First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club
View Single Post
June 20th, 2012 (11:08 AM). Edited September 3rd, 2012 by Razor Leaf.
yes they change
Join Date: Dec 2006
Summer's here! I'm lacking colour! I should really go out and get some exercise! I'm unemployed!
• Try to go with the current topic! This isn't a thread where you just randomly post anything. Whatever others are talking about is what you should be talking about - let the topic make its own way rather than changing it randomly.
• This is not a welcome thread! We're happy for new users to contribute here, but if you want to post an intro thread, here is New Users / Welcome.
• Keep section-specific discussions to their own sections! Light chat about stuff which belongs elsewhere is ok, but don't go into a huge discussion about competitive battling, Pokémon Anime, etc. when they have their own sections elsewhere on PC.
• Keep up! Don't ask what the topic is. Look back over a page or two and figure it out for yourself.
• Don't flame, troll, or harass. This is a light-hearted thread but it still follows all PC rules.
shiny new rule exemption:
you are not required to post 25 characters and 4 words in this thread. However, in all other threads in this section, the limit still applies. I must stress though that all other rules apply and this exemption is not to be abused for the sake of it or for postcount farming.
View Public Profile
Send a private message to marz
Find all posts by marz
Find threads started by marz