• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon World Maps & Ideas

What is north of the janto/kohto region area

• Total voters

Mitchman

Banned
Years
  • Yeha I thought of that. Also what if you have type based regions. I know this sounds crazy but what if nintendo in the 5th gen adds seasons. Would you be able to see a snowy area here and there or something like that. And what if now dont kill me they make a world map full with no blanks or clouds or anything andf just leave it like that. What would you think belongs in ythe plain greeness of nintendo. You know what Ill show what I mean

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Yep to the paint-mobile and vote while you wait.
    No waiting this time. This is pretty self explanatory

Last edited:

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
  • Im guessin two regions... they should make another game with sumthin like the gold/silver/crystal series... i mean you get to travel to a diffrent region...

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Yeah andif they do how would routes connect? Through mount silver right? And Im falling asleep so I wll talk 2morow and I might hav a routed map. Dont ask how freaky it will be just wait.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • It's possible that there'll be two regions above Johto and Kanto. Because that area is VERY big. Ok but the next region I like to guess is Chugoku Region and Tohoku Region. Anyways, hey that was my idea. You made a poll.

DragonFir3

Safety and Peace be upon you
    Years
  • There will be numerous regions, till Pokemon games come to an end. And when is that?= When there will be no more interest is Pokemon games. So, Nintendo does not get any money, and as easy as that Nintendo abolish Pokemon. Thay may still be selling anime on DVD, but nothing more. It's all about the money.

Cid

Years
  • Well, I guess we still don't know how many regions aren't released yet, though in my opinion, I think there will be 1 more region above Kanto and Johto area and 2 more in other areas... I just imagine it that way, and it's completely an opinion...

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • Since it looks like it has not been answered, Orre is based on the U.S. State Arizona.

Ahem...

It's mostly based on Arizona. Deserts, for one, and one of the key cities (Phenac) bears similarities to Phoenix.

Although it's a bit hard to read, one of the members of the production team mentioned using images of Arizona as a basis (although he'd never actually been to the state) in an interview a couple years ago.

That aside, well, they've already started with Orre (being Arizona)...

I love it when my posts are ignored. =/

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2008
    Um I remember there was an official map released in Japan with the 10th movie dvd (Dialga VS Palkia VS Darkrai)

archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/2/2a/RegionsMoviesMap.jpg

i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/xmc5rukq/RegionsMoviesMap.jpg

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Well my old post got deleted for some strange reson but fade if watching lookie another one of my maps! Its old yeh but heck it gets thngs going again.Darn I dletes it but heck heres a try of a region south of sinnoh by bonadong on deviant art. I like it.
    Also theory time. Although we covered the basics you think we would ever go to the west and exploer true areas of the real world like in thw pokemon universe although there is technology japan is still shrouded like how it was till the 1800s. I know how the heck did technology get there but meh dont know. I would acually like it tell you the truth. Walking through the forests in england or france. Having a tripped out time in amsterdam or even being in amrica watching lugia fly over the statue of liberty....got to stop the coke-cola dont I?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2009
    WTF!!! Sinnoh isn't SOUTH of johto/kanto!!! It's North!!! it's effin freezing cold! sorry for flamz but that like, some kind of physotic physics!!! even in a fictional universe, hoenn and sinnoh can't be in the same place!!! haven't you ever watched supermean returns!! end flame.

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
  • Wow, I thought the regions were right next to each other but I wasn't really sure though, but it's kinda awesome that you can see all four regions.

The regions aren't all that close together; that's just a general idea. In later generations I expect them to add more regions.

I could see them making a region in between Johto and Hoenn.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Ok who flamed and revived my thread?!Nah its ok but dont do it again. I think now its safe to just let it die. Nah ets get talking! Um so where would the 5th region go. In georaphy.

Back