• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Illusion Confusion(revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
  • Of course. And if you really want to join and he does come, I'll just make it ten because that'll make it more even.

Alana

Years
  • OOC: Sorry for the double post. I still haven't gottena reply so we'll go ahead and start. Ninetales you can go ahead and post your profiles and start.

Akira walked through the dense forest. It was noon and a warm day. She looked around at the trees. Beams of bright sunlight shone through the branches casting dancing shadows across the ground. ?It?s a beautiful day.? She said quietly closing her eyes for a moment and leaning her head back. It happened rather suddenly. As she opened her eyes she felt slightly sick. Her head hurt a little. She put her hand on her head and shook it slightly. ?Huh.? She leaned against a tree and breathed deeply a few times. This seemed to make it worse. Her head began to spin and she hit the ground on all fours with one hand on her stomach. She felt terribly sick and faint. Her head hurt and her vision was blurred. ?What?s going on?? She asked no one. She felt slightly afraid. What had she done different that day? Nothing. What if she caught a disease of some kind. She shook her head again hoping it would pass. But it didn?t. Instead it just got worse and worse. Finally she fell onto her side and slipped slowly out of consciousness.

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
  • Typhlosion set a tree a blaze sending a cloud of smoke upwards towards the sky. "Gyarados use hydro pump" A trainer by the name of Trigger was training his pokemon in a forest,the trainer was not very tall or short he was a average size.The fire that starting to spread was put out by trigger's gyarados.More smoke just appeared from the tree "Pidegot whirlwind" the smoke soon dissappeared in the wind
    "Good job guys ok now return" Trigger withdrew his three pokemon and sent out his venasaur "Ok vena take me somewhere to relax" "Ve" Trigger climbed atop his pokemon and his pokemon started to take off deeper in the forest It is so peaceful in the forest,the sunshining through the tree-tops makes everything to seem even more peaceful.As trigger layed their on venasaurs back he seemed to see spots in his eyes Huh?Is this because of the sun?.Trigger looked at his hands only to see dark spots all over them,he tried to stand up and get off of venasaur but lost his balance and stumbled off,the venasaur caught him with his vines.Sensing something wrong with their trainer all of trigger's pokemon escaped their pokeballs to examine him.Trigger could barley see any of them Am-am i dying?.The last thing trigger heard was the whimpers of his pokemon before blacking-out completely

RocketMeowth

Holy catnip batman!
    Years
  • Meanwhile up in the sky I was on my Flygon raceing through the winds.
    "Luster c'mon! Try to boost your velocity! Turn 5 degrees to the right and dive!" I said as I was on Luster raceing Irako and Menace. Coin was infront of me and Archie was running down below. Luster did exactly as I said and reached the mark I made out of rocks first. I hoped off Luster and so did Coin. All my pokemon gathered around me and we sat down and enjoyed the soft breeze.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2005
    Ijin was playing in the playground like usual. "Hey, it's my turn."he said and got onto the swing. Soon, everyone gathered around the swing and watch how Ijin was swinging so high. He could hear "Wow, amazing" or "How could anyone swing that high." Ijin sudden felt dizzy but he thought that it was nothing so he decided to stop and got a rest. He sat down on a bench nearby and soon, he got dizzy again. "What'a happening?" Ijin said and soon he fell unconcious. His pokeball fell out of his sleeve and open up. Ijin's pokemon was worried and started to make noises but he could not hear...

Latias Lover!

the forgotten cherry blossom
    Years
  • Alana said:
    About a hundred years ago the was a great ghost trainer. He was a champion in ten different Pokemon Leagues and countless smaller competitions. He was famous everywhere and every trainer dreamed of being like him. Some people thought the fame would go to his head. But it didn?t. He acted like any other trainer which eventually made him a sort of hero to the people. But then one day every thing went wrong. A team known only as Sight appeared. Nobody could figure out how they operated. Where ever they went people told different stories. It seemed they were using powerful illusions. Though some people suspected the champion no one acted on them. Until one day when the great ghost trainer revealed his true identity as the leader of Sight. No one could believe it. Their hero a no good thief? It couldn?t be. But it was. He had become so powerful that no one could beat him. Many trainers tried but were defeated and put under mind control. They were forced to do things they never would have on their own. But just when it seemed all was lost ten trainers appeared. They had been training for a long time with the dream of becoming as powerful as the great ghost trainer. Now that their hero had revealed his true colors they were determined to defeat him. They were each champions in at least six major leagues and ten minor ones. Together they faced him. They managed to over power him but rather than give up he used his power of illusion mixed with psychic to trap the ten trainers in an illusion. As far as everyone else knew they had simply vanished into thin air. The great illusionist was arrested and died in prison.

