• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon World Maps & Ideas

What is north of the janto/kohto region area

• Total voters

Mitchman

Banned
Years
There is o thread here with this and I thougt t would be good for this to be created.
Also I wanna know can this be stickied? Cause it basically shows the whole map.

RegionsMoviesMap.jpg

Edit: Sorty its to big. It was the only size I could find with a nice detail without squinting

Last edited:

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
Years
What an interesting thing there Darkcookie_93. and I'm always wondering if Sinnoh is just right side of Kanto and Hoenn is in left side of Johto. It seems my guess was right. lol.....

Hmmm...... I wonder what region will it be above Johto and Kanto. I guess I'll have to wait for Pokemon Opal. Hahaha...

^_^

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Pokemon opal is the still in rumors third D/P by the way. And I say if nintendo ever puts all 4 regions together where the clouds are inbetween johto and hoenn you got a bit more Island and a sea route. And know we know how the cities of movies are placed. WHy are they not in the games? There is obviously space for them. Also how obvious is it that the mount coronet strip leads down into the great mystery clouded region south if sinnoh.

Last edited:

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
Years
Well..... Altomare (were Latios and Latias is located) is just south of Hoenn. Also there is a missing part of Sinnoh and Hoenn. Where Shaymin is located. I can't seem to see it. It is just a right side of Pokemon league. In Hoenn the Mirage Tower (it's in the desert) is missing too.

Cid

Years
I saw this map once, I thought it was meant for timeline, and not for Pokemon locations (if that's what you mean)... Anyway, I didn't think that the Regions were very close, though I do know Kanto is beside Johto.

Krome Jr.

Weavile Elite
Years
Wow, I thought the regions were right next to each other but I wasn't really sure though, but it's kinda awesome that you can see all four regions.

Cid

Years
Anyone of you guys know if there will be/is an English version of this? I'm pretty curious on what the Japanese characters say...

Oh, and Ash/Dawn's Pokemon aren't updated...

Cid

Years
Oh okay, I thought they said something else... Anyway, is this map based on the anime/movies or is it based on the games???

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Both I think. but mostly movies. Also looking at the clouds what do you think s placed under. And dont tell me nothing. Thats nintendo tradition to use clouds for blocking secret stuff.

Cid

Years
Yup, and I think those clouds were meant to be. Just like in PMD2. Nice drawing of the Pokemon World... Anyway, I'm sure that's not the whole Pokemon World, or is it? Of course not. It doesn't have Fiore and those other spin-off places...

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
Years
I wonder what region is above in Johto and Kanto. I guess we'll have to wait for the next Pokemon generation. :P

Last edited:

Cid

Years
Yeah, I'm curious about that too. But I can hardly think of any storyline nor new Pokemon nor new legendaries...

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Ι can. If you can make ratatta go from a rat to a furret to a furret again and to a beaver what is there not to understand.

Cid

Years
Well, it just seems like they cut off the lifeline of new generations because of Arceus...
It's only my opinion, though...

I wonder where the next movie will be located...

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Well movie 11 is mostly in the alternate place and considering there placement somewhere between 3rd gym are and 4th gym area.

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 2, 2019
there have been threads like this.. but anyway. check out this:
pokemonregions6pq.png

pokemonregions6pqcopy.jpg

Valarauca

I > U for all real values of U
Years
  • Age 32
  • MTU
  • Seen Feb 13, 2012
sorry big pics
Map.jpg

and

pokemonworldmap.jpg

nugoku is the next region, at least that what i think... because in firered and leafgreen there was team rocket sciencetist who said, " I'll show the boss, transfere me to the nugoku region..." so thats were 5th gen will be i think

Back