View Single Post
Old April 3rd, 2012 (06:51 AM).
redriders180
Mastermind of Pokemon Glazed

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via AIM to redriders180 Send a message via Skype™ to redriders180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roffleman View Post
Hey guys, got a few questions..

1) When I unzip A-Text, the exe file disappears. I'm not sure how I'd go about rectifying this problem, as it appears my computer is automatically deleting the file upon unzipping. Any suggestions? I desperately need A-Text for a project I'm currently working on.

2) I think my two problems are related, but anyway, a lot of programs I have downloaded for use (most of the elitemap set, namely) are not working and a lot are saying that files are missing and to reinstall or whatever but no matter how many times I repeat, nothing is happening.

I know these are not exactly hacking related, but perhaps some one out there has had a similar issue and found a way around this? Thanks guys. Actually I tell you what if some one could attach the exe file for A-Text here so I can download the file directly, that'd potentially work for my first issue. Everything else for A-Text is intact, it's only the exe that's missing. Perhaps if I downloaded some one elses exe for A-Text, and used it within my A-Text folder, it'd work?

Still doesn't solve my second issue however, so if anyone has any tips or help they can offer, I'd be very grateful!
Is it an error like "blahblahblah.OCX is missing", or something along those lines? If it is, you need to download the OCX files from online, and register them. If you don't know how to register those kinds of files, I'd google a how-to guide for the command prompt. It's different depending on if you have 32 or 64 bit windows, so if one doesn't work, try the other.

Oh, and which unzipping program are you using?

Superfan of Pokemon Glazed? Click here to join the official Pokemon Glazed Facebook Page!

Thank you for hatching the eggs!
Please view these dragons! Just click them and you're done!
If you don't help them grow up, they'll die...