100 years later:
    Ten trainers live normal lives completely unaware that they are the descendents of the nine trainers who defeated the great illusionist. They are champions and have heard of each other but have never met in person. There have been reports for a while now about a ghost that has been wandering the land. People say it is the ghost of the great illusionist. The ten trainers aren?t sure whether to believe this or not but either way they aren?t too concerned. One day however something odd happens. The ten trainers are traveling as usual, suddenly they begin to feel faint. Before long they black out. When they wake up they are in an illusion. Soon they learn about their past and find out that it is the legendary illusionist who is behind everything. It?s not long until each of them realize that they are now identical to the ten trainers who defeated him. Their own bodies are now in the hospital. No one is quite sure what is wrong with them. The doctors say coma. Now they have to find away to defeat the illusionist once again and escape the illusion they are trapped in.

(There are two profiles you must fill out. One will be what you look like, your Pokemon, age, ect. And the other will be what your ansestor looked like, their Pokemon, age, ect. When in the illusion you will take on the appearance and Pokemon of your ansestor)

Profile 1:
    Name: Your name.
    Pokemon: There's a limit to five. You'll find out why later.
    Description:
    Personality:
    Other: optional

Profile 2:
    Name: The name of your ansestor.
    Age: This will increase by at least two years when you are trapped in the illusion.
    Pokemon: These will not be the same as your Pokemon.
    Description: The description of your ansestor.
    Personality: This will stay the same.
    Other: optional
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Profile:
    Profile 1:
    Name: Akira
    Pokemon: Swampert(Current), Pidgeot(Swift Wings), shiney Gyarados(Red), Altaria(Silver Grace), and Quilava(Destiny Flame)
    Description: Dirty blonde hair, dark blue eyes, navy cap, navy t-shirt, blue jeans, Pokegear around neck, navy and yellow gloves(like May's), yellow and navy tennis shoes, and navy sweat band with two yellow stripes on her right fore arm.
    Personality: She is calm and sarcastic at the worst of times. She is almost always cheerful and carefree. She is friendly and cares very deeply about all of her friends. She loves adventure and is rather stubborn and tough. She will always help those who need it and never backs down from a fight even if she knows she can't win. She is intellegent and always willing ot make sacrifices for those she cares about.
    Other: She is the champion of many regional leagues that include the Silver Conference, the Orange League, the Indigo League, the Hoenn League, the Carajee League, and many others. She has also become champion in several smaller leagues.

Profile 2:
    Name: Okita
    Pokemon: Chikorita, Arcanine, Misdreavus, Dewgong, and Flygon
    Description: Bright gold eyes, short dark blue hair, a green tank top with a lightning streak (like that on the top of a fastball) on the front, blue jeans, a green headband with a fastball on it green sweat bands, also with fastballs on the fronts, both wrists. She wears on a simple belt with six Pokeballs on it and a yellow backpack on her shoulders.
    Personality: She calm is and sarcastic at the worst of times. She is almost always cheerful and carefree. She is friendly and cares very deeply about all of her friends. She loves adventure and is rather stubborn and tough. She will always help those who need it and never backs down from a fight even if she knows she can't win. She is intellegent and always willing ot make sacrifices for those she cares about.
    Other: Same as other profile.

Rules:
    1.Normal RP rules
    2.No power playing
    3.Good grammar
    4.Romance is allowed but keep it to a minimum
    5.No legends
    6.If you break any of these rules I will ask you to leave the role play. I hate doing this but I will.
    7.Please post at least once every two days.
    8.Have fun! ^_^

You will start just as you are beginning to feel faint.

