• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Illusion Confusion(revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
  • About a hundred years ago the was a great ghost trainer. He was a champion in ten different Pokemon Leagues and countless smaller competitions. He was famous everywhere and every trainer dreamed of being like him. Some people thought the fame would go to his head. But it didn?t. He acted like any other trainer which eventually made him a sort of hero to the people. But then one day every thing went wrong. A team known only as Sight appeared. Nobody could figure out how they operated. Where ever they went people told different stories. It seemed they were using powerful illusions. Though some people suspected the champion no one acted on them. Until one day when the great ghost trainer revealed his true identity as the leader of Sight. No one could believe it. Their hero a no good thief? It couldn?t be. But it was. He had become so powerful that no one could beat him. Many trainers tried but were defeated and put under mind control. They were forced to do things they never would have on their own. But just when it seemed all was lost ten trainers appeared. They had been training for a long time with the dream of becoming as powerful as the great ghost trainer. Now that their hero had revealed his true colors they were determined to defeat him. They were each champions in at least six major leagues and ten minor ones. Together they faced him. They managed to over power him but rather than give up he used his power of illusion mixed with psychic to trap the ten trainers in an illusion. As far as everyone else knew they had simply vanished into thin air. The great illusionist was arrested and died in prison.

100 years later:
    Ten trainers live normal lives completely unaware that they are the descendents of the nine trainers who defeated the great illusionist. They are champions and have heard of each other but have never met in person. There have been reports for a while now about a ghost that has been wandering the land. People say it is the ghost of the great illusionist. The ten trainers aren?t sure whether to believe this or not but either way they aren?t too concerned. One day however something odd happens. The ten trainers are traveling as usual, suddenly they begin to feel faint. Before long they black out. When they wake up they are in an illusion. Soon they learn about their past and find out that it is the legendary illusionist who is behind everything. It?s not long until each of them realize that they are now identical to the ten trainers who defeated him. Their own bodies are now in the hospital. No one is quite sure what is wrong with them. The doctors say coma. Now they have to find away to defeat the illusionist once again and escape the illusion they are trapped in.

(There are two profiles you must fill out. One will be what you look like, your Pokemon, age, ect. And the other will be what your ansestor looked like, their Pokemon, age, ect. When in the illusion you will take on the appearance and Pokemon of your ansestor)

Profile 1:
    Name: Your name.
    Pokemon: There's a limit to five. You'll find out why later.
    Description:
    Personality:
    Other: optional

Profile 2:
    Name: The name of your ansestor.
    Age: This will increase by at least two years when you are trapped in the illusion.
    Pokemon: These will not be the same as your Pokemon.
    Description: The description of your ansestor.
    Personality: This will stay the same.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Profile:
    Profile 1:
    Name: Akira
    Pokemon: Swampert(Current), Pidgeot(Swift Wings), shiney Gyarados(Red), Altaria(Silver Grace), and Quilava(Destiny Flame)
    Description: Dirty blonde hair, dark blue eyes, navy cap, navy t-shirt, blue jeans, Pokegear around neck, navy and yellow gloves(like May's), yellow and navy tennis shoes, and navy sweat band with two yellow stripes on her right fore arm.
    Personality: She is calm and sarcastic at the worst of times. She is almost always cheerful and carefree. She is friendly and cares very deeply about all of her friends. She loves adventure and is rather stubborn and tough. She will always help those who need it and never backs down from a fight even if she knows she can't win. She is intellegent and always willing ot make sacrifices for those she cares about.
    Other: She is the champion of many regional leagues that include the Silver Conference, the Orange League, the Indigo League, the Hoenn League, the Carajee League, and many others. She has also become champion in several smaller leagues.

