other personalities?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    When playing NB I say that could of stuff outloud, well not ?lol? but stuff like n00b and pwned. @_@ If anything I use lol as a way to denote silliness or sarcasm, so my messages don?t seem too serious. Lol (Had to do that)

My personality seems to adapt to whoever I?m around, so I?ve got quite a few. I dunno which one is real! I?d like to think I?m more open, fair, and mature online, and I like this personality.
    You don?t own one of those Miku (is that his name? The Zora Link gets the mask of) guitars like Miyamoto has do you? XD On a side note, I despised the water dungeon in MM. I don't think OoT or MQ's is as hard.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Kairi - You were close. It's Mikau. You missed the "a". And no, I don't have one. I don't collect Zelda merchandise and I don't know how to play the guitar, so it would be useless to me.

Anyway...what's "NB"?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I don't really have a personality, actually...I'm the most boring person you could ever meet in real life. I try to act the same as other people I'm around, but I really have never been able to fit into any sort of personality description...

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Chairman Kaga said:
    I don't really have a personality, actually...I'm the most boring person you could ever meet in real life. I try to act the same as other people I'm around, but I really have never been able to fit into any sort of personality description...
    *Pat pat* I hear ya, dude.. ^^;

Anyways, I'm pretty much the same in offline just as I am online. @@; The first minute I'm happy, and the next minute I'm yelling cus I'm having a bad day. Typical moody me. @@;;

*dies*

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Oh, netbattle. You battle Pok?mon online; sorry should have made that clearer. And hey, not bad on my part! I only played it once, and that was back when it came out. @_@;

It?s actually weird?before PC and as a precursor PSO (I?m trying to use a fancy word ech day, or at least one I don?t use~) I didn?t have much of a personality being highly antisocial. I?ve developed as I watched others around me, I dunno how I?d do in big social groups really.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • TRIFORCE89 said:
    Dp you act differently online then you do offline? The online basically is an RPG, even though it's "real life". Most people don't act how they do in real life. Nobody goes around saying "LOL" or "BRB". Nobody calls you by your screen.

Online, it's mostly my ego, TRIFORCE89, doing the talking. TRIFORCE89 is my Zelda obsessive nature to the extreme. TRIFORCE89 is my loud, boastful, arrogant self, the complete opposite of me offline. Though I slip into "TRIFORCE89 mode" alot when offline.

Offline, I'm *insert TRIFORCE89's real name here*; the quite, shy, untalkative person. But that's generalized... At school I act stupid. And that's beginning to annoy me. I'm much smarter then I lead on and I think some of my friends believe I'm an idiot. Like just today, I tried looking for a book that was in my hands. At home I'm my "true" self I supposse. Smart, quite, Zelda obsessed.

Do you have other personalities?
    *nods*
    Mmm-hmm.
    That's pretty much how I am! I'm very shy at school, but I'm a maniac at my house and on PC hehe.....
    Sometimes I wonder what people would think if I started acting at school like I do here!

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • I don't think I act that much different online and off. Only I appear quiet and shy offline to most people... only because I only talk when I have something to say! Which doesn't happen constantly. I may not be the most outgoing person in the world... but I do talk. And when I talk... I never shut up! I tend to ramble on a lot... I do that here too I guess! I mean, look at the size of my posts...

I guess online I seem to be more outgoing because I have more to say. If I have something to reply to I will. Same goes for real life... just it's more noticable in school when I don't talk as much. People tend to get the idea that I don't talk... which is totally untrue! I talk... a lot... if only they gave me the chance to!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • TRIFORCE89 said:
    Like just today, I tried looking for a book that was in my hands.
    *snerk* That was hilarious. X3 X3 X3

