First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club
View Single Post
June 20th, 2012 (11:08 AM). Edited September 3rd, 2012 by shenanigans.
Canada, in its entirety
Summer's here! I'm lacking colour! I should really go out and get some exercise! I'm unemployed!
• Try to go with the current topic! This isn't a thread where you just randomly post anything. Whatever others are talking about is what you should be talking about - let the topic make its own way rather than changing it randomly.
• This is not a welcome thread! We're happy for new users to contribute here, but if you want to post an intro thread, here is New Users / Welcome.
• Keep section-specific discussions to their own sections! Light chat about stuff which belongs elsewhere is ok, but don't go into a huge discussion about competitive battling, Pokémon Anime, etc. when they have their own sections elsewhere on PC.
• Keep up! Don't ask what the topic is. Look back over a page or two and figure it out for yourself.
• Don't flame, troll, or harass. This is a light-hearted thread but it still follows all PC rules.
shiny new rule exemption:
you are not required to post 25 characters and 4 words in this thread. However, in all other threads in this section, the limit still applies. I must stress though that all other rules apply and this exemption is not to be abused for the sake of it or for postcount farming.
MURDERFACE EQUALLY RIVALS ME IN EVERYTHING I DO
Joined Dec 2006
View Public Profile
Send a private message to marz
Find all posts by marz
Find threads started by marz
Ignore Posts by marz