Profile 2:
    Name: Okita
    Pokemon: Chikorita, Arcanine, Misdreavus, Dewgong, and Flygon
    Description: Bright gold eyes, short dark blue hair, a green tank top with a lightning streak (like that on the top of a fastball) on the front, blue jeans, a green headband with a fastball on it green sweat bands, also with fastballs on the fronts, both wrists. She wears on a simple belt with six Pokeballs on it and a yellow backpack on her shoulders.
    Personality: She calm is and sarcastic at the worst of times. She is almost always cheerful and carefree. She is friendly and cares very deeply about all of her friends. She loves adventure and is rather stubborn and tough. She will always help those who need it and never backs down from a fight even if she knows she can't win. She is intellegent and always willing ot make sacrifices for those she cares about.
    Other: Same as other profile.

Rules:
    1.Normal RP rules
    2.No power playing
    3.Good grammar
    4.Romance is allowed but keep it to a minimum
    5.No legends
    6.If you break any of these rules I will ask you to leave the role play. I hate doing this but I will.
    7.Please post at least once every two days.
    8.Have fun! ^_^

You will start just as you are beginning to feel faint.

Last edited:

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • always so long...
    Profile 1:
    Name: Randall
    Pokemon: Grovyle,Blaziken,Swampert,Gardevoir,and Salamence
    Description:tall,with long blonde hair...hazel eyes and a gotee
    Personality:easy to get along with but when you battle there isno stopping him.
    Other: N/A

Profile 2:
    Name: Alexander
    Pokemon: Arcanine,Blastiose,Umbreon,Gyrados, and Alakazam
    Description: short brown hair with blue eyes and wears a blue trench coat
    Personality: easy to get along with but when you battle there isno stopping him.
    Other: N/A

Last edited:

RocketMeowth

Holy catnip batman!
    Years
  • I'll join:

Profile 1:
    Name: Sarah
    Pokemon: Meowth(Coin), shiny Flygon(luster), Dragonite(Irako), Salamence(Menace), Arcanine(Archie)
    Description: long blue hair with white highlights at the bottom. Ice blue eyes. Wears a light blue T-Shirt with a Dark blue vest with a black dragon on it. And Black Sweatpants. Also she has gloves on her hands like May and Ash only they are a Navy Blue.
    Personality: She loves her pokemon and always thinks of others before herself.
    Other: Wears a necklace with a coin on the end of it with 2 whiskers on the left, right and top to immitate a Meowth head.

Profile 2:
    Name: Mckinley
    Pokemon: Ninetails, Zangoose, Seviper, Altaria, Exploud
    Description: Has short black hair with dark green eyes. Has on a black hooded sweatshirt.
    Personality: She loves her pokemon and always thinks of others before herself
    Other: Wears a dragon pendent necklace

Last edited:

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • This seems enjoyable.

Profile 1:
    Name: Ren Souji
    Pokemon: Mawile, Absol, Flygon, Jolteon
    Description: Lightly built, dark hair with a silver streak, one silver eye, one blue eye
    Personality: He is quiet, calculating, usually level-headed, an observant tactitian. He highly values his Pokemon, though he may not say such. However, his Pokemon and him seem to have an odd type of mutual understanding of unspoken loyalty. Ren places great value on honor.

Profile 2:
    Name: Kaixer Souji
    Pokemon: Sneasel, Espeon, Shuppet, Dragonair, Skarmory
    Description: Dark hair with silver highlights, a bandage tied about his head masking one eye, visible eye is silver; appears lightly built, though is more lean and compact
    Personality: He is quiet, calculating, usually level-headed, and an observant tactitian. He highly values his Pokemon, though he may not say such. However, he and his Pokemon seem to have an odd type of mutual understanding of unspoken loyalty. Ren/Kaixer places great value on honor.