OK let me join if there's room. Also are you allowed to have shinies?
    Name: Aqua
    Pokemon: Shiny Dragonair (Nair), Gardevoir (Voir), Arcanine (Arc), Misdrevus (Vus), and Salamence (Sala)
    Description: Black hair, blue eyes, red skirt and shirt, and pretty but small shoes. Has a white flowing dress over the red skirt, see-through almost.
    Personality: Alert and fearful sometimes, but extremely nice, and has a very good temper in her mind.
    Other: Ever since Aqua found out about her acencestor, she felt excited and proud. She had beaten many championships, and very hard to name them all. Her mother believes she had championship blood in her veins. Aqua had encountered a shiny Dratini in her young life, and caught it early with a small box, with no lid. She'd loved dragons for so long she couldn't remember. Aqua loved aventures instead of battles.

Profile 2
    Name: Zera
    Pokemon: Dragonite, Salamence, Kingdra, Tyranitar, and Pikachu.
    Description: Black hair, red-blue eyes, blue skirt and blue t-shirt. Wore blue-starry high tops, and a long silky ribbon flowed behind.
    Personality: Sweet-natured, Zera is mostly calm in many situations, escpecially dangerous ones. Zera had beaten so many trainers, the toughest ones throughout her life, as a fan of Lance.
    Other: Zera had met Lance and Clair when she was very young. Ever since that, she vowed to become a Dragon Trainer, and she did. Her Dragons are like Immortals, they couldn't be defeated. Zera had trained the dragons so well, so delicate, and so kindly. She promised not to harm a single dragon. Every promise and vow she said was completely true.

Last edited:

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • Walking toward Pallet town t osee his mom Randall was wondering if he would see and wild pokemon on the way. His Swampert walking besides him looking around and stopped.
    "What's up Swampert?" Swampert looking kind of confused just sat there. "Oh forget it, return." Walking about ten more feet he started getting light headed. "Maybe it's from the walking, I should rest."
    He sat down and started to eat, then after he was done, he started feeling better. "I'll
    head out now." He started walking and finnaly he saw Pallet Town. "Ahh good to be home." He started to feel light headed again and finally started to fall "What's going on, what is happening to me....." Finally he fell in to unconciousness.

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
  • Emily walked along the worn dirt road into a swamp. She sat on a dry little hangover and watched the pokemon in the lake. After a while she got up and said:"Hydro! Lets go!"
    A purple tinted Vaporeon stuck it's head out of the water. It snorted and climbed out of the water. Hydro came up and nuzzled Emily's leg. Sudden'y, Emily started to feel dizzy.
    "Hydro, stop," she said. She thought she was using Confuse Ray or something like that. Emily's stomach began to hurt.
    "oww.." She said and fell on all fours. She clutched her stomach.
    "Hydro! It's not funny!" Hydro snorted and gave her a Water Gun in return. Emily couldn't take anymore. She collapsed on her stomach and slowly closed her eyes.

Alana

Years
  • OOC: Latias Lover there are no spots left. One is reserved for Ninetales and the other for Tysan. If Tysan does not oin you may but for now you can't. Sorry.

Akira opened her eyes slowly. She couldn't tell anything was different. She pushed herself up and looked around. She noticed imediatly that something was different. She didn't quite look like herself. Her cloths were different and from her right came, "Chika!"

She turned. "Hello. Do you know what's going on?"

"Chikaorita chika rita chik." (What are you talking about Okita?) The Pokemon looked at her then jumped. (Oh sorry I forgot. You look just like Okita. But never mind. Go and find the others. They are here somewhere.)

"Huh?"

(Just explore some.) For some reason the Pokemon looked sad. Akira shrugged and looked around before walking off.

She walked for quite a while looked at the Chikorita who was following her. Eventually Akira turned and looked at the small grass Pokemon. "Why are you following me? And what's going on? Why did I pass out?"

"It is complicated. You will know soon. But I will tell you this. This place may look like where you were, but it's not."

"Uh sure." She sighed and kept walking. Soon she came to a lake. She stopped adn bent next the water for a drink. She stopped. The reflection in the water was not her own. She turned to see if anyone was around. They weren't. She looked back at the water. The girl staring back out at her was about seventeen. She had bright gold eyes and short dark blue hair. Akira touched her hair. The girl did too. "What's going on?" Demanded Akira turning to Chikorita.

"Your name is Akira. But you are actually Okita. You probably don't kow who that is."

Akira thought for a moment. "I know the name. But I can't say where I've heard it before."