I've probably got about a million personalities. :O I mean, I've got several for online just by itself. It all depends on how much caffeine I've had. (Speaking of which... *holds up Coke~* <3~~!) For instance, right now, I'm my hyper-online self. Not too different from my offline self, except I make less typos. Yes, you CAN make typos offline. I normally call them "speakos." It's when you mess up your words and say something you didn't mean to say. ^_^ So anyway, after that is my normal online self. Her mood fluctuates depending on what's going on. That's why I'll post in one topic and seem kinda hyper, but the next topic I post in I'll be completely serious. (Although I almost always use smilies or "lol" and the like to dismiss some of the seriousness.) The last one is the one I'm in when I have to concentrate... which is serious all the time. There are probably more, but I can't think of them right now~

IRL I kinda... flip all over the place. o_O;; Maybe it's just 'cause I'm a teenager, but I can switch pretty fast. XP Like, I'll be doing absolutely nothing in English class, and 5 minutes later I'm quietly taking a test in french (and acing it~). Then I'll have lunch and be all... just weird. o.o; Like, I'll complain about being hungry, get really hyper, complain about having a crappy lunch, start bugging people (*points to T89* ^^;;), and then I'll finish and be really lazy - too lazy to get up and put my stuff away, so I always have to rush to 3rd period. I get really moody at home too, especially when talking to my mom about having to do chores and other annoying things (like getting off the computer). o.o; And then I talk and role-play with myself when I'm alone sometimes for some reason. o_O; Not now, though, since I'm too lazy to get out of this chair. X3333 Um. Yeah. I think I've lost the jist of this topic and I'm scaring you all, so I'll shut up.

*wants to read this topic and record it onto the computer~* :O!!

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It?s easier to talk online I guess since that?s all it is?no tone of voice, no appearance, just the thoughts. Nice but it has its challenges such as conveying emotion?still, it?s a great gift! I think kids these days get both good and bad influences from the internet that, on the positive side might help them flush out thoughts they normally would have never communicated.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, I'm not extremely different in real life than I am online. I guess the only difference is that I'm much more shy, atleast around strangers. On PC, I'm very open and I blab about almost anything, but in real life I'm a little more reserved and calm. ^_^; ...Didn't expect that, huh? Lol.

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
  • 100marios said:
    *nods*
    Mmm-hmm.
    That's pretty much how I am! I'm very shy at school, but I'm a maniac at my house and on PC hehe.....
    Sometimes I wonder what people would think if I started acting at school like I do here!

Yeah well... thats basically opposite for me... I'm nuts at school, but at home, i usually keep to myself, unless I'm with friends.

Real Life: Shy and quiet alot, get annoyed easy when I'm like that. When I'm with friends I'm alot more immature I guess.. and sometimes perverted... just a different kinda weird.

Internet: Alot more mature and expressive... like now! Though when I talk to my closest friends on the internet through AIM, I'm much like in r/l, fowl-mouthed, weird little sucker... Alot of times on the internet I rotate between a quiet, dark, mysterious guy, and a complete idiotic spazzzzz.

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
    Years
  • Offline I'm really shy and quiet, I find it hard to express opinions and I don't feel comfertable around new people. Although sometimes my online personality sneaks in but that's mostly around people I know.

Online I am still a tiny bit shy a still a bit hard to express some opinions but not as much as offline. I'm a LOT more confident online and my personality can be quite hyper sometimes, depends on my mood, it's that hyperness I can only show to people I know extemly well offline.

I tend to see my online life more like a real life one...with having friends on here that I can talk about anime and such with I don't feel as lonely online as I do off sometimes.

aaaaaa

I'm about exactly the same online as offline.
    I'm me, ya know? I can't change who I am, so I just accept that.

Angel of Chaos

Dead (I wish)
    Years
  • Well online I talk alot, am happy, energetic and all that stuff.
    But offline I'm usually quite and snappish to annoying, evil peoples. O.o I prefer to be alone offline - do not ask why, please. x_X

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Hmmm, offline I'm a lot quieter than I am online. And I'm not quite as "nice" offline either... hence the reason of my loner state. ~_~

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • Nope, I'm pretty much the same. Except I never talk about Pokemon at school...I am nice most of the time, until someone says saomething rude, and then I argue. Oh, how I love to argue!

Back