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
  • Profile 1:
    Name:Emily Mueller
    Pokemon:Charizard[Flare],Vaporeon[Hydro], Dragonite, Umbreon[Moonlight], Tyranitar[Rage]
    Description:Blonde hair in pony tail, violet eyes, 5'2", black shirt with flames, jean shorts, red sneakers
    Personality:Brave and loyal to her best friends. She has a boiling temper. She is easy to befriend and will do anything for her best friends.
    Other:N/A

Profile 2:
    Name:Jessica Mueller
    Pokemon:Raichu,Donphan,Rapidash, Espeon, Pigeot
    Description:Blonde hair that stays down, violet eyes, 5'1", A blood red shirt, jeans tattered at the end, and black shoes
    Personality:Brave and loyal to her best friends. She has a boiling temper. She is easy to befriend and will do anything for her best friends.
    Other:N/A

Last edited:

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • A fantasitc RPG idea as usual ^__^ *gives rep*

Profile 1:
    Name: Baker
    Pokemon: Swampert, Cyndaquil, Nidoking, Raichu, Steelix
    Description: Stands at 6'4, He wears a long Black cloak with all black smart clothes, however his shoes are Trainers! his hair is long and blonde, and he has a scar above his right eye from an accident long ago from an opposing Jynx's Blizzard
    Personality: Is a quiet sort of person, but when he does speak, everyone takes notice, as he is very smart for his age and has a great knowledge of all pokemon. He can become quite scary when he is annoyed
    Other: -

Profile 2:
    Name: Leanardo
    Pokemon: Gengar, Typhlosion, Venusaur, Slowbro, Golem, Umbereon
    Description: Same as baker but all white instead of black, and his har was black but the same style, and without the scar
    Personality: same as baker
    Other: -

Last edited:

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
  • Profile 1:
    Name: Trigger
    Pokemon: Typhlosion,Dragonair,Pidegot,Gyarados,Venasaur
    Description: Semi-tall,blue wavy hair,ear-ring in his left ear wears a red shirt with blue jeans.Has a red head band.
    Personality: Smart and very cunning,he uses his smarts to outwit people and to pull pranks
    Other: Unknown

Profile 2:
    Name: Sora
    Pokemon: Dragonite,Charmeleon,fearow,golduck,and blastoise
    Description: Red wavy hair,semi-tall,two ear-rings,he wears a blue shirt with red shorts,and a blue head band
    Personality: Smart and very cunning,he uses his smarts to outwit people and to pull pranks
    Other: unknown

Last edited:

Alana

Years
  • Ok we have seven members and all of you are accepted. Would anyone mind if I reserved the last position for chibitysan?

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2005
    So I Guess Im too late to join, o well, anyway, just to not stay out of topic.And one more thing, If there is 8 trainer, 5 got unconsious, what happen to the other 3

Profile 1:
    Name: Ijin
    Pokemon: Seel (Gokuin),Murkrow (Karasu),Paras (Dokutake),Poliwag (Ookawa),Phanphy (Zou)
    Description: Average size, Black Hair and Blood Red Eyes. He wears a long black shirt that reached his knee and has sleeve that cover his whole hand. He also wear long baggy pants and red shoes that are only visible when he moves. Also, he keeps all his pokeball in his sleeve which never seems to fall out
    Personality: He likes to talk and very bouncy but if he has problems ,he likes to keep it to himself
    Other: A Pokemon Breeder and also has hatched almost all the pokemon egg there is. He now aims to breed all the possible pokemon that could lay egg.

Profile 2:
    Name: Tenshi
    Pokemon: Xatu (Omoi), Kingdra (Kokuou),Piloswine (Buta),Victreebel (Kusa), Mareep (Muton)
    Description: Same as Ijin exept the shirt covers all the way to his leg but he still wear pants and everything is white and his shoes are blue.
    Personality: Same
    Other: Same

Last edited:

Alana

Years
  • Uh well I can't very well ask you to leave can I? But I was hoping to reserve that spot. Oh well. I will allow nine people to join then. But maybe you ould make yourself a little older Cyan. You are just a beginning trainer by age in your anscestors profile and not even old enough to be a trainer in your own.

Alana

Years
  • Yeah once I get a reply from Tysan. I accpect one today but we'll know soon enough. Adn yeah please have Ijin be at least 13. Remember your a champion not a rookie.

Alana

Years
  • Ijin. You're current age. I may change my age to suit the story a little better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back