"Well you'll know soon enough. Now get up and go find the others." Akira wanted to ask more but decided against it. She sighed and took a drink then moved on.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2005
    OOC: Which region are we in, Kanto, Jhoto or Hoenn

IC:"Argh...My Head" Ijin said and rubbed his head. When he open his eyes, he saw that a Piloswine is infront of him. "AHH....Who are you?" he said and sat down, crosslegged. "Pilo...Pilo...Swine" (What are you talking about Tenshi?)

"Wha...? Whos Tenshi?" Ijin asked. "Pilo Pilo Swine Swine Pilo" (You are..aren't you?). Ijin rubbed his head and stood up, he was shocked to see that he was taller and his clothes were reaching all the way to his shoe. "Woh, I wonder where I got this shirt, it's so big. Anyway, where am I?".

"Urm...Your Somewhere?...You know what, why don't you go explore around.". Soon, the two of them started walking around, Hoping there is someone who know whats happening

Last edited:

Alana

Years
  • OOC: Johto

Akira walked for a while more. Soon she began to grow tired and stopped. She leaned against a tree and looked at Chikorita. "Well?"

"Well what?"

"Are you going to explain now?"

Chikorita sighed. "Very well. Long ago a trainer became a champion. Many, many times in fact. He trained Psychic and Ghost types. He even became telepathec and could create illusions. This power went to his head and he created a team known only as Sight."

"I've heard of that. After a long time ten trainers appeared and dfeated him. he was arrested but the ten trainers vanished." Said Akira.

"Correct. But they didn't really vanish. Instead of giving up the illusionist trapped the ten trainers in an illusion. That's where they were for the rest of there lives and beyond their graves. You, the reason I called you Okita. She was my trainer. My friend but we both perished here. You are her descendant. And that's why you look like her. Why you are here I don't know. But I knew that you were her desendant and not her for some reason. Plus it also brought me back. Weird isn't it?"

"Uh you could say that. So if this is an illusion, why do I recognize this place?"

"Because it was the last place you saw. The last place you were."

"Ok this is just crazy. Prove I'm in an illsusion."

"Think of your home. And imagine being there. Okita and the others eventually learned how to go anywhere in the illusion but whenever they weren't consentrating they were in blackness. If it hadn't been for us and all of them, I think they would have died much sooner than they did. But one day that changed. I think that was the day the illusionist died. I was so glad for that. Finally we could relax."

"Wow. Ok well strangly enough I beleave you. But you said to imagine being home. Alright." Akira closed her eyes and did that. When she opened them she jumped. She was outside of her home. "Then, then it's true."

"Yes. Now we should keep going. Go back to where you were and keep walking." Akira nodded and consentrated and was back in the forest. Then she took a deep breath and began walking again.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2005
    "My legs, they hurt. Where are we going anyway?" Ijin ask.

"Well, I don't know here we are going but you can ride on me if u want"

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Ijin said and climbed onto the Piloswine. "So, I heard about the Trainer whos a hero but turn out to be their enemy and no one can stop until 10 trainers who defeated himbut they were trap in the illusion, so am I inside this illusion?" Ijin was relief after saying so much in one breath.

"Yea, something like that."

"Another question, We are walking in the middle of the jungle with no food or water, so how are we going to survive?" he asked.

"I don't know"

After walking for a while, they finally heard some rustle in the trees ahead. "Do you think there is somebody there?" Ijin asked.

Alana

Years
  • OOC: Uh Ijin no one knows what happened to the ten heroes. To everyone besides them they just vanished.

Akira and Chikorita emerged onto a path and saw a fifteen year old boy riding on a Poliswine. "Tenshi?" Asked Akira. She blinked. She had never heard that name before. Why did she know it now?

Chikorita looked at her. "You seem to have some lost memories in that brain of yours. I don't know how but you do. So you remember the friends you had or more like the friends Oki had."

"That's odd. But I thought you said they were all dead."

"Obviously this is another desendent." Replied Chikorita.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2005
    OOC: Opps, didnt know

IC: "Uh..Okita? Heh, who are you and how do I know your name?" Ijin said in disbelief. He cant possibly know who she is, he never even met them before

"Uh..Tenshi, she must be one of the descendent of the 10 trainers, maybe your getting back your memory..."

Ijin and Buta, his Piloswine, went closer to the girl

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
  • Emily opened her eyes. "Oww." She said, rubbing her head. She slowly sat up. "My legs hurt," she complained even more. She looked up. A purple Rapidash stood there.
    "Uh, hi," Emily said. She stood up and noticed her clothes were different.
    "Rapidash, Rapid!" (Jessica! Are you ok?) "Jessica? I've heard that before but I can't remember where."
    "Climb on my back." Emily did as she was told. The Rapidash neighed and trotted along. In the distance, Emily, could make out two other figures.
    "Rapidash, can we go over there?" She asked, pointing.
    "Sure." The Rapidash started to run.

Along the way Emily asked a question to the Rapidash again.
    "Where are we?"
    The Rapidash didn't answer immeadiatly.
    "Well, we're sorta in a forest."
    Rapidash stepped and a large branch and made a loud crack. Rapidash stepped into the clearing.
    "Okita? Tenshi?" Emily was surprised she knew them.
    "Ahh," said Rapidash. "Your memories are awakening."

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • it was w warm day in the johto region, childeren playing in the sand pits, mum's out shopping and talking, while the men were at work trying to earn a smiple living, but miles away, on a giant mountain, there stood a trainer, a trainer of much experience and inteligence...this trainer was Baker, Baker was tood on top of the humungous head of the giant steel pokemon onxy, the wind was gently blowing thraogh his long blonde hair, making it tickle tye back of his neck, while his long black cloak swayed peacefully in tye breeze. baker stared hard from atop the mountain, into the distance, he could see the whole johto region from here, he often liked to come to this place to think away from all the noises of the villages and city's, also he was currently training, he would be applying for a spot in the elite four soon, and needed to show he was serious stuff.

baker stared ona for a moment, but with a slight but obvious frown on his face, he somehow...someway..knew that not all waas right. How he knew this, he did not know, but he somehow got the feeliung that pokemon everywhere were unhappy about something. he stared down at the steelix he was on, and noticed that it too was staring hard into the johto region, with a concerned look on it's face.

baker bent his knees, and marvelously jumped down from the top of it's head, as he fell, he was slowed down from the force of the wind pounding his cape.

he hit the floor and stayed in a kneeling position with his hands flat out in front of him for a moment. Then he stood up, and looked directly into the eyes of steelix, upon intintality, he knew something was wrong, he didnt have that usual spark of fire in his eyes, he slowly turned about and stared once again into the distance, thinking to himself

What is it that is wrong with the pokemon

Instantly, Baker began to feel wierd, he felt as if his whole body had become light as air, he bagan to glow a strange yellow colour, before his eyes began to darken, he was having trouble seeing, everything seemd distant, he tried to resist and rubbed his eyes, but that made it worse, suddenly he lost the energy in his legs and he dropped to his knees, then he fell straigh forward, but being so close the edge, he fell straight off the mountain, he remembered thinking to himself

Why..is this...happening.......to me !?

before the steelix roared a cry of rage and ent its iron tail down the cliff to catch Baker and carry him back to the top of the cliff, steelix instantly returned to its pokeball, as if by force, and baker slipped into unconciousnouce

Alana

Years
  • "Jessica? I take it that's not either of your real names." Said Akira.

"No it's their real names. Well at least their ansestors." Said Chikorita.

"Yeah that's why the names seemed so familiar to me." Akira nodded. "So I'm Okita or Oki. Right?"

"Right. Everyone always called Okita Oki. It was her nickname. Are you going to use her name or your own?"

"Well right now my name still seems to be mine. But so does Okita. Odd. Well anyway I guess everyone can just call me Oki." Said Akira looking around at the other two.

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
  • occ:Whoops fallen behind ^^;;

Ic:"Ugh.."Trigger awoke in a area shaded by alot of tree's what seemed to be a forest "Wha- where am i?" Trigger asked no one in particular,a shadow flew over head and trigger immiediatley jumped to his feet.
    "Who's there?!"Trigger yelled aloud.A gigantic thud hit the ground with such force it made trigger stumble back a few inches.Before his eyes to stood a pokemon that looked sorta similar to his dragonair."Hey....i know you...but from where?...."
    Trigger looked at the pokemon known as dragonite with questioning eyes.Dragonite nudged trigger in the hand
    "Hey what is it?" The dragonite grabbed trigger with his hand and lifted him up into the air."Whoa-where are you taking me!?" the dragonite simply grunted and soon enough they both landed in a diffrent part of the forest which seemed all to familiar to him
    "How do i know this place??"Looking across from where they landed they noticed some people conversating.Trigger was a little iffy about going over and talking to